Afghanistan

There it is again. You can't help yourself.
There was no mistake and you cant prove there is. Your problem is trump never had the guts to leave the shithole but sucked you all in thinking he was. His planned time was after the election. How convenient.
You know nothing
Would somebody please help this poor, clueless soul ?

Hey idiot. You still don't know that the problem here is that Biden removed the troops BEFORE removing the people ? Leaving them without any security.

That he turned Bagram AFB over to the Taliban (when there was no need to do that).

And he is now negotiating with terrorists, when that has long been against US policy.

You are quoting instances where you could not possibly know what went on.
It's fox repeated.

As for hate, you can read on here any day the vitriol repigs have for drns
I call recall two instances were posters said they should all be eliminated.
What do you think that meant?

Most republicans do hate dems with a vicious intent.

That aside. What has dems ever done to you? Being a repig is one thing but the stories and lies you invent are breathtaking. They're ruining the country, Biden is paid by the communists, they are implanting chips in people, the election was stolen, the communists are com8ng to take over, Biden is senile and doesn't know what he's doing. Heard it a million times.
All bullshit and lies. But why?
It does your cause no good. You lost the election because you supported a complete fool.

Don't give me the crap about he would do it better. He didnt know where it was.
He wanted to buy Greenland! Didn't know where states were! Yet Biden is senile etc. And it's me that hates?

You don't think. You don't have the capacity to.
You are beyond all hope.

Biden to the Americans left behind enemy lines in Afghanistan.....
1629995024179.png

Would somebody please help this poor, clueless soul ?

Hey idiot. You still don't know that the problem here is that Biden removed the troops BEFORE removing the people ? Leaving them without any security.

That he turned Bagram AFB over to the Taliban (when there was no need to do that).

And he is now negotiating with terrorists, when that has long been against US policy.

Removed the troops.
There's still 1500 there. Do you read.

Only the other day you were crying into your MAGA hats about saving these arseholes. Still want in America?

There will regular attacks from now on.
So brace yourself dickhead. This is what you hoped for to blacken bidrns name. You own it.

Go back to sleep. Pheeeew! :rolleyes:

So the allies cant be trusted. Why does America call allies in when they invade another country? To share the embarrassing defeat? Moral support?
The greatest country on earth now has a track record of embarrassing defeats.
Home of the brave??? Home of the dickheads.

Removed the troops.
There's still 1500 there. Do you read.

Only the other day you were crying into your MAGA hats about saving these arseholes. Still want in America?

There will regular attacks from now on.
So brace yourself dickhead. This is what you hoped for to blacken bidrns name. You own it.
No FOOL. YOU and your dunce Biden own it. Right now , he is bringing thousands of unvetted, undocumented Afghans whom the Taliban (controlling the checkpoints leading to the airport) were saying "You're OK"

And after being OK'd by the Taliban, and having no ID, they are now setting foot in a street near you. Pleasant dreams.

So the allies cant be trusted. Why does America call allies in when they invade another country? To share the embarrassing defeat? Moral support?
The greatest country on earth now has a track record of embarrassing defeats.
Home of the brave??? Home of the dickheads.
Biden is who can't be "trusted". And you are who cant follow a thread.

No FOOL. YOU and your dunce Biden own it. Right now , he is bringing thousands of unvetted, undocumented Afghans whom the Taliban (controlling the checkpoints leading to the airport) were saying "You're OK"

And after being OK'd by the Taliban, and having no ID, they are now setting foot in a street near you. Pleasant dreams.

You're a liar and you have no proof of that. You're fucked in the head.

but there are thousands of Afghans that helped the USA that will die...

Thousands of Afghans helped the USA do what?

All I got out of it was a larger tax bill, the Patriot Act, a bunch of new government agencies and this lousy checkpoint.

travel_112410~0.jpg

The way I see it is if they're brave enough to hang onto a C-17, they oughtta be brave enough to squeeze triggers and start popping nawgins. It's not like they weren't trained for twenty years.

Thousands of Afghans helped the USA do what?

All I got out of it was a larger tax bill, the Patriot Act, a bunch of new government agencies and this lousy checkpoint.

travel_112410~0.jpg

The way I see it is if they're brave enough to hang onto a C-17, they oughtta be brave enough to squeeze triggers and start popping nawgins. It's not like they weren't trained for twenty years.
I'm not a fan...but there was thousands of Afghans that worked with our nation rebuilding team and our troops...schools were built and staffed...schools that allowed girls...hospitals....power plants police stations courtrooms prisons and jails....even a dam....all operated by Americans at first...and we needed translators and people that knew the territory....I never supported the war going on past Ladin's death....but it did and I do not support cutting and running and leaving these people defenseless....

I'm not a fan...but there was thousands of Afghans that worked with our nation rebuilding team and our troops...schools were built and staffed...schools that allowed girls...hospitals....power plants police stations courtrooms prisons and jails....even a dam....all operated by Americans at first...and we needed translators and people that knew the territory....I never supported the war going on past Ladin's death....but it did and I do not support cutting and running and leaving these people defenseless....

No, I agree with you about the way they cut outta there.

As long as you can see my side of the argument, you'll get no argument from me with regard to your side of it.

I don't for a second believe the way they cut outta there was incompetence, though. Not for one second. There's just no way that the aftermath wasn't the intent. Goings on over the coming months should reveal quite a lot. Depending on one's news sources.

You're a liar and you have no proof of that. You're fucked in the head.
Dammit. yesterday i had a really good article from the Wall St Journal about the different classifications of Afhgan migrants. One is "Parole" in which they come in 100% unvetted, No ID, nothing. Cant find that article now, and i;m pressed for time. now..will look for it again later,

Of course there's proof of it. It's the biggest story on the news (unless you watch liberal OMMISION "news")That's they're coming in here . You don't know ?
Liberals are the most information-deprived poor souls on the planet.

Don't you kniw what happened in Germany a few years ago, when they took in millions of unvetted Afghan migrants ? Their crime rate skyrocketed. You don't know. Hmm the leftist OMISSION media OMITTED tht one too, huh ? This is why liberal never know anything.

Last edited:
Dammit. yesterday i had a really good article from the Wall St Journal about the different classifications of Afhgan migrants. One is "Parole" in which they come in 100% unvetted, No ID, nothing. Cant find that article now, and i;m pressed for time. now..will look for it again later,

Of course there's proof of it. It's the biggest story on the news (unless you watch liberal OMMISION "news")That's they're coming in here . You don't know ?
Liberals are the most information-deprived poor souls on the planet.

Don't you kniw what happened in Germany a few years ago, when they took in millions of unvetted Afghan migrants ? Their crime rate skyrocketed. You don't know. Hmm the leftist OMISSION media OMITTED tht one too, huh ? This is why liberal never know anything.

I don't care if they swamp the country. You invaded their country and they want revenge. It's your problem now Rambo.

Biden is either being blackmailed by the chinese or he is a chinese agent or some combination thereof.
it does seem that the only folks benefiting from xiden have been the chinese, terrorist and putin…sort of a repeat of the obama admin again

What have I been saying?
Were Obama merely guilty of incompetence, he might have occasionally gotten something right, even if purely by accident. Yet the pattern was far too consistent and far too horrendous, to be unintentional. It was much more pernicious and sinister, eventually proving to be thoroughly deliberate.

Forum List

Back