Afghan Newlyweds Stoned To Death

Mr. Khan estimated that about 200 villagers participated in the executions, including Khayyam’s father and brother, and Siddiqa’s brother, as well as other relatives, with a larger crowd of onlookers who did not take part.
The couple violated the moral's and social laws of the entire village.

And thus had to pay the price for their criminal act.

You sincerely believe that punishment fit the crime? They Eloped. They were Married in God's Eye's. Should you stone the person that did the Ceremony too? It's total Bullshit Suni. The fact that it needs to be explained to you is evidence of a real problem. Tell me more about Sharia Compliance and The Cordoba Initiative. ;)

Mr. Khan estimated that about 200 villagers participated in the executions, including Khayyam’s father and brother, and Siddiqa’s brother, as well as other relatives, with a larger crowd of onlookers who did not take part.
The couple violated the moral's and social laws of the entire village.

And thus had to pay the price for their criminal act.

In my moral code I would like to see the whole area where this took place bombed until everything is a smoking ruin.

You are anyone else should not feel any outrage at that statement though because it is my moral code, and I am entitled to it.

Do you see the brain teaser I have thrown your way?

It's not a big deal if the couple was killed you say since it was withing their law, and likewise, it would not be a big deal if the whole village was vaporized because it is within my moral code.

No big deal

Rabbinic law based on the authority of the torah, expressed or inferred, affixes death by stoning to eighteen crimes:[7]

1. Bestiality committed by man (Lev. xx. 15; Sanh. vii. 4, 54b; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, x. 1; Mek., Mishpaṭim, 17).
2. Bestiality committed by woman (Lev. xx. 16: Sanh. vii. 4, 54b; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, x. 3; Mek., Mishpaṭim, 17).
3. Blasphemy (Lev. xxiv. 16; Sanh. vii. 4, 43a; Sifra, Emor, xix.).
4. Intercourse with a betrothed virgin (Deut. xxii. 23, 24; Sanh. vii. 4, 66b; Sifre, Deut. 242).
5. Intercourse with one's own daughter-in-law (Lev. xx. 12; Sanh. vii. 4, 53a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 13).
6. Intercourse with one's own mother (Lev. xviii. 7, xx. 11; Sanh. vii. 4, 53a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 12).
7. Intercourse with one's own stepmother (Lev. xviii. 8, xx. 11; Sanh. vii. 4, 53a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 12).
8. Cursing a parent (Lev. xx. 9; Sanh. vii. 4, 66a; Mek., Mishpaṭim, 17; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 7).
9. Enticing individuals to idolatry: "Mesit" (Deut. xiii. 7–12 [A. V. 6–11]; Sanh. vii. 4, 67a; Sifre, Deut. 90).
10. Idolatry (Deut. xvii. 2–7; Sanh. vii. 4, 60b; Sifre, Deut. 149).
11. Instigating communities to idolatry: "Maddiaḥ" (Deut. xiii. 2–6 [A. V. 1–5]; Sanh. vii. 4, 67a; Sifre, Deut. 86).
12. Necromancy (Lev. xx. 27; Sanh. vii. 4, 65a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, xi., end).
13. Offering one's own children to Molech (Lev. xx. 2; Sanh. vii. 4, 64a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, viii., parashah 10, beginning).
14. Pederasty (Lev. xx. 13; Sanh. vii. 4, 54a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 14).
15. Pythonism (Lev. xx. 27; Sanh. vii. 4, 65a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, xi., end).
16. Rebelling against parents (Deut. xxi. 18–21; Sanh. vii. 4, 68b; Sifre, Deut. 220).
17. Shabbath-breaking (Num. xv. 32–36; Sanh. vii. 4; Sifre, Num. 114).
18. Witchcraft (Ex. xxii. 17 [A. V. 18]; Sanh. vii. 4, 67a; Mek., Mishpaṭim, 17).
Stoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :eek:

Can you show this in present use Jos? How far back do you need to go in time to show the Jew's living under "Death by Stoning"? When was the last time it was practiced by Jew's?
I don't know but anyone who protested against that jewish law would be crucified, oh wait Crucifixion of Jesus - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please show where I have described myself in this manner.

You have said that you do not ascribe and have never ascribed to extremism.

That doesn't mean moderate? How should I have taken that?

I don't think I used the word extremism either, but I may have.

I meant precisely what I said and nothing more.

I think you were actually saying it as a disclaimer. That's what it seemed to me. As if one was just being sure that... :eusa_shhh:

You have said that you do not ascribe and have never ascribed to extremism.

That doesn't mean moderate? How should I have taken that?

I don't think I used the word extremism either, but I may have.

I meant precisely what I said and nothing more.

I think you were actually saying it as a disclaimer. That's what it seemed to me. As if one was just being sure that... :eusa_shhh:

Think whatever you want.

What about the "Rights" of the villagers to cleanse their village of criminals?

I think we should do away with international and government law in the US and just behead any muslims we come across, what do you say to that?

We should be free to do that correct if there are enough in a city or small town that supports it?

When logic and proportion have fallen.

Remember what the dormouse said? Whilst the March Hare and Mad Hatter were putting him in the teapot?

Feed your head. That's the Western way. :thup:

You sincerely believe that punishment fit the crime? They Eloped. They were Married in God's Eye's.

You don't speak for God.

You do?

How about "Do Not Kill".

You don't see Sin in that, huh. You wouldn't.

You know where to take your Sharia compliance Kalam. The Law is Predatory, as are those that condone it and take pleasure in it. You are some Sick Fucks Kalam.

Can you show this in present use Jos? How far back do you need to go in time to show the Jew's living under "Death by Stoning"? When was the last time it was practiced by Jew's?
I don't know but anyone who protested against that jewish law would be crucified, oh wait Crucifixion of Jesus - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are scoring Zero right now. I guess you will just have to be left back again. ;)

What about the "Rights" of the villagers to cleanse their village of criminals?

I think we should do away with international and government law in the US and just behead any muslims we come across, what do you say to that?

We should be free to do that correct if there are enough in a city or small town that supports it?

What about the fact that they were tricked into returning, for the purpose of executing them. It was a Human Rights Violation. It seems the more we see of True Islam, the more we see Human Rights Violations. Thank You for the clarity you bring.

No.

How about "Do Not Kill".
How about it? Leave Iraq and Afghanistan.

You don't see Sin in that, huh. You wouldn't.

You know where to take your Sharia compliance Kalam. The Law is Predatory, as are those that condone it and take pleasure in it. You are some Sick Fucks Kalam.

:lol:

How about it? Leave Iraq and Afghanistan.

How about All Muslim's leave the rest of us The Fuck alone???

Fuck You and Sharia Law you Satanist. :):):) Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back