Adult Swim Thread...

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=xZR-TNccfI4"]The Groovy gang finds a mystery[/ame]

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=8lRLLYKjC9s"]I thought the Cold War was over.[/ame]

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_daJuIdPQ&mode=related&search="]Henchmen Gearing up[/ame]

I did mention Venture Bros in another Thread i think but it is probably one of my favorite shows on right now. Its just that the season has been over for 3 weeks now so im coming down alittle from the high. Have to wait forever to get new episodes though.

I did mention Venture Bros in another Thread i think but it is probably one of my favorite shows on right now. Its just that the season has been over for 3 weeks now so im coming down alittle from the high. Have to wait forever to get new episodes though.

I know it sucks. This season has been hilarious but Brock hasnt gone on enough killing rampages.

I don't like Venture Bros. or Metalocalypse, though I can at least sort of stand Venture Brothers. Metalocalypse, I am full of hate before the intro is over. And, I've watched two whole episodes and bits and pieces of some others, so it's not out of lack of trying.

Y'know what was a damn good show? Lucy, Daughter of the Devil. And they only did one episode of it!

Still pissed they stopped Bridman after 3 episodes. WTF is that about?

Anyway, Frisky Dingo was funny again. Aqua Teen was interesting to say the least. They continue with the gross angle though.

Thats about all i can remember from Sunday.

Frisky Dingo was good, I officially like it a lot. So many of the characters' dynamics are so similar to Sealab, it's pretty obvious it's the same creative team behind both.

Squidbillies was good as always. It seems like a lot of shows are making fun of Larry the Cable Guy lately. No complaints here!

Aqua Teen does seem to be sticking with the gross angle, which is pretty good, I guess. But, I prefer their more absurdist episodes, like the Love Mummy one, and my all-time favorite, Happy Time Harry.

12 Oz. Mouse was good, in its way. I'm hoping they'll have some sort of wrapping up of what's been going on at the end, they seem to keep mentioning that everything is coming to an end soon.

I am really pissed about Birdman. I know this was supposed to be the final season, but the last episode that was on wasn't the last one altogether, was it? Anyway, Moral Orel was surprisingly good, it actually had more than one joke this time!

Aqua Teen was all over the place. If they would have just gone with the Grim Reaper thing from the start it would have been better. but the flashbacks made no sense when they added the Grim Reaper at the end. I feel they are ruining the show. Its becoming completely absurd. I liked the level of absurdity they had because it balanced a loose story with ridiculous antics. Now its trying to be just ridiculous with no story.

Frisky Dingo was funny but it always feels short.

Robot Chicken was dumb. I love Seth Green but i wouldnt mind if this show went away in favor of some other shows.

I didn't like Aqua Teen either, but next week's looks pretty good. I really think this is a case of them saving all their best ideas for the movie. At least I hope that's what it is.

Everything else was good as usual. Frisky Dingo seems to have a little too much plot to only be a 15-minute show, but oh well.

What do you think of Assy McGee? I think it looks lame, but I'll give it a shot.

I didn't like Aqua Teen either, but next week's looks pretty good. I really think this is a case of them saving all their best ideas for the movie. At least I hope that's what it is.

Everything else was good as usual. Frisky Dingo seems to have a little too much plot to only be a 15-minute show, but oh well.

What do you think of Assy McGee? I think it looks lame, but I'll give it a shot.

It almost reminds me of Family Guy's skit with the ass in a sitcom. I forget what it was called. It looks corny as hell. Typical AS show.

K, another half baked aqua teen.

Frisky Dingo is still funny for Killface alone. Everything out of his mouth is funny because of that brittish accent.

Everything else i havent watched.

Aqua Teen was good. Kinda pandered to the stoner crowd a little too much, but still good.

Biggest surprise of the night: Assy McGee was actually really good! The advertisements made it look terrible, but I was laughing out loud almost throughout.

Frisky Dingo was good, I wish that kid slid a bowl off the table in every episode, that's my favorite bit on the show.

Squidbillies was good as usual. 12 Oz. Mouse was what it usually is.

Frisky Dingo was funny again. Killface being blind asking people for help is great. Then xander telling the nerds he was going to get the goblin army and the one nerd saying, "He's not getting the goblin army" i thought that part was funny for some reason. The rest is pretty interesting. It should be a half hour show IMO.

ATHF was better this week. Bart Oats angle was great because it made Carl really funny this episode. It still seemed weak compared to old episodes though. Doesnt seem like there is much cohesion.

I keep missing assey mcgee. Gotta try to tivo it.

Frisky Dingo was funny again. Killface being blind asking people for help is great. Then xander telling the nerds he was going to get the goblin army and the one nerd saying, "He's not getting the goblin army" i thought that part was funny for some reason. The rest is pretty interesting. It should be a half hour show IMO.

It's definitely got a more serial feel to it, I'd have no problem with it being a half hour. The guy at the fast food place giving Killface a bag full of rocks was really funny to me for some reason.

I missed Aqua Teen. I'll have to watch it on the fix sometime this week.

Speaking of which, why don't you just watch Assy McGee on there? It was really great again this week. That show was the biggest surprise in a long time, I was ready to really hate it, but it cracked me up again this week. Good stuff!

It's definitely got a more serial feel to it, I'd have no problem with it being a half hour. The guy at the fast food place giving Killface a bag full of rocks was really funny to me for some reason.

I missed Aqua Teen. I'll have to watch it on the fix sometime this week.

Speaking of which, why don't you just watch Assy McGee on there? It was really great again this week. That show was the biggest surprise in a long time, I was ready to really hate it, but it cracked me up again this week. Good stuff!

Forgot about the bag of rocks, lol. And he asked for it back too when he thought he gave him a $20, lol.

just thought i'd pass this along: Amazon.com has Adult Swim dvd's on sale.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/1000030391?tag2=tvshowsondvdcom[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan

Forum List

Back