Africa is 10% vaxxed and only had 37,000 cases in the entire continent!

The median age in Africa is like 18 or 19 years old. This isn't exactly the "high risk" group for covid.

That's a mighty big confounding factor if you are going to compare rates in Africa against the US or Europe.

See for yourself. Click the link and then select Africa to see just the African countries Covid numbers. Let me repeat. 10% vaxxed. And the entire continent had less cases than New York yesterday. What further proof do you need that we have been had by the Vaccine Regime?

This is the kind of thread that just embarrasses this message board and shows it for the dumping ground it is.

Any 8 year old could grab a cell phone and look into this and find out why this disparity exists.

This is the kind of thread that just embarrasses this message board and shows it for the dumping ground it is.

Any 8 year old could grab a cell phone and look into this and find out why this disparity exists.
Nice try with the drive-by. Anyone including you can find many scientific articles that are perplexed at the extremely low death rates along with a 21% percent vax rate across the continent. Do you need me to provide you a link to one of them?

Nice try with the drive-by. Anyone including you can find many scientific articles that are perplexed at the extremely low death rates along with a 21% percent vax rate across the continent. Do you need me to provide you a link to one of them?
Oh, sorry, let me try to keep up with your lane changes.

You have now abandoned the silly thread title, and are focusing on deaths? Well, at least you understand how absurd your thread title is.

The low deaths are a mystery (recorded cases, not so much...antibody tests show far more people have been infected than have been counted as infected).

But, one explanation for that mystery (low death count) may also be undercounting. We just don't know.

One idea is that theyvare fighting breakouts of other diseases as well. Scientists are going to look for undercounting , possible genetic resistance, and the idea that many who would die are falling victim to other maladies.

The life expectancy of Sierra Leone residents is only 55 years, for example. That no doubt has an impact on covid death rates.

You have now abandoned the silly thread title, and are focusing on deaths? Well, at least you understand how absurd your thread title is.

The low deaths are a mystery (recorded cases, not so much...antibody tests show far more people have been infected than have been counted as infected).

But, one explanation for that mystery (low death count) may also be undercounting. We just don't know.

One idea is that theyvare fighting breakouts of other diseases as well. Scientists are going to look for undercounting , possible genetic resistance, and the idea that many who would die are falling victim to other maladies.

The life expectancy of Sierra Leone residents is only 55 years, for example. That no doubt has an impact on covid death rates.
What lane change? You did a drive by on this OLD THREAD and I gave you a reasonable response. Here is a chart for you since you seem to be struggling to find data on Covid in Africa.

Cases to deaths.

Please read your own thread title.

The low recorded cases is not a mystery. They are just undercounted, as antibody tests show most of them have been infected.
Yah right. That's why there are so many articles by scientists who continue to be perplexed by the low vax rates coupled with low deaths in Africa. It most certainly is a mystery and is probably due to a combination of factors. The point of my OLD THREAD is you can't just attribute everything to Fauci's jab. There a multiple factors that all need to be considered.

That's why there are so many articles by scientists who continue to be perplexed by the low vax rates coupled with low deaths in Africa.
I literally just said they don't know why that is, and relayed some of the things they are going to study to figure it out.

Fuck man, pay attention

The median age in Africa is like 18 or 19 years old. This isn't exactly the "high risk" group for covid.

That's a mighty big confounding factor if you are going to compare rates in Africa against the US or Europe.
The figures he quoted are laughable, I don't know where he got them. The total number of cases so far or the continent of Africa is over 12 million, with 254,000 deaths. And you are correct, it is believed that up to 2/3 of Africa's 1 billion population have had covid, one site said it was underreported by 97%. The best source I found for information was Reuters. They have a lot of good graphs in the even individualized it to each Nation. Reuters Graphics - Charts, Maps, Interactive Graphics and Videos>regions Africa: The latest coronavirus counts, charts and maps-Reuters graphics.

The figures he quoted are laughable, I don't know where he got them. The total number of cases so far or the continent of Africa is over 12 million, with 254,000 deaths. And you are correct, it is believed that up to 2/3 of Africa's 1 billion population have had covid, one site said it was underreported by 97%. The best source I found for information was Reuters. They have a lot of good graphs in the even individualized it to each Nation. Reuters Graphics - Charts, Maps, Interactive Graphics and Videos>regions Africa: The latest coronavirus counts, charts and maps-Reuters graphics.
I think everyone should understand that case counts don't mean a damn thing. Mortality rates are lower for Africa writ large, probably largely due to the younger population.

Serology testing has been a disaster too, and I don't take estimates too seriously because the data quality is so low.

The countries in Africa that have higher mortality rates also seem to be the ones with higher vaccination rates.

Bottom line for me is that there has been so much disinformation and junk science put out by the public health authorities that even if they are telling the truth I still can't trust them.

What does seem true is that if you haven't had it, you will.

I think everyone should understand that case counts don't mean a damn thing. Mortality rates are lower for Africa writ large, probably largely due to the younger population.

Serology testing has been a disaster too, and I don't take estimates too seriously because the data quality is so low.

The countries in Africa that have higher mortality rates also seem to be the ones with higher vaccination rates.

Bottom line for me is that there has been so much disinformation and junk science put out by the public health authorities that even if they are telling the truth I still can't trust them.

What does seem true is that if you haven't had it, you will.
I am 71 years old, I'm a nurse, I work in a home for the elderly which had some cases. For the most part of 2 years I wore that mask whenever I was out in public and of course at the nursing home. For those two years, I didn't have anything not even a cold, which I normally get two or three times a year. About a month and a half ago I stopped wearing the mask in public. 3 weeks ago I got covid, despite having both shots and the booster. In one week I go back to my doctor for another booster. Science isn't perfect, but as far as cover goes, it's better to listen to them then the mindless opinions of people who aren't even in the medical profession. When your car breaks down do you take it to an auto mechanic or do you take it to the local witch doctor ? It's just common sense, and there's no giant conspiracy going on except those who are peddling the garbage against the medical advice. And yes it does change as conditions change. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

I am 71 years old, I'm a nurse, I work in a home for the elderly which had some cases. For the most part of 2 years I wore that mask whenever I was out in public and of course at the nursing home. For those two years, I didn't have anything not even a cold, which I normally get two or three times a year. About a month and a half ago I stopped wearing the mask in public. 3 weeks ago I got covid, despite having both shots and the booster. In one week I go back to my doctor for another booster. Science isn't perfect, but as far as cover goes, it's better to listen to them then the mindless opinions of people who aren't even in the medical profession. When your car breaks down do you take it to an auto mechanic or do you take it to the local witch doctor ? It's just common sense, and there's no giant conspiracy going on except those who are peddling the garbage against the medical advice. And yes it does change as conditions change. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.
My liver enzymes and cardiac enzymes went up during my covid, I experienced severe chest pains which eventually subsided. I did not go to the emergency room, I live alone and I didn't know how I'd get there. Made a doctor's appointment and found out about the enzymes being elevated, he put me on some meds and said he'd recheck them in 2 weeks if they were still elevated and I'd have to have ultrasound of the liver in the heart. The levels return to normal so there wasn't significant heart or liver damage. It's amazing what this coronavirus can do to a person. It seems to be able to attack every system in the body.

I literally just said they don't know why that is, and relayed some of the things they are going to study to figure it out.

Fuck man, pay attention
You are the one who did the drive by calling me dumb as an 8 year old for not knowing what is obvious and now you flip flop and agree with me. Fuck man try to get better at your drive bys.

You are the one who did the drive by calling me dumb as an 8 year old for not knowing what is obvious and now you flip flop and agree with me. Fuck man try to get better at your drive bys.
Because of your thread title. I mean, come on. In the amount of time it took you to type that pile of crap, you could have looked up the facts.

South Africa, one of the more advanced African nations has kept good records on Covid deaths. Medical Xpress - medical research advances and health news>news COVID slashes life expectancy in South Africa July 19th, 2021.

An 8 year old could, but you've failed. Definitely embarrassing for you.

South Africa, one of the more advanced African nations has kept good records on Covid deaths. Medical Xpress - medical research advances and health news>news COVID slashes life expectancy in South Africa July 19th, 2021.
Did you take into account the mask mandates (which are shown to increase disease in a pedestrian environment) and did you take into account the effects of shut downs (people stopped getting medical attention for almost a year in 2020) and did you take into account the vaccination (overall death rates are UP 25% to 40% from 2020 to 2021, coinciding with the vaccination campaigns). Also, just from personal experience, all (ALL) the family and friends I know who got the vaccination have been sick off and on for months, if they didn't die outright from blood clots/stroke.

Here in the United States of America, we are very well educated and can look at facts to make our decisions. We don't need talking heads and paid Phizer executives advertising to us to decide the best course of action for our health.

What about the country where you come from? I'm assuming canada, venezuala, russia or ethiopia or something, where they don't have a good public education systems and you have to rely on what your advertising media tells you.

Did you take into account the mask mandates (which are shown to increase disease in a pedestrian environment) and did you take into account the effects of shut downs (people stopped getting medical attention for almost a year in 2020) and did you take into account the vaccination (overall death rates are UP 25% to 40% from 2020 to 2021, coinciding with the vaccination campaigns). Also, just from personal experience, all (ALL) the family and friends I know who got the vaccination have been sick off and on for months, if they didn't die outright from blood clots/stroke.

Here in the United States of America, we are very well educated and can look at facts to make our decisions. We don't need talking heads and paid Phizer executives advertising to us to decide the best course of action for our health.

What about the country where you come from? I'm assuming canada, venezuala, russia or ethiopia or something, where they don't have a good public education systems and you have to rely on what your advertising media tells you.

My parents were born and raised here. And if you read my post you know I'm a nurse. Unlike you I have faith in the medical profession. Conspiracies are for fools, good luck with that.

My parents were born and raised here. And if you read my post you know I'm a nurse. Unlike you I have faith in the medical profession. Conspiracies are for fools, good luck with that.
I've had jobs, too, sweetheart. First and foremost you boss trains you that you can't say anything outside the boundaries of "good customer service".

I also have a fair degree of technical knowledge. No conspiracy theories here. Just the facts.

Forum List

Back