After dealing with Covid:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
I have never done a thread on my health or what I have dealt with after contracting Covid and in fact I just write about it in small details but my memory is failing.

I have been vaccinated and have all my boosters but because of underlying conditions the Covid tore me up so bad that I am still dealing with side effects from it.

December 29th 2021 I contracted Covid and on December 31st the peak of the virus happened but on January 3rd 2022 that is when my health took a turn for the worst.

I lost movement in my leg, started having stuttering issues, and shakes besides other issues and still I am dealing with these side effects.

Last two months have been better but my memory is failing and don’t know when it will be gone.

Now before you guys write your typical responses to see what I will write please not this is something I am dealing with and the worst part is losing my memory.

I will see a doctor again to see how far it has progressed and if the mind is gone then I have no choice but to retire and live in the Philippines where I will be taken care of.

I know many of you have read my psychotic rants for over two decades spanning from the Slate to here but soon my mind might be gone.

Anyhoo, I want to write about this because I am not the only person experiencing this and have met four other people who are much younger than me ( in their late 20’s and 30’s ) experiencing this and they are afraid because of their age and do not know what to do.

Well that is all and one day I will write my last words when I know it is time to sit under a Palm Tree and just watch the World go by while not remembering anything.

Bruce

P.S.

I want no sympathy or sorrow and just wanted to share this.

I have never done a thread on my health or what I have dealt with after contracting Covid and in fact I just write about it in small details but my memory is failing.

I have been vaccinated and have all my boosters but because of underlying conditions the Covid tore me up so bad that I am still dealing with side effects from it.

December 29th 2021 I contracted Covid and on December 31st the peak of the virus happened but on January 3rd 2022 that is when my health took a turn for the worst.

I lost movement in my leg, started having stuttering issues, and shakes besides other issues and still I am dealing with these side effects.

Last two months have been better but my memory is failing and don’t know when it will be gone.

Now before you guys write your typical responses to see what I will write please not this is something I am dealing with and the worst part is losing my memory.

I will see a doctor again to see how far it has progressed and if the mind is gone then I have no choice but to retire and live in the Philippines where I will be taken care of.

I know many of you have read my psychotic rants for over two decades spanning from the Slate to here but soon my mind might be gone.

Anyhoo, I want to write about this because I am not the only person experiencing this and have met four other people who are much younger than me ( in their late 20’s and 30’s ) experiencing this and they are afraid because of their age and do not know what to do.

Well that is all and one day I will write my last words when I know it is time to sit under a Palm Tree and just watch the World go by while not remembering anything.

Bruce

P.S.

There is the possibility I have also had long term covid symptoms. Possibly even life threatening changes to my body which I still haven't reached exemption from or even proper diagnosis (blood clots? myocardia? motor neuron damage? I can't say, but I've had symptoms of a few potential diagnoses).

It may just be empty, optimistic words, but for what's it worth, I am a firm believer that all ailments have a cure, we just haven't always found it (or it isn't well publicized). So take heed in this, do your best, try different reasonable approaches, get different opinions and I hope you get better. I'm in the same boat, possibly to a lesser degree.

Bruce

P.S.

Damn bro!
Hoping for the best!

Bruce

P.S.

Prayers to you

Covid is a biological weapon

It's no normal virus, that is why scientists refused to call it the flu

They know, they just can't say what the truth actually is about it for obvious reasons

Gain of function anyone?

1664218351829.png

Bruce

P.S.

I'm sorry for your health issues. Did it occur to you that it is not the virus but rather the number of shots and boosters you took. You need to look into reversing those effects and you can find plenty of that online. Moving to a warmer clime is probably a good thing for you. Eat right, start exercising, and take supplements and good luck.

has any doctor suggested a brain scan plus into your neck?

I am actually a healthy eater and eat mostly made foods at home and have cooked the old fashion way all my life.

My father ( Biological ) was a Chef and had a rare but deadly blood disease that all of his kids can develop later on.

It affected his mind and he finally gave up at the age of seventy-six by refusing treatment which was blood transfusion twice a week.

I don’t exercise like I should because of my fatigue syndrome and it weighs heavily on my mind.

Last year when I was doing some deliveries for a side gig this guy laughed because I wouldn’t drive up to his house and I told him I needed the exercise and he told me anyone that look like Steve Austin doesn’t need to workout 🏋️‍♀️.

I look like my father and I am built like him and we both cooked or cook and one thing everyone can tell you I could have been like him in the kitchen.

Even my wife who is Filipina sell my adobo I make and I am white as can be.

Anyhoo, I have no doubt I will regret the shots but like Canadian wrote the virus has side effects that causes weird stuff.

In February when I started my medication that I would routinely take I had this allergic reaction where my face just swelled so badly and lost all my top teeth.

Even the doctor was like “ WTF “ and after that I have been so cautious.

Let remember I stated from the beginning this virus isn’t the flu and I stated the vaccine wasn’t a cure and I truly believe twenty years from now we will learn what happened but by then I should be dead.

Sad part is I don’t blame anyone but China Government because they could have and should have gotten that virus under control and didn’t and I truly believe they released on the World for the purpose to destroy economies.

Anyhoo, I ain’t going into my anti-China rant and I I’ll save that for another day.

In the end what matters is enjoying the beauty of life and I will hit a milestone at the end of the year ( Hopefully ) and when I do I am putting the pictures up of my celebration because I tell ya it has been one rough life.

Being born as a bastard to a mother from a blue blooded family in Canada and a father that humped the air, well let me tell you it hasn’t been easy.

Lung issues, abuse, and growing up in Joliet taught me life is hard but Covid made it clear my time is truly limited now.

I am doing the proper diet by I need my vitamins more and I do it mainly natural way through food and sun.

I love soups and eat tons of fish but ya know I crave that iron in steak 🥩 from time to time like most typical European males.

Oh well, that is all I have to say for now.

Earlier this year, the CDC released a study indicating that 1 in 5 people with COVID may develop long COVID . . . 81% of people with long COVID report difficulty with doing daily activities . . . up to 4 million Americans are out of the workforce due to the condition . . . the Biden administration is expecting 100 million new COVID cases this fall and winter, which could include up to 20 million new long COVID cases.

San Francisco Chronicle, Oct. 30, 2022

Forum List

Back