AFRO-AMERICANS STILL LIVING IN THE SHADOWS. Both parties of Comp. Immig. Reform Amn

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
AFRO-AMERICANS STILL LIVING IN THE SHADOWS.

Both parties of Comp. Immig. Reform Amnesty take if for granted that Afro-American votes belong to Democrats no matter what they do. So they are ignoring the needs of Afro-Americans and catering to Hispanics voters and future Hispanic voters. The sooner the 11.9 million illegal aliens become citizens the sooner they can votes. I guess the Right believe Hispanic votes or up for grab if they assist the amnesty.

I am a Native American married to a Puerto Rican with black children and grand -children of many races. Convince me and mine why we should we vote for you. Talk to me and mine in our neighborhood. Why are Afro-American leaders and Afro-American media not fighting against Amnesty and for Afro-American to attain their Americans Dream. Have you given up on us or you just don’t care and take us for granted that we are going to voted democratic no matter what.

Comp. Immig. Refrom Amnesty would further destroy the Afro-American man and his family whose unemployment rate is already 18.8 %. Over 50% among Afro-American drop outs. African American males were incarcerated in state and federal prisons at 6.4 times the rate of non-Hispanic white males. And high school drop rate of Afro-American are higher than any other race.

Afro-Americans are living in the shadow of all other Americans even illegal aliens. We need another civil rights movement for Afro-Americans. It seems to be the plan to keep Afro-American down, dumb and dependent on them. Modern day type of slavery that keep control of them. Same way they have keep control of the Indians. Let them have a little but not enough to be independent. And republicans will not win their vote by sicing Cain and Carson on them.

How many town meetings have Obama had with Hispanic? How many town meeting with Blacks in Black neighborhoods? Or anyone else for that matter.

Afro-Americans are a sleeping giant that need to wake up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back