Africa is 10% vaxxed and only had 37,000 cases in the entire continent!

I've had jobs, too, sweetheart. First and foremost you boss trains you that you can't say anything outside the boundaries of "good customer service".

I also have a fair degree of technical knowledge. No conspiracy theories here. Just the facts.
Good for you, sweetheart. Try to have a good night, I plan on it.

I think everyone should understand that case counts don't mean a damn thing. Mortality rates are lower for Africa writ large, probably largely due to the younger population.

Serology testing has been a disaster too, and I don't take estimates too seriously because the data quality is so low.

The countries in Africa that have higher mortality rates also seem to be the ones with higher vaccination rates.

Bottom line for me is that there has been so much disinformation and junk science put out by the public health authorities that even if they are telling the truth I still can't trust them.

What does seem true is that if you haven't had it, you will.
Bottom line for me is that two things that have changed between pre-covid and post-covid:

• They are using a new, never widely used test called the PCR on the general population. Although the CDC published a paper about how to make the PCR test become more accurate for the covid strain of SARS, there are some scientific facts that are neglected. Not the least of which is the fact that all viruses, including covid and the common cold, have changes to their DNA sequences that occur randomly over short periods of time. The markers that the PCR test can detect is relatively constant, and is the same marker found in all of the variants of the SARS type viruses (common cold, influenza, covid, others...). What are they actually measuring with the reported test results, and have they updated those tests to take into account the new variants? The PCR test was a genius advancement of science, but there are reasons it was not widely used until the politicians got involved.
  • Overall death rates did not change between 2019 and 2020, but they did go up between 2020 and 2021. The number of people who died with covid were about the same between 2020 and 2021. 2021 is when the vaccinations became widely advertised and mandated by politicians. Very few reputable independent scientists and doctors have recommended this mRNA treatment for those under the age of 60. Pregnancy rates went up between 2019 and 2021, however live birth rates went down.
Any conclusions you draw are speculative, but I think most thinking people can see the gist of it. Someday, there could be a really bad virus that will require extreme measures. This wasn't it, thank God. I hope we can enlighten our politicians about the science and facts before they cause serious harm to the population.

Bottom line for me is that two things that have changed between pre-covid and post-covid:

• They are using a new, never widely used test called the PCR on the general population. Although the CDC published a paper about how to make the PCR test become more accurate for the covid strain of SARS, there are some scientific facts that are neglected. Not the least of which is the fact that all viruses, including covid and the common cold, have changes to their DNA sequences that occur randomly over short periods of time. The markers that the PCR test can detect is relatively constant, and is the same marker found in all of the variants of the SARS type viruses (common cold, influenza, covid, others...). What are they actually measuring with the reported test results, and have they updated those tests to take into account the new variants? The PCR test was a genius advancement of science, but there are reasons it was not widely used until the politicians got involved.
  • Overall death rates did not change between 2019 and 2020, but they did go up between 2020 and 2021. The number of people who died with covid were about the same between 2020 and 2021. 2021 is when the vaccinations became widely advertised and mandated by politicians. Very few reputable independent scientists and doctors have recommended this mRNA treatment for those under the age of 60. Pregnancy rates went up between 2019 and 2021, however live birth rates went down.
Any conclusions you draw are speculative, but I think most thinking people can see the gist of it. Someday, there could be a really bad virus that will require extreme measures. This wasn't it, thank God. I hope we can enlighten our politicians about the science and facts before they cause serious harm to the population.
From the beginning of PCR tests they PURPOSELY increased the cycle for PCR tests to 40. Before Covid it was normal at 32. This guaranteed false positives. And they made it financially benefit having positive cases.............Under the Cares Act a hot spot got $70k per covid patient from the Gov't.
So EVERYTHING BECAME POSITIVE.

Guy from work knew a couple who went to get tested because they thought they had it..........Got tired of waiting to get it and LEFT the Urgent Care facility. They got a call from the Clinic later THAT THEY WERE POSITIVE FOR COVID.........They NEVER GOT TESTED.......

Imagine that........huh........

50 years ago when I was in nursing school one of my instructors told us that someday a virus would come along that would wipe out most of the world's populations. The fact that we are so social and gather a greater and greater numbers in vast cities enhances that very possibility. It's one of the ways nature brings about balance in a species, an our species is simply too numerous and invasive to avoid that fate.

From the beginning of PCR tests they PURPOSELY increased the cycle for PCR tests to 40. Before Covid it was normal at 32. This guaranteed false positives. And they made it financially benefit having positive cases.............Under the Cares Act a hot spot got $70k per covid patient from the Gov't.
So EVERYTHING BECAME POSITIVE.

Guy from work knew a couple who went to get tested because they thought they had it..........Got tired of waiting to get it and LEFT the Urgent Care facility. They got a call from the Clinic later THAT THEY WERE POSITIVE FOR COVID.........They NEVER GOT TESTED.......

Imagine that........huh........
Sounds like a good story, doubt that it's true, or very common.

Forum List

Back