African American Atrocities

About me....Larateseh

Interests I intend to specifically combat myths, legends, distortion of history and the invention of "facts" regarding American Blacks and Whites' co-existence under one political system. Therefore, I feel it is particularly significant to make sure that those notable events or actions in American history regarding the two racial groups are accurately portrayed in writing. Example I: I think it's now time for both Whites and Blacks to acknowledge that the phrase "equal rights", when it is used to describe the motives of those who participated in the civil rights movement, is actually a misnomer. In other words, the movement had nothing to do with "equal" rights. It was rather entirely about one people (Blacks) DEMANDING integration rights into the already established political & economic environments of another people (White Christians). Example II:: Prior to forced integration (1964 Civil Rights Act), blacks suffered terrible acts of violence from white racists people in America. Not true at all. My extensive research has shown that violence by whites against blacks from 1900 to 1964, was basically ZERO - statistically immeasurable. Of further note:: Since blacks received their forced integration, since 1964 they have committed about 98% of all the violent acts between the two racial groups. About 1 out of 10 black males between 15 & 32 will commit a violent act against a white person every year. For whites, it's about 1 out of 670.

Wow, another ignorant, brainwashed clown. Educate yourself fool:
Category:White American riots in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most likely being one of the few who wached the video...I can report that although it was mostly propaganda and myth...it did bring out some truths.

In favor of Negroes....there are some and always were some who had and have the wisdom to understand what is good and what is not good for the Negroid Race.

The big problem encountered by both blacks and whites who want truth, justice and the American Way for all peoples is propaganda and or myths fueled by emotionalism and ignorance.

Now look here....and understand that propaganda exists and existed on both sides of the black and white argument. In a nutshell how to achieve good racial relations is complex at best and perhaps not even possible. Certainly not possible when the truth is trodden down and emotionalism and propaganda rule.

Abraham Lincoln I think was right...the former slaves should have been repatriated to their ancient homelands...if Lincoln had not been assasinated it might have occurred.

Unknown Truth......
Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, edited by professors David Eltis and David Richardson.

(While the editors are careful to say that all of their figures are estimates, I believe that they are the best estimates that we have, the proverbial "gold standard" in the field of the study of the slave trade.) Between 1525 and 1866, in the entire history of the slave trade to the New World, according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World. 10.7 million survived the dreaded Middle Passage, disembarking in North America, the Caribbean and South America.

And how many of these 10.7 million Africans were shipped directly to North America? Only about 388,000. That's right: a tiny percentage.

In fact, the overwhelming percentage of the African slaves were shipped directly to the Caribbean and South America; Brazil received 4.86 million Africans alone! Some scholars estimate that another 60,000 to 70,000 Africans ended up in the United States after touching down in the Caribbean first, so that would bring the total to approximately 450,000 Africans who arrived in the United States over the course of the slave trade.

Incredibly, most of the 42 million members of the African-American community descend from this tiny group of less than half a million Africans.

Yet as we know...the South has been propagandized into being the bastion of Slavery...very few know and even fewer talk about how South America was the Greatest Slave Holding area in the new world.

Another truth that needs to be told is that the granting of the vote to the Negroes has hindered them and essentially kept them in a miserable situation beholden to the White Man.

Now of course the politically correct will be greatly riled by this but it is true....simply because White Politicians craving the black vote have brought about social policies detrimental to the advancement of the Black People...essentially keeping the Negroes in a state of slave like dependency.

Also....the truth about Lincoln's emancipation proclamation needs to be explained.....he ordered the freeing of the slaves to help his war effort...not because he wanted the Negroes to be free....in fact this foolish and rash decision of Lincoln caused untold misery amongst the blacks(essentially making them homeless overnight) and later brought about the necessity of the Negroes to continue working on the various plantations as tenant farmers under conditions more harsh than when they were actual slaves under the law just to be able to survive.

The picture of the Negro with supposed scars of whipping whilst very dramatic has been debunked but the myth lives on. Most likely he was in a accidental fire of some sort....the scars not being consistent with those of being lashed.

The real truth of the reconsturction era down south is totally mis-represented and the truth of that period would take more space and time to deal with than I am allocated here. I have probably already exceeded the reading ability of most viewers on this board.....For those interested in the reconstruction era.. it can easily be researched.

In a nutshell.....race and racial relations remains a huge, huge problem for America....perhaps its biggest problem...but very few are able or capable of addressing it....most of those willing to address will not do so in a honest, logical or coherent manner. In fact the topic of 'race' is for most a taboo topic...they dare not go there...thus it only gets worse and racial relations continue to deteriorate.

As such it can easily be seen that what eventually will happen will be a racial conflagration...which no intelligent person wants...but most likely is where we are headed.

Such a conflict will ensure the destruction of Americ actually....there will be no victors of such a calamity...all Americans will be losers and left with a society in shambles and a military so weakened we will be at the mercy of any foreign power who wishes to take over...most likely China.

Most likely being one of the few who wached the video...I can report that although it was mostly propaganda and myth...it did bring out some truths.

In favor of Negroes....there are some and always were some who had and have the wisdom to understand what is good and what is not good for the Negroid Race.

The big problem encountered by both blacks and whites who want truth, justice and the American Way for all peoples is propaganda and or myths fueled by emotionalism and ignorance.

Now look here....and understand that propaganda exists and existed on both sides of the black and white argument. In a nutshell how to achieve good racial relations is complex at best and perhaps not even possible. Certainly not possible when the truth is trodden down and emotionalism and propaganda rule.

Abraham Lincoln I think was right...the former slaves should have been repatriated to their ancient homelands...if Lincoln had not been assasinated it might have occurred.

Unknown Truth......
Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, edited by professors David Eltis and David Richardson.

(While the editors are careful to say that all of their figures are estimates, I believe that they are the best estimates that we have, the proverbial "gold standard" in the field of the study of the slave trade.) Between 1525 and 1866, in the entire history of the slave trade to the New World, according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World. 10.7 million survived the dreaded Middle Passage, disembarking in North America, the Caribbean and South America.

And how many of these 10.7 million Africans were shipped directly to North America? Only about 388,000. That's right: a tiny percentage.

In fact, the overwhelming percentage of the African slaves were shipped directly to the Caribbean and South America; Brazil received 4.86 million Africans alone! Some scholars estimate that another 60,000 to 70,000 Africans ended up in the United States after touching down in the Caribbean first, so that would bring the total to approximately 450,000 Africans who arrived in the United States over the course of the slave trade.

Incredibly, most of the 42 million members of the African-American community descend from this tiny group of less than half a million Africans.

Yet as we know...the South has been propagandized into being the bastion of Slavery...very few know and even fewer talk about how South America was the Greatest Slave Holding area in the new world.

Another truth that needs to be told is that the granting of the vote to the Negroes has hindered them and essentially kept them in a miserable situation beholden to the White Man.

Now of course the politically correct will be greatly riled by this but it is true....simply because White Politicians craving the black vote have brought about social policies detrimental to the advancement of the Black People...essentially keeping the Negroes in a state of slave like dependency.

Also....the truth about Lincoln's emancipation proclamation needs to be explained.....he ordered the freeing of the slaves to help his war effort...not because he wanted the Negroes to be free....in fact this foolish and rash decision of Lincoln caused untold misery amongst the blacks(essentially making them homeless overnight) and later brought about the necessity of the Negroes to continue working on the various plantations as tenant farmers under conditions more harsh than when they were actual slaves under the law just to be able to survive.

The picture of the Negro with supposed scars of whipping whilst very dramatic has been debunked but the myth lives on. Most likely he was in a accidental fire of some sort....the scars not being consistent with those of being lashed.

The real truth of the reconsturction era down south is totally mis-represented and the truth of that period would take more space and time to deal with than I am allocated here. I have probably already exceeded the reading ability of most viewers on this board.....For those interested in the reconstruction era.. it can easily be researched.

In a nutshell.....race and racial relations remains a huge, huge problem for America....perhaps its biggest problem...but very few are able or capable of addressing it....most of those willing to address will not do so in a honest, logical or coherent manner. In fact the topic of 'race' is for most a taboo topic...they dare not go there...thus it only gets worse and racial relations continue to deteriorate.

As such it can easily be seen that what eventually will happen will be a racial conflagration...which no intelligent person wants...but most likely is where we are headed.

Such a conflict will ensure the destruction of Americ actually....there will be no victors of such a calamity...all Americans will be losers and left with a society in shambles and a military so weakened we will be at the mercy of any foreign power who wishes to take over...most likely China.

I'm not too convinced on your figures but there were already Africans over here. Thats something that most people don't know.

The type of slavery that existed in the US was the worst that every existed in the history of the world. Slaves in South America in general were able to maintain their families, language, customs, and religion. You see that reflected in their culture to this day. Slaves in the US were "Willie Lynched". Forced to take on a God that looked like the massa and told them to be good slaves and get their reward in heaven. Their families were split up, religions lost, languages forbidden to be spoken, etc.

I was going to address some more stuff but this paragraph proves to me you are slow or something.

Over the years I have had many discussions regarding black crime vs. white crime...........and the one thing that most Negroes seem unable to understand is that although blacks composed only 12 percent of the total population...they comitt over half of all of the violent crime...they seem unable to grasp the significance of that.''

It’s worth repeating Jesse Jackson’s observation of some years back about race. “There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

Is Jesse Jackson a racist?

The Rev. Jackson knows, as we all do, about the problems of crime committed by young black men. President Obama could have said more than he did — that African Americans are disproportionately victims as well as perpetrators of violence. While that’s true, it doesn’t go far enough. It would have helped if he had explained to black Americans who were hurt by the not guilty verdict in the Z case that many white people look upon young black men with suspicion for a reason. And the reason usually isn’t racism. It’s reality. It would have helped if he talked about dysfunction in too much of black America and what black young men need to do to change how people view them.

In 1961, Martin Luther King Jr. spoke to a congregation in St. Louis. He challenged his black audience in a way that few black leaders, including President Obama, do today.

“Do you know that Negroes are 10 percent of the population of St. Louis and are responsible for 58 percent of its crimes?” he told a congregation. “We’ve got to face that. And we’ve got to do something about our moral standards.”

He also said that, “We know that there are many things wrong in the white world, but there are many things wrong in the black world, too. We can’t keep on blaming the white man. There are things we must do for ourselves.”

If you’ve been listening to civil rights leaders, black intellectuals and more than a few white liberals since the not guilty Zimmerman verdict came in, you might think that the biggest problem facing black men in America is white guys with guns. This would be laughable were it not pathetic.

TSome of the biggest problem in black America is that babies are born without fathers (more than 70 percent) and that black kids drop out of high school in epidemic numbers (more than 50 percent in some big cities). These kids might come out okay, but the odds are against them. And too many of them wind up without jobs, in poverty, and sooner or later in prison.

White racism in 2013 is the least of the problems facing black America. Imagine if President Obama had said that. Imagine if the president would just take a fraction of the time he spends talking about renewable energy and the supposed great things that will come from ObamaCare, and use that precious time instead to echo the words of Martin Luther King. If he did that all Americans would be the better for it – especially young African American men.
- See more at: Obama Speaks about why black americans don't like the Zimmerman verdict

Unknown Truth......

I'm not too convinced on your figures but there were already Africans over here. Thats something that most people don't know.

The type of slavery that existed in the US was the worst that every existed in the history of the world. Slaves in South America in general were able to maintain their families, language, customs, and religion. You see that reflected in their culture to this day. Slaves in the US were "Willie Lynched". Forced to take on a God that looked like the massa and told them to be good slaves and get their reward in heaven. Their families were split up, religions lost, languages forbidden to be spoken, etc.

Now for a true comparision of the conditions of Slaves in the Southern States and those in Latin America....................

Of the 10 to 16 million Africans who survived the voyage to the New World, over one-third landed in Brazil and between 60 and 70 percent ended up in Brazil or the sugar colonies of the Caribbean. Only 6 percent arrived in what is now the United States. Yet by 1860, approximately two thirds of all New World slaves lived in the American South.
For a long time it was widely assumed that southern slavery was harsher and crueler than slavery in Latin America, where the Catholic church insisted that slaves had a right to marry, to seek relief from a cruel master, and to purchase their freedom. Spanish and Portuguese colonists were thought to be less tainted by racial prejudice than North Americans and Latin American slavery was believed to be less subject to the pressures of a competitive capitalist economy.

In practice, neither the Church nor the courts offered much protection to Latin American slaves. Access to freedom was greater in Latin America, but in many cases masters freed sick, elderly, crippled, or simply unneeded slaves in order to relieve themselves of financial responsibilities.

Death rates among slaves in the Caribbean were one third higher than in the South, and suicide appears to have been much more common. Unlike slaves in the South, West Indian slaves were expected to produce their own food in their "free time," and care for the elderly and the infirm.

The largest difference between slavery in the South and in Latin America was demographic. The slave population in Brazil and the West Indies had a lower proportion of female slaves, a much lower birth rate, and a higher proportion of recent arrivals from Africa. In striking contrast, southern slaves had an equal sex ratio, a high birthrate, and a predominantly American-born population.

Slavery in the United States especially distinctive in the ability of the slave population to increase its numbers by natural reproduction. In the Caribbean, Dutch Guiana and Brazil, the slave death rate was so high and the birth rate so low that slaves could not sustain their population without imports from Africa. The average number of children born to an early 19th century southern slave woman was 9.2--twice as many as in the West Indies.

In the West Indies, slaves constituted 80 to 90 percent of the population, while in the South only about a third of the population was slaves. Plantation size also differed widely. In the Caribbean, slaves were held on much larger units, with many plantations holding 150 slaves or more. In the American South, in contrast, only one slaveowner held as many as a thousand slaves, and just 125 had over 250 slaves. Half of all slaves in the United States worked on units of twenty or fewer slaves; three quarters had fewer than fifty.

These demographic differences had important social implications. In the American South, slave owners lived on their plantations and slaves dealt with their owners regularly. Most planters placed plantation management, supply purchasing, and supervision in the hands of black drivers and foremen, and at least two thirds of all slaves worked under the supervision of black drivers. Absentee ownership was far more common in the West Indies, where planters relied heavily on paid managers and relied on a distinct class of free blacks and mulattos to serve as intermediaries with the slave population.

Digital History

Forum List

Back