Addicted To Liberty

ComeDarkSide.jpg

Hello everyone,
I sincerely, appreciate the fact that we live in a country, where we still can voice our opinions and engage in verbal fights, without being thrown in jail or losing our lives.
And I, hope and pray, that this will continue forever.
God bless America!

Yabut, try to keep that posted on FB....

Hello everyone,
I sincerely, appreciate the fact that we live in a country, where we still can voice our opinions and engage in verbal fights, without being thrown in jail or losing our lives.
God bless America!

upload_2019-1-14_20-50-47.png

Hello everyone,
God bless America!
Here you just get banned, howdy.

Hello everyone,
God bless America!
Just couldn't stay away, could ya........ :lol:

Hello everyone,
God bless America!
Hi, Larry! Glad to have you with us! Kick off your shoes and get comfortable, and have a donut.
stock-photo-plate-with-coffee-cup-and-donuts-for-breakfast-on-rustic-wooden-table-top-view-286822913.jpg

Hello everyone,
God bless America!

Welcome in. But, no it is impossible to go anywhere in America and avoid fights, jails and maybe losing your life for expressing your opinion.

Not one person in a thousand can tell you where they got their Rights from. BTW, Where did your unalienable Rights come from?

Hello everyone,
God bless America!

Banned = Internet jail. It's the tool used for censorship. Jail isn't what it used to be.

Hello everyone,
God bless America!
Welcome to USMB, Larry. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Hello everyone,
God bless America!

Getting banned is way better than jail but it can still bring a tear to your eye.

Hello everyone,
God bless America!

Shalom alechiem Hebrew brethren.

Hello everyone,
God bless America!
Welcome aboard.

Forum List

Back