Afghan Newlyweds Stoned To Death

So what is the problem?

This is why I find it hard to see you being a convert Sunni Man.

Your emotional affect over this kind of violence is too flat. It is the same affect and responses I get from those who have been indoctrinated into this violence and find no ethical effect, since they have grown up under this acceptance.

When I show you a picture of the Grand Mufti and Hitler you go off the rails. But over this kind of action, you see no culture clash issue.

I would have to see you to believe you Sunni Man. I see your singular lack of concern over the treatment of women being not Western birthed.

You have no concern over those women being stoned to death, but a picture showing the Mufti and Hitler gets you so angry you leave the thread in anger?

Religion of peace?

I think not.

Again, whether it was Hindu's in India or Buddhists in Asia, doing the same thing.

I would have the same response.

"Their country, their laws"

Doesn't affect me in the least.

And is not mine or the West's business to intercede in their affairs.

Again, whether it was Hindu's in India or Buddhists in Asia, doing the same thing.

I would have the same response.

"Their country, their laws"

Doesn't affect me in the least.

And is not mine or the West's business to intercede in their affairs.

I've heard this before.

First they came for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one
left to speak up for me.

by Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945
niemoller

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...adesh-a-muslim-moderate-country-new-post.html

Rabbinic law based on the authority of the torah, expressed or inferred, affixes death by stoning to eighteen crimes:[7]

1. Bestiality committed by man (Lev. xx. 15; Sanh. vii. 4, 54b; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, x. 1; Mek., Mishpaṭim, 17).
2. Bestiality committed by woman (Lev. xx. 16: Sanh. vii. 4, 54b; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, x. 3; Mek., Mishpaṭim, 17).
3. Blasphemy (Lev. xxiv. 16; Sanh. vii. 4, 43a; Sifra, Emor, xix.).
4. Intercourse with a betrothed virgin (Deut. xxii. 23, 24; Sanh. vii. 4, 66b; Sifre, Deut. 242).
5. Intercourse with one's own daughter-in-law (Lev. xx. 12; Sanh. vii. 4, 53a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 13).
6. Intercourse with one's own mother (Lev. xviii. 7, xx. 11; Sanh. vii. 4, 53a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 12).
7. Intercourse with one's own stepmother (Lev. xviii. 8, xx. 11; Sanh. vii. 4, 53a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 12).
8. Cursing a parent (Lev. xx. 9; Sanh. vii. 4, 66a; Mek., Mishpaṭim, 17; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 7).
9. Enticing individuals to idolatry: "Mesit" (Deut. xiii. 7–12 [A. V. 6–11]; Sanh. vii. 4, 67a; Sifre, Deut. 90).
10. Idolatry (Deut. xvii. 2–7; Sanh. vii. 4, 60b; Sifre, Deut. 149).
11. Instigating communities to idolatry: "Maddiaḥ" (Deut. xiii. 2–6 [A. V. 1–5]; Sanh. vii. 4, 67a; Sifre, Deut. 86).
12. Necromancy (Lev. xx. 27; Sanh. vii. 4, 65a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, xi., end).
13. Offering one's own children to Molech (Lev. xx. 2; Sanh. vii. 4, 64a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, viii., parashah 10, beginning).
14. Pederasty (Lev. xx. 13; Sanh. vii. 4, 54a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 14).
15. Pythonism (Lev. xx. 27; Sanh. vii. 4, 65a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, xi., end).
16. Rebelling against parents (Deut. xxi. 18–21; Sanh. vii. 4, 68b; Sifre, Deut. 220).
17. Shabbath-breaking (Num. xv. 32–36; Sanh. vii. 4; Sifre, Num. 114).
18. Witchcraft (Ex. xxii. 17 [A. V. 18]; Sanh. vii. 4, 67a; Mek., Mishpaṭim, 17).
Stoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :eek:

Rabbinic law based on the authority of the torah, expressed or inferred, affixes death by stoning to eighteen crimes:[7]

1. Bestiality committed by man (Lev. xx. 15; Sanh. vii. 4, 54b; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, x. 1; Mek., Mishpaṭim, 17).
2. Bestiality committed by woman (Lev. xx. 16: Sanh. vii. 4, 54b; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, x. 3; Mek., Mishpaṭim, 17).
4. Intercourse with a betrothed virgin (Deut. xxii. 23, 24; Sanh. vii. 4, 66b; Sifre, Deut. 242).
5. Intercourse with one's own daughter-in-law (Lev. xx. 12; Sanh. vii. 4, 53a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 13).
6. Intercourse with one's own mother (Lev. xviii. 7, xx. 11; Sanh. vii. 4, 53a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 12).
7. Intercourse with one's own stepmother (Lev. xviii. 8, xx. 11; Sanh. vii. 4, 53a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 12).
8. Cursing a parent (Lev. xx. 9; Sanh. vii. 4, 66a; Mek., Mishpaṭim, 17; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, ix. 7).
9. Enticing individuals to idolatry: "Mesit" (Deut. xiii. 7–12 [A. V. 6–11]; Sanh. vii. 4, 67a; Sifre, Deut. 90).
11. Instigating communities to idolatry: "Maddiaḥ" (Deut. xiii. 2–6 [A. V. 1–5]; Sanh. vii. 4, 67a; Sifre, Deut. 86).
13. Offering one's own children to Molech (Lev. xx. 2; Sanh. vii. 4, 64a; Sifra, Ḳedoshim, viii., parashah 10, beginning).
16. Rebelling against parents (Deut. xxi. 18–21; Sanh. vii. 4, 68b; Sifre, Deut. 220).
18. Witchcraft (Ex. xxii. 17 [A. V. 18]; Sanh. vii. 4, 67a; Mek., Mishpaṭim, 17).

That's thousands of years ago. Jews stopped doing this thousands of years ago. Islam still does it.

You make my point. You see it as sick, post what the Jews did many thousands of years ago and who have modernized. Thanks for making my point.

Islam needs to be yanked into modernity.

Cat_fail_Fail-s446x354-10288-580.jpg

This is about Muslims killing Muslims. Read the OP.

Please, save the "Jews are victims" card for somebody who believes your nonsense. :cuckoo:

This is about Muslims killing Muslims. Read the OP.

Some people believe the Torah is the word of God, are these laws still in the Book?

We don't change the book. We amend the interpretations. And if the Jews can modernize their interpretations so that these acts do not occur in modern times.

Then so can Islam!

And if the Jews can modernize their interpretations so that these acts do not occur in modern times.

Then so can Islam!
The Jews have turned their back on G-d's laws.

And use the excuse of "modernization" to justify violating the laws of the Torah.

I have read the Torah several times;

and never once does it say to disregard G-d's laws when the Jews reach so called modernization.

Whereas; Muslims have not abandoned the Quran's laws and still enforce them.

btw Most laws found in the Quran are identical to the laws found in the Torah. :cool:

Last edited:
btw Most laws found in the Quran are identical to the laws found in the Torah. :cool:

Of course. That's where they came from Sunni Man. It is not only our beliefs that are shared. So is Arab and Jewish blood. So is Iranian and Jewish blood. So is Turkish and Jewish blood. One can not put humans together without having them build a desire to share their seed. :razz: People can not live that close, with all the Jewish expulsions and not share their lines.

I personally believe man needs to use his free will, and choose to move with the times.

And Islam has yet to learn this Sunni Man. :doubt:

Now don't get me wrong Sunni Man. I am not speaking in historical terms. If you ever want enter a discussion on the historical perspective of the three religions, you would find a far different mind than the one I keep "on the ground". :eusa_angel:

Our laws are cultural. Our Law is not. You have the same. The word is not changed, the interpretations to the word is changed and amended to move with the times of man. It is why we are granted free will. Why we are not enslaved to G-d.

That's where you and I will not find agreement. The best we can do is form an understanding of each other.

I have taken your words regarding my people and made an understanding. Just as I understand your view that we must 'go back to the egg'.

I say the egg becomes the chicken. :razz:

We are at a nexus point Sunni Man. What say you?

Ropey.. The thing you're not getting with Sunni-Man is he thinks that by siding with the most radical eliminates of Islam, it somehow legitimizes him and makes him more a part of Islam in genera.l He’s looking for legitimacy and he doesn't even realize it. he's a sad case

Ropey.. The thing you're not getting with Sunni-Man is he thinks that by siding with the most radical eliminates of Islam, it somehow legitimizes him and makes him more a part of Islam in general. He’s looking for legitimacy and he doesn't even realize it. he's a sad case
I am a moderate Muslim and do not side with the radical side of Islam.

But, I do follow the religion and agree with the main stream tenants if Islamic thought. :cool:

Ropey.. The thing you're not getting with Sunni-Man is he thinks that by siding with the most radical eliminates of Islam, it somehow legitimizes him and makes him more a part of Islam in general. He’s looking for legitimacy and he doesn't even realize it. he's a sad case

But, I do follow the religion and agree with the main stream tenants if Islamic thought. :cool:

Really?.. Go back and read you own posts, they speak for themselves

I find it hard to, but I accept that what Sunni Man says is what he believes Jroc so I need to try and go deeper.

I further accept, by accepting Kalam and Sunni Man as self proclaimed moderate converts, that what they say is of "Moderate Converted Muslims".

I have seen this same thing with many "moderates" who follow spiritual jihad rather than the physical jihad.

It boils down to the same thing because the actions that are performed by the radicals and whose effects are minimized by the moderates show what the reality is and that reality is a cultural backwardness that is the nexus to which I speak.

Do you remember when Sunni Man said he would not be bothered at all if the Dutch Cartoonist was murdered most foully by decapitation.

He would not do it. He will leave that up to those on physical jihad.

So, I'm getting it I think. :tongue:

So...you are a sheep?

Do you remember when Sunni Man said he would not be bothered at all if the Dutch Cartoonist was murdered most foully by decapitation.

He would not do it. He will leave that up to those on physical jihad.

So. He himself would not do it, but he himself would find no wrong in it. Isn't that an oxymoron in some perverse way? Do as I say, not as I do sorta thing? Or better yet, he has been assimilated and thinks as a collective and there is nothing rolling around in that brain of his that says "whoa. Something is wrong with this picture" and doesn't even question it?

So...you are a sheep?
Nope

Can you show this in present use Jos? How far back do you need to go in time to show the Jew's living under "Death by Stoning"? When was the last time it was practiced by Jew's?

Forum List

Back