Admitting you're gay warrents a call from the president?

Being an athlete and admitting you are gay takes guts.....there is no shortage of Christians

That's why so few do it

omg, takes GUTS
the guy was hardly some OUTSTANDING athlete...but he has "guts" for announcing what his sexual preference is..

you people are so shallow

You have it backwards...

An outstanding athlete would have no problem announcing he is gay. He is still a star

The guy who is fighting for playing time and comes out gay can find himself frozen from getting the ball and ostracized in the locker room. He is also easier for the team to find other reasons to cut him

wake up people, this guy is setting up a discrimination suit ---- as soon as he is cut the suit will be filed. "they only cut me because I am gay" Watch

I can't believe this qualifies as a check mark in the "things to be pissed off about Obama" column.

Obama is petty, this is just an example of the depths of his pettiness. Because another gay man posted on Twitter - it has Barry all atwitter...

and its a gay black guy, perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wondering, If Tebow was to declare himself gay, would barry call him? would every team be making offers to him?

but Tebow committed the unpardonable sin of declaring himself a practicing Christian. He is to be ridiculed for openly displaying his religion----------now if he was a muslim, then he would be a hero to the media and obama.

our society is totally fucked up right now.

Stern will make certain he has a roster spot to keep you fags from rioting

Wouldn't that be a sight. A bunch of flittering fairies screaming and stomping their feet and spanking each other and waving their pee-pees in defiant rebellion. I would make the trip to San Francisco (or Texas) just to watch that.:cuckoo:

I was just mad he was all over Sports Center and ESPN this wasn't a sports issue he should of been on the rainbow channel or the O network. Not interrupting the top ten plays and NBA playoff highlights. PS he was hardly an athlete just tall. That's why his team didn't make the playoffs.

Yea...right

Let's see how many gays come out to assure roster spots

he did.

He has marginal talent and is over the hill.

And it is posters like you who make it so easy for homosexuals to come out

We still are....more and more of us in all walks of life. People like squeeze berry must hate how we are no longer easily marginalized.

I can't believe this qualifies as a check mark in the "things to be pissed off about Obama" column.

Obama is petty, this is just an example of the depths of his pettiness. Because another gay man posted on Twitter - it has Barry all atwitter...

just wondering, If Tebow was to declare himself gay, would barry call him? would every team be making offers to him?

but Tebow committed the unpardonable sin of declaring himself a practicing Christian. He is to be ridiculed for openly displaying his religion----------now if he was a muslim, then he would be a hero to the media and obama.

That's odd....

I have seen many, many Christians in the NFL. Many who are much more Christian than Tebow

No gays though

That's odd....

I have seen many, many Christians in the NFL. Many who are much more Christian than Tebow

No gays though

The NY media was all over Tebow's christianity from the day he reported to the Jets. where have you been?

there are probably no gays in the NFL because it is a male sport that requires testosterone.

girly men would not fit in.

he did.

He has marginal talent and is over the hill.

And it is posters like you who make it so easy for homosexuals to come out

We still are....more and more of us in all walks of life. People like squeeze berry must hate how we are no longer easily marginalized.

what you gays need to do is get over the "in your face" attitude. Just do your thing and STFU about it. then you might actually see some acceptance.

trying to ram your gayness up the asses of the general population will not get you the acceptance that you are seeking (sorry about the graphic gay reference) :redface:

All part of the homosexual agenda. To white wash an immoral, abnormal lifstyle.
Thats what this is all about.

Being an athlete and admitting you are gay takes guts.....there is no shortage of Christians

That's why so few do it

omg, takes GUTS
the guy was hardly some OUTSTANDING athlete...but he has "guts" for announcing what his sexual preference is..

you people are so shallow

You have it backwards...

An outstanding athlete would have no problem announcing he is gay. He is still a star

The guy who is fighting for playing time and comes out gay can find himself frozen from getting the ball and ostracized in the locker room. He is also easier for the team to find other reasons to cut him

Really?

I don't really follow Bball, but i am pretty sure the season is already over. Not to mention no one but fanatics ever heard of this guy and he doesn't even have a contract for next year. Care to tell me how much courage it took again and force me to go to the trouble of digging out the statistics to prove that his career is already over?

All part of the homosexual agenda. To white wash an immoral, abnormal lifstyle.

You just can't chase those disturbing thoughts out of your head, can you precious? You try and try but they keep coming back! :eek:

truth----------All part of the homosexual agenda. To white wash an immoral, abnormal lifstyle.

we know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

That's odd....

No gays though

The NY media was all over Tebow's christianity from the day he reported to the Jets. where have you been?

there are probably no gays in the NFL because it is a male sport that requires testosterone.

The NY Media was all over the fact that Tebow sucked

That's odd....

No gays though

The NY Media was all over the fact that Tebow sucked

this guy sucks too, but look where you all have put him..on some damn pedestal as if a hero or something..

stupid

Forum List

Back