Adios, Global Warming

Again....irrelevant. Nobody is caring about that graph. A point of idle banter for sure but transcends to nowhere.

Get out of those hills dude...it explains your take on all this stuff. Being asocial leads to oddball thinking, accepted only by the fringe. Might as well be living in a bomb shelter. :up:

Notice that he ran away when I posted the Wildfire Satellite data (shows decline) and several nations DECLINING fires of Canada (2nd largest country in the world) Australia (6th largest) and the IPCC doesn't either.

You completely ignored the El-Nino warming effect chart and the ECS chart showing large decline over the last 20 years too.

This is what climate gooks does is run away from evidence because they are allergic to it.

Fucked up bullshit graph. Note that on this UAH graph, the present low of +0.2 is higher than all but one month prior to 1997. And we are in a La Nina. You remain a rather silly liar.

View attachment 523971

Your inability to read and understand chart is legendary, the chart Ron Clutz posted goes back to 1995 but the warming trend is still in place from 1979 nowhere did he say warming trend is gone.

First you post something that says their is no increase, then you post a graph that says there is. Of course The name El Nino and La Nina existed long before they were adapted by the climate scientists. And the temperatures of the oceans remained pretty much the same for the centuries that those fluctuations were monitored. It is only after the industrial revolution and the ocean temperatures started rising. As we continually added more GHGs to the atmosphere, both the atmosphere and the oceans have warmed.

No, I never said there is no warming trend that is a LIE you made. The chart you didn't address at all clearly shows that warming spikes are caused by El-Nino's and warming ALWAYS vanishes following the decline of El-Nino's.

Here is a chart that shall bring up a bucket load of black GOOK out of you:

trenberth-global-warming-staircase.gif

LINK

It is the SUN/OCEAN dynamo that powers the weather and climate of the world, only gooks fight this reality because their small brains have been replaced by peanuts.

aaa94973b6e6e32fd3637c1cc57421785cc8105dc37c217d0a03c7c81c06b44c_1.jpg

No, I never said there is no warming trend that is a LIE you made. The chart you didn't address at all clearly shows that warming spikes are caused by El-Nino's and warming ALWAYS vanishes following the decline of El-Nino's.

Here is a chart that shall bring up a bucket load of black GOOK out of you:

View attachment 615144
LINK

It is the SUN/OCEAN dynamo that powers the weather and climate of the world, only gooks fight this reality because their small brains have been replaced by peanuts.

View attachment 615147
Just wait... IF the current solar siesta and lower output continues there is going to be a drop in global temperatures, just like the rises. I fear the alarmists' heads will soon be exploding. All while CO2 continues to rise...

Forum List

Back