Africa from the perspctive of Africans, not whites

OK. we have heard enough of the white opinion on Africans and African Americans. So now we shall look at he truth. All trolling will be reported.

SCANDAL: According To A German Newspaper, Africa Pays 400 Billion Euros Per Year to France!!

France has no power to force these countries to keep their foreign reserves in France.
What a joke.

Yeah I know.

France’s Colonial Tax Still Enforced for Africa. “Bleeding Africa and Feeding France

History has shown that despite years of African fighting to liberate themselves, France repeatedly used many exForeign legionnaires to carry out coups against elected presidents. This included Jean-Bedel Bokassa who assassinated David Dacko, the first President of the Central African Republic. In the last 50 years, a total of 67 coups has occurred in 26 African countries, of which 16 are ex-French colonies. This indicates that France is desperate to hold on to whatever land it has in Africa.

More.

As of January 2014, 14 african countries are obliged by France, through a colonial pact, to put 85% of their foreign reserve into France central bank under French minister of Finance control.They are effectively putting in 500 Billion dollars every year to the French treasury. African leaders who refuse are killed or victim of coup. Those who obey are supported and rewarded by France with lavish lifestyle while their people endure extreme poverty, and desperation.

There are a number of components of the colonisation pact that has been in effect since the 1950’s. The main points being that the African countries should deposit their national monetary reserves in the France Central Bank. France has been holding the national reserves of fourteen african countries since 1961: Benin, Burkina Faso, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo-Brazzaville, Equatorial Guinea and Gabon.

Despite the two main African banks having African names, they have no monetary policies of their own. In fact France allows them to access only 15% of the money in any given year. If there is need for any more, they need to borrow the extra money from their own 65% from the French Treasury at commercial rates.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/franc...ca-bleeding-africa-and-feeding-france/5547512

As of January 2014, 14 african countries are obliged by France, through a colonial pact, to put 85% of their foreign reserve into France central bank under French minister of Finance control.They are effectively putting in 500 Billion dollars every year to the French treasury.

And if they don't, what happens?

Despite the two main African banks having African names, they have no monetary policies of their own. In fact France allows them to access only 15% of the money in any given year.

Prove it. With a real source.....that leaves out Global Research......

You seem unable to post the last lines of this paragraph that tells you what happens. And you have proof.

OK. we have heard enough of the white opinion on Africans and African Americans. So now we shall look at he truth. All trolling will be reported.

SCANDAL: According To A German Newspaper, Africa Pays 400 Billion Euros Per Year to France!!

France has no power to force these countries to keep their foreign reserves in France.
What a joke.

Yeah I know.

France’s Colonial Tax Still Enforced for Africa. “Bleeding Africa and Feeding France

History has shown that despite years of African fighting to liberate themselves, France repeatedly used many exForeign legionnaires to carry out coups against elected presidents. This included Jean-Bedel Bokassa who assassinated David Dacko, the first President of the Central African Republic. In the last 50 years, a total of 67 coups has occurred in 26 African countries, of which 16 are ex-French colonies. This indicates that France is desperate to hold on to whatever land it has in Africa.

More.

As of January 2014, 14 african countries are obliged by France, through a colonial pact, to put 85% of their foreign reserve into France central bank under French minister of Finance control.They are effectively putting in 500 Billion dollars every year to the French treasury. African leaders who refuse are killed or victim of coup. Those who obey are supported and rewarded by France with lavish lifestyle while their people endure extreme poverty, and desperation.

There are a number of components of the colonisation pact that has been in effect since the 1950’s. The main points being that the African countries should deposit their national monetary reserves in the France Central Bank. France has been holding the national reserves of fourteen african countries since 1961: Benin, Burkina Faso, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo-Brazzaville, Equatorial Guinea and Gabon.

Despite the two main African banks having African names, they have no monetary policies of their own. In fact France allows them to access only 15% of the money in any given year. If there is need for any more, they need to borrow the extra money from their own 65% from the French Treasury at commercial rates.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/franc...ca-bleeding-africa-and-feeding-france/5547512

As of January 2014, 14 african countries are obliged by France, through a colonial pact, to put 85% of their foreign reserve into France central bank under French minister of Finance control.They are effectively putting in 500 Billion dollars every year to the French treasury.

Despite the two main African banks having African names, they have no monetary policies of their own. In fact France allows them to access only 15% of the money in any given year.

You seem unable to post the last lines of this paragraph that tells you what happens. And you have proof.

Oh, they're "forced" to do this, or the French will kill them.
Is that your proof?

14 African Nations Being Forced By France to Pay Taxes for the ‘Benefits’ of Colonialism

Well there's a lot of things you can say about Africa.

Is manufacturing taking off in Africa?

"Africa commands a meagre 1.5% share of the world's total manufacturing output"

"That compares with a 21.7% share for the Asia Pacific region, 17.2% for East Asia and North America's 22.4% share."

That's despite the fact that they have 1.2 billion people, or about 1/6th of the world population, yet can't produce much. Why not?

North America has half that population and 15 times the manufacturing productivity.

Top South Africa Imports

South Africa imports $4 billion a year's worth of electronics. China has developed quickly, while Africa hasn't. What's the difference?

Dictatorships abound in Africa as China is. Corruption is high in Africa as it is in China. So what is the difference?

Having been to both places it's attitude.

In Africa you see people not really trying to make money. They're sort of expecting it to appear.

I met a German guy in Lesotho, he'd been invited by the ambassador to Lesotho in Germany to go and set up water project.
He arrived and couldn't get the project off the ground. When I met him he said "I'm off to visit this govt official to try and get permission" for something or other.
He didn't get it. He was like "sod this", got on his pushbike with the intention of biking up to Botswana.

Lesotho's corruption didn't allow it to do business that it needed. The Chinese were building a new govt building with Chinese workers, not Africa.

The difference is China has Chinese people and Chinese leaders and Black Africa has black African people and black African leaders! That is why they fail.

It is not just Africa, but it is all the Black Caribbean countries: Jamaica and Haiti are still the poorest and most corrupt in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

14 African Nations Being Forced By France to Pay Taxes for the ‘Benefits’ of Colonialism

"That compares with a 21.7% share for the Asia Pacific region, 17.2% for East Asia and North America's 22.4% share."

That's despite the fact that they have 1.2 billion people, or about 1/6th of the world population, yet can't produce much. Why not?

North America has half that population and 15 times the manufacturing productivity.

Top South Africa Imports

South Africa imports $4 billion a year's worth of electronics. China has developed quickly, while Africa hasn't. What's the difference?

Dictatorships abound in Africa as China is. Corruption is high in Africa as it is in China. So what is the difference?

In Africa you see people not really trying to make money. They're sort of expecting it to appear.

I met a German guy in Lesotho, he'd been invited by the ambassador to Lesotho in Germany to go and set up water project.
He arrived and couldn't get the project off the ground. When I met him he said "I'm off to visit this govt official to try and get permission" for something or other.
He didn't get it. He was like "sod this", got on his pushbike with the intention of biking up to Botswana.

Lesotho's corruption didn't allow it to do business that it needed. The Chinese were building a new govt building with Chinese workers, not Africa.

The difference is China has Chinese people and Chinese leaders and Black Africa has black African people and black African leaders! That is why they fail.

It is not just Africa, but it is all the Black Caribbean countries: Jamaica and Haiti are still the poorest and most corrupt in the world.

China was never colonized.

Africans always point to the white man when the fail and put in place one more corrupt and brutal government after another.

Germany, Japan, British, Russia etc where utter destroyed and in ashes after 2 world wars and a depression in between, but they recovered.

Israel has gone from rebirth to a first world country despite being constantly attacked by genocidal bigoted Arabs.

You have SK, Vietnam etc.

All these countries had major hurdles, but African nations are different. Despite all their natural resources they squander them.

Heck even when gift wrapped a first world industrialized economy in South Africa, they squander it and become a 3rd world rape and murder capital of the world.

Top South Africa Imports

You can say a lot about anything but that doesn't mean it's true. China is one nation, not 55 separate nations so you cannot make the comparison you just tried making. Yes there are dictatorships but if you actually study the history of this continent you see why dictatorships exist and when you understand who still controls many of these economies you also know how they got put in place. Now lets drop the white opinion on how blacks don't want to work, or don't want to make money.

Exactly true, and it holds as much with what you're posting as with what I'm posting. Evidence is just that, it doesn't tell the whole story, you need to use evidence to make an argument which is what we're both doing. We also don't have to agree with each other's arguments.

China is one country and Africa is 54 countries recognized by the UN, or 56 if you included disputed countries. But you can make a comparison between Africa and the rest of the world.

Africa has lots of problems, the first being that they don't really manufacture stuff.

I know why dictators exist in Africa, part of it is colonialism, part of it is African culture, part of it is the harsh terrain. I understand all of that. But at the end of the day Africans need to move forwards, but they're generally not.

I also understand that western nations don't help, especially by throwing aid at the continent. Africa needs to work things out for itself, grow up and become what it wants to become.

"the white opinion"?

I asked you before whether I was white or black. Maybe I'm one, maybe I'm the other, maybe I'm neither. The simple fact is you don't know, so stop trying to take some kind of higher moral ground when you don't have a clue.

There is a problem that Africans deal with, that I don't believe the Chinese deal with so much. People I have known quite personally. and have known and met some members of their families..... there seems to be this situation there where when One person makes advances they have 5 people pulling them backwards. They don't seem to see that long term family goal of what they can do for each other. And maybe thats just because they dont see the big picture. I've seen it too many times over the last 15 or so years, and I know successful Africans here in the US who have said they had to basically cut off their phone to family members.

What a joke.

Yeah I know.

More.

Is that your proof?

That's not my proof it is the proof shown by the writer of the article. So if that's something you can't believe, get your white ass on the next plane to Mali and go find out.

Africans always point to the white man when the fail and put in place one more corrupt and brutal government after another.

Germany, Japan, British, Russia etc where utter destroyed and in ashes after 2 world wars and a depression in between, but they recovered.

Israel has gone from rebirth to a first world country despite being constantly attacked by genocidal bigoted Arabs.

You have SK, Vietnam etc.

All these countries had major hurdles, but African nations are different. Despite all their natural resources they squander them.

Heck even when gift wrapped a first world industrialized economy in South Africa, they squander it and become a 3rd world rape and murder capital of the world.

LOL! This is pure ignorance.

Top South Africa Imports

You can say a lot about anything but that doesn't mean it's true. China is one nation, not 55 separate nations so you cannot make the comparison you just tried making. Yes there are dictatorships but if you actually study the history of this continent you see why dictatorships exist and when you understand who still controls many of these economies you also know how they got put in place. Now lets drop the white opinion on how blacks don't want to work, or don't want to make money.

Its not a white opinion alone. I met a succesfull African art dealer and artisan who is a trained civil engineer from Kenya, who just this month when I was in her shop told me she gets pissed at her people and the government for that very reason.... they are not helping each other. AND well YES... you can go to African and see hard working people everywhere, there is still another large group that is a factor in the retardation of economies throughout Africa. Sure, colonialism screwed up a lot but the fact that you can see very succesful people in Africa, tells you that the opportunity is there.

Top South Africa Imports

Exactly true, and it holds as much with what you're posting as with what I'm posting. Evidence is just that, it doesn't tell the whole story, you need to use evidence to make an argument which is what we're both doing. We also don't have to agree with each other's arguments.

China is one country and Africa is 54 countries recognized by the UN, or 56 if you included disputed countries. But you can make a comparison between Africa and the rest of the world.

Africa has lots of problems, the first being that they don't really manufacture stuff.

I know why dictators exist in Africa, part of it is colonialism, part of it is African culture, part of it is the harsh terrain. I understand all of that. But at the end of the day Africans need to move forwards, but they're generally not.

I also understand that western nations don't help, especially by throwing aid at the continent. Africa needs to work things out for itself, grow up and become what it wants to become.

"the white opinion"?

I asked you before whether I was white or black. Maybe I'm one, maybe I'm the other, maybe I'm neither. The simple fact is you don't know, so stop trying to take some kind of higher moral ground when you don't have a clue.

There is a problem that Africans deal with, that I don't believe the Chinese deal with so much. People I have known quite personally. and have known and met some members of their families..... there seems to be this situation there where when One person makes advances they have 5 people pulling them backwards. They don't seem to see that long term family goal of what they can do for each other. And maybe thats just because they dont see the big picture. I've seen it too many times over the last 15 or so years, and I know successful Africans here in the US who have said they had to basically cut off their phone to family members.

There is all the evidence presented here that disputes these claims but the whites here would rather ignore them.

Top South Africa Imports

Its not a white opinion alone. I met a succesfull African art dealer and artisan who is a trained civil engineer from Kenya, who just this month when I was in her shop told me she gets pissed at her people and the government for that very reason.... they are not helping each other. AND well YES... you can go to African and see hard working people everywhere, there is still another large group that is a factor in the retardation of economies throughout Africa. Sure, colonialism screwed up a lot but the fact that you can see very succesful people in Africa, tells you that the opportunity is there.

You can say the same thing for our country. So this is not the reason for what's happening in Africa.

Multinationals' tax scams rob Africa of money

What a joke.

Yeah I know.

More.

Is that your proof?

That's not my proof it is the proof shown by the writer of the article. So if that's something you can't believe, get your white ass on the next plane to Mali and go find out.

That's not my proof it is the proof shown by the writer of the article.

That's not proof that France is forcing anyone to do anything.
It's moronic, even for you.

Honestly, there is a lot to be said for what you say. African countries have been manipulated for quite some time by outsiders. And that is an honest perspective, no one could argue with that, but where you say THIS is a white perspective and THIS is the African perspective, that’s where this OP doesn’t work.
Every country or continent on earth has its realities good or bad, including the countries in Africa. Why is manufacturing lagging there? There are many reasons and many different perspectives. One does not make the other less true. there are many perspectives held by black people and white people on the state of Africa. Just because someone may mention cultural problems there does NOT mean it is meant as a slam on African people. It is only seeing through one perspective of what’s going on there. Sure, some of the same things can be said for people in the US as far as deficiencies go, but in Africa problems are compounded by issues like remoteness of villages, lack of infrastructure in places more remote, tribal and familial cliqueishness that creates a toxic environment for businesses on the micro level, let alone international. And etc.

You certainly cared what color I was before when you made rapid assumptions.

Okay, you're talking growth. Growth from what?

Uganda has 5% growth. What was the growth before and after? I mean there's a MASSIVE difference if the growth was from $1 to $1.05, or if it were from $1 billion to $1.05 billion, right?

So, African exports are $100 billion. Context.

Texas

Texas, population 28 million, exports $92 billion dollars worth to Mexico alone. That's about as much as the manufacturing exports of the WHOLE OF AFRICA? Okay, not all of this will be manufacturing exports. It's a bit hard for me to see what is and what isn't considered manufactured goods. You have goods from Texas compared to manufactured exports.

But then again the context of what you've posted is that $100 billion for 1.2 billion people isn't actually that much money. That's less than $100 per person in a year.

I probably "failed to address the issues presented in the videos" because I didn't watch the videos. Do you own research for fuck's sake.

What information is relevant to your argument? Take it, present it in a way that is going to be useful. Just saying "watch the video" isn't going to do you any good.

When you look at the impact of what Africa has produced worldwide in other nations by use of it's resources, it's more than 100 million. It's well into the trillions annually. I present the videos because whites here use videos and I don't see your white ass talking about doing any research. I've done research, continue to research and my conclusion to this point is the white opinion is not accurate and leaves out the continuing interference if whites in the affairs of African politics and economy. Anything that has to do with money u Africa, the white man has his fucking nose stuck right in the middle of it. Now that's my opinion based on research and the videos I post support that.

The first thing whites talk about is corruption but we have that here and it doesn't appear to stop a dam thing. Why does it impact Africa so? Let me tell you why. The white man. It's just that simple. How many companies starting with the word Anglo exist in Africa? How many companies starting with the word Anglo mine minerals here in America? These corporations are part of American interests and since our foreign policy revolves around those interests, we insure the leads in many if not all of the African nations carry out our interests. America killed Lumumba and replaced him with Mobutu Sese Seko then complained about his corruption after supporting him for years. Whites talk abut how evil and corrupt things are in Rwanda but don't talk about the pro Tutsi policy the colonizers used to keep the tribes divided that is the cause of friction still today. Whites talk abut the corruption of the Somali government and pirates but don't talk about hw the white nations destroyed the Somali fishing industry. .White nations turned a blind eye to Mugabe until he decided to remove the white farmers. Than the white nations decided to sanction. But whites like you talk about the corruption of the African.

The OP starts with this:

That means we hear from other Africans besides those who pay soccer. We hear from African leaders and experts in other things besides kicking a ball into a net. So that's why the videos are going to be posted. So if you want to run your mouth posting articles the telling someone else to do their own research you are not required to post here.

It's resources? You mean the resources that Africans are continually killing people over?

Yeah, Africans dig stuff up out of the ground so they can buy weapons to kill people with. Great.

Yes, they're fighting over money that white people are willing to give them. Africa could take the money and develop, or it could fight and chooses the latter.

The problem with your argument is that China also had "the white man" turn up, take over, take control.

So why has China managed to get rid of these shackles and not Africa? They're not the only ones either. Many countries in the Far East have done it. Just Africa comes up with a ton of excuses for why they haven't done it.

It's funny, you want to hear from Africans, I present an African and all you do is attack him because he plays a sport. Right.... you're a racist and you're full of shit.

I'm no racist, but you're full of shit.

Actually I've been reading your posts to me and your posts to others and it would seem that you are a racist.

If you're not a racist you're a very, very angry person who doesn't know when to stop.

I'm not full of shit at all. I've started presenting stuff, but discussing with you is like plucking your eyes out with a toothpick. You're constantly attacking, you don't bother to look at things properly. It's painful.

I don't think you're ever going to get into a proper discussion to learn more things about a topic. You know the angle you want, which is white people are bad, and you know EVERYONE you talk to is a fucking white asshole or something like that.

You keep talking to me as if I'm white. I've asked you MULTIPLE times what race I am and you've been unable to reply. Because you don't know. Yet every new post you're shouting your big mouth off that I'm white.

I post things from an African's point of view and you tell me it's a white man's view. Then you tell me it's a soccer player's point of view and neither are valid because.... because... because your argument is so shit you have to resort to such BULLSHIT.

It's tiring.

I say you are white because whites argue using the same rhetoric and beliefs you do. I laugh at those like you because the first thing you call me is a racist. Yet I have said nothing racist. So then I have to be some raging angry man, even as if I was the anger is justified. Yet to you, it seems some must just suck it up and smile.

You are full of shit. You will forever argue about how you presented a view of Africa from the perspective of an African. But did you really? You posted an article from a wealthy African athlete about his family, not anything having to do with the conditions that have affected the entire continent.

As I stated this thread us about Africa from the perspective of Africans. You posted an article that had nothing to do with that. The title says that.

Emmanuel Adebayor discusses and criticizes His Family Problems On Facebook

You want a thread about problems in Africa that is going to be sympathetic to whites and places the blame on Africans not wanting to work hard. That's not honest. That guys family has nothing to do how Europe sucks the wealth out of Africa, France making Africa nations pay 400 billion euros, or the hundreds of billions taken out of Africa. Things you did not want to look at. But you want me to look at and respect the same old stupid white assumption of how Africans/blacks are waiting for free shit.

You want to cry about how I want to make this about how all whites are bad. What I am doing is producing evidence that disputes the racist assertions whites here make about Africa being a shithole, how Africans can't govern, and blacks being stupid or waiting for money to drop down from the sky. Whites are going to look like what those who participated in this are. Whites don't get to cry about being made to look evil after whites have done evil shit.

Ah, right. I see. If I oppose your views, therefore I must be white.

I don't come on here and start shouting racist abuse at white people, therefore I must be white.

So, this is all about YOU. Only YOUR WAY is the BLACK WAY.

I posted an article about how the people around the black athlete reacted. I could provide more and more evidence. The problem is you're not receptive. It's becoming painful to debate with you, it's becoming angry and aggressive, not informative.

You start on the attack and you keep attacking the whole time. Not pleasant.

Top South Africa Imports

"the white opinion"?

Yes, this is exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about. People feel they have an entitlement when a family member does well.

"We want a house" "We want a car" "we want..." "we want..."......

I met two guys in Africa who were both bring up their child without their wife, because the wife had run off. They couldn't be bothered to do all this work, they wanted to be off playing around, trying to live the good life, not the real life. It was interesting to talk to these guys.

Top South Africa Imports

"the white opinion"?

There is all the evidence presented here that disputes these claims but the whites here would rather ignore them.

Or potentially you're presenting some evidence, you're unwilling to accept other evidence, and then you start attacking people, so your argument gets lost in the bullshit.

Top South Africa Imports

You can say the same thing for our country. So this is not the reason for what's happening in Africa.

But then you have a problem. Africa produces 1.5% of all manufacturing. The US produces a lot, lot more with less than 1/3 the population size.

Forum List

Back