Afgan War Strategy Poll

What Afgan Military Strategy do you support?

• More Troops to keep the peace and nation build

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
kill terrorists ... cant do that without more troops can you ..

We will ask our Nato allies and global partners to support our new strategy with additional troop and funding increases in line with out own - we are confident they will," Mr Trump said in an address to the nation from Fort Myer, near Washington DC.

" in line with our own" ... more troops from both sides.

what a fukup tard-dip ...

I've encountered many that would rather defend Trump than think independently. We didn't get a large sample from this poll but everybody voted for less troops. Wonder how we're feeling about his call to take aggressive action. Tough to tell from his address as he gave no details. He calls it military strategy but I think it is also a lot of covering his ass.
I commend you for having he foresight to create such a thread BEFORE the speech tonight.

Although, I suspect that many already got a whiff of what Trump was going to spew last night.

Looks like most voted against what Trump stated he's going for, and I'm assuming that many of those that voted were Trump supporters.

I can only remember seeing one Trump supporter outright post that he disagreed with Trump on this thing.

Interesting.

kill terrorists ... cant do that without more troops can you ..

We will ask our Nato allies and global partners to support our new strategy with additional troop and funding increases in line with out own - we are confident they will," Mr Trump said in an address to the nation from Fort Myer, near Washington DC.

" in line with our own" ... more troops from both sides.

what a fukup tard-dip ...
The way Trump has been carrying on and treating our allies, I highly doubt most if any of them will work with him.

He brought it on himself with his arrogance.

I've encountered many that would rather defend Trump than think independently. We didn't get a large sample from this poll but everybody voted for less troops. Wonder how we're feeling about his call to take aggressive action. Tough to tell from his address as he gave no details. He calls it military strategy but I think it is also a lot of covering his ass.
I commend you for having he foresight to create such a thread BEFORE the speech tonight.

Although, I suspect that many already got a whiff of what Trump was going to spew last night.

Looks like most voted against what Trump stated he's going for, and I'm assuming that many of those that voted were Trump supporters.

I can only remember seeing one Trump supporter outright post that he disagreed with Trump on this thing.

Interesting.

the trumpdrones said get out of afghanistan, so naturally trump shit in their face and will stay AND send in more troops.

amazing arent they ...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Interesting.

the trumpdrones said get out of afghanistan, so naturally trump shit in their face and will stay AND send in more troops.

amazing arent they ...

Even more amazing is that you, supposedly anti-war, couldn't get enough of Obama.

Interesting.

amazing arent they ...

Even more amazing is that you, supposedly anti-war, couldn't get enough of Obama.

hey dipshit .. I didnt vote for Obama.

take a break and gfy, you're too stupid to play.

Forum List

Back