Afghan Pres. want U.N. to take Taliban OFF Black List, they want to be friends.

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
This was just aired on CNN.

***video to be posted soon***

Fareed Zakaria GPS
Sunday, April 19, 2009
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/fareed.zakaria.gps/

"Afghan President Hamid Karzai talks to Fareed in an exclusive interview. Karzai speaks out about his strong disagreements with elements of the Obama administration's Afghanistan strategy."

The Afghan President also said, he wants the U.N. to take the Taliban off the U.N. Black List. He said, the Taliban was driven out of Afghanistan in 2001 and the only Taliban they encounter are sent over the border. Also, he stated he wants to begin friendly relations with the Taliban.

----

My Question is why is America in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban for Afghanistan?

Are we blindly stabbing in the air at the demand/command of a Middle Eastern culture more experienced and wiser than American politicians. The Middle East countries may hate each other but they hate us more. Do they hate us enough to ban together and fight America and destroy America's interests abroad and on the home front? They are already trying to destroy some of our allies in Europe. Is America educating, funding and arming an enemy we'll have to fight in the future? Just what are the American politicians up to using the American taxpayers money?

Forum List

Back