Adapting to the End of the World

As Leanardo Decaprio tells his idiots to save the earth that dumb sob jets off to Paris in order to pick up a CD.
Obama's idiots get told " don't use ac" as he darts off in a huge limo than off to his Jet flying back and forth.

Al Gore tells his idiots stop using so much electricity , while he pays an electric bill for a 10,000 sq foot home .....

Right man made Oh yea and that CO2 bs, is jsut that because if ppl weren't so fkn stupid on that issues they'd realize the very CO2 con job they're told is killing the planet is the same bs you drink in SODA's ........ oh imagine that one.

CO2 the trees and plants need it in order to create Oxygen only a fkn moron argues that in denies it.

Yup and Al Gore laughed his way to the bank with the money he made of his climate change bullshit.

There is more than enough evidence that climate change is the result of manmade emissions. That debate is over.

Spanish_inquisition.jpg

At the end of 2016, before Puerto Rico’s power grid collapsed, wildfires reached the Arctic, and a large swath of North Carolina was submerged under floodwaters, Jonathan Gosling published an academic paper asking what might have seemed like a shrill question: How should we prepare for the consequences of planetary climate catastrophe?......

In the language of climate change, “adaptation” refers to ways to blunt the immediate effects of extreme weather, such as building seawalls, conserving drinking water, updating building codes, and helping more people get disaster insurance. The costs are enormous: The U.S. government is considering a 5-mile, $20 billion seawall to protect New York City against storm surges, while Louisiana wants to spend $50 billion to save parts of its shoreline from sinking. Poorer countries could require $500 billion a year to adapt, according to the United Nations.

But some researchers are going further, calling for what some call the “deep adaptation agenda.” For Gosling, that means not only rapid decarbonization and storm-resistant infrastructure, but also building water and communications systems that won’t fail if the power grid collapses and searching for ways to safeguard the food supply by protecting pollinating insects.

Propelling the movement are signs that the problem is worsening at an accelerating rate. In an article this summer in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 16 climate scientists from around the world argued that the planet may be much closer than previously realized to locking in what they call a “hothouse” trajectory—warming of 4C or 5C (7F or 9F), “with serious challenges for the viability of human societies.”.....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-26/new-climate-debate-how-to-adapt-to-the-end-of-the-world

Because of the actions of fossil fuel companies, the anti-science right-wing and conspiracy minded conservatives, we have delayed taking real action on climate change and now the piper will soon have to be paid for this delay.

Scientists are now looking at what happens when climate destroys infrastructure and tears at the social fabric. These are real questions as the freight train of climate change heads our way.

All these morons who argued taking action because of its supposed cost, have passed that cost to their kids and that cost will be exponential in terms of quality of life and treasure than if action had been taken earlier.

But hey you saved $150.00 dollars this year, so you must feel good about yourself.

You think there is a migrant crisis now, just wait until the middle east becomes virtually uninhabitable.

Future generations will curse Deniers for their short-sightedness and obstructionism.
Get back to us after the 70s Ice Age subsides.

I have yet to hear any real possible solutions to adapting to natural earth evolution. It definitely needs to be done!
But higher taxes and loss of sovereignty isnt going to help shit.
You cant stop natural earth evolution.
There is more than enough evidence that climate change is the result of manmade emissions. That debate is over.
That right there shows you have no idea wtf you are talking about.
Wrong, read some real scientific journals instead of right-wing trash. Every major oil company no longer disputes that fossil fuels are the prime ingredient in climate change.
Or... maybe you should consider and consult experts not subsidized by left wing government entities who dispute the impact man has on the climate.

I have yet to hear any real possible solutions to adapting to natural earth evolution. It definitely needs to be done!

I grew up with the conservative notion that an ounce of prevention was worth a pound of cure. But like everything that was conservative 30 years ago it is now discarded by today's so-called conservatives.

Sit on our asses and wait for the consequences is the new conservative mantra.
We need to do something.
The problem is, how do we do it? What do we do? What is going to happen? Are you sure that is going to happen? Are you that is what we need to do?
So many questions need to be answered if you arent a disingenuous partisan.
I have given up on an organized response to the future. There is not enough consensus to accomplish any thing. China and Russia are on the move and we are evidently not feeling NATO any more. I prescribe looking after you and your. The guy who made billions on shorting the US housing maket is currently buying the shit out of lake front great lake properties and northern United states farm land as well as developing ways to defend these lands. My plan is to do the same. I am also buying properties with old oil wells on them for free natural gas and buying equipment for the production of electricity by natural gas generators. I am also relearning living off the land and hunting. Also learnin g sailing so I can get the fuck out of dodge in case my area turns bad. Get a see worthy sail boat and the wind will take you where ever you need to go with out having to worry about fuel. I have a partnership with a buddy who already has stock piled over one million rounds of ammo. All this makes me laugh at those online tough guys telling me they are going to come take my shit. I am ready if this shit happens tomarrow. 95% of the people talk about shit only five percent actually do it. I fall in the five percent catagory.

At the end of 2016, before Puerto Rico’s power grid collapsed, wildfires reached the Arctic, and a large swath of North Carolina was submerged under floodwaters, Jonathan Gosling published an academic paper asking what might have seemed like a shrill question: How should we prepare for the consequences of planetary climate catastrophe?......

In the language of climate change, “adaptation” refers to ways to blunt the immediate effects of extreme weather, such as building seawalls, conserving drinking water, updating building codes, and helping more people get disaster insurance. The costs are enormous: The U.S. government is considering a 5-mile, $20 billion seawall to protect New York City against storm surges, while Louisiana wants to spend $50 billion to save parts of its shoreline from sinking. Poorer countries could require $500 billion a year to adapt, according to the United Nations.

But some researchers are going further, calling for what some call the “deep adaptation agenda.” For Gosling, that means not only rapid decarbonization and storm-resistant infrastructure, but also building water and communications systems that won’t fail if the power grid collapses and searching for ways to safeguard the food supply by protecting pollinating insects.

Propelling the movement are signs that the problem is worsening at an accelerating rate. In an article this summer in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 16 climate scientists from around the world argued that the planet may be much closer than previously realized to locking in what they call a “hothouse” trajectory—warming of 4C or 5C (7F or 9F), “with serious challenges for the viability of human societies.”.....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-26/new-climate-debate-how-to-adapt-to-the-end-of-the-world

Because of the actions of fossil fuel companies, the anti-science right-wing and conspiracy minded conservatives, we have delayed taking real action on climate change and now the piper will soon have to be paid for this delay.

Scientists are now looking at what happens when climate destroys infrastructure and tears at the social fabric. These are real questions as the freight train of climate change heads our way.

All these morons who argued taking action because of its supposed cost, have passed that cost to their kids and that cost will be exponential in terms of quality of life and treasure than if action had been taken earlier.

But hey you saved $150.00 dollars this year, so you must feel good about yourself.

You think there is a migrant crisis now, just wait until the middle east becomes virtually uninhabitable.

Future generations will curse Deniers for their short-sightedness and obstructionism.
How have we not taken steps to better the environment? Our emissions standards are a hundred times better than back in the seventies. President Trump is trying to implement tariffs against China in order to move manufacturing back to the US where we abide by high environmental standards. Dems and GOP globalists resist this and support moving manufacturing to China where they shit on the environment.

If you really want to make a difference for the environment, you must punish countries like China and India who are by far the worst abusers of the environment.

Really?
1.6%, Not 97%, Agree that Humans are the Main Cause of Global Warming – Econlib

1.6% is pretty different from 97%.

Hokeysticks! Do you have any proof?

That right there shows you have no idea wtf you are talking about.
Wrong, read some real scientific journals instead of right-wing trash. Every major oil company no longer disputes that fossil fuels are the prime ingredient in climate change.
My calendar has more to do with climate change than Exxon/Mobil or BP.

As Leanardo Decaprio tells his idiots to save the earth that dumb sob jets off to Paris in order to pick up a CD.
Obama's idiots get told " don't use ac" as he darts off in a huge limo than off to his Jet flying back and forth.

Al Gore tells his idiots stop using so much electricity , while he pays an electric bill for a 10,000 sq foot home .....

Right man made Oh yea and that CO2 bs, is jsut that because if ppl weren't so fkn stupid on that issues they'd realize the very CO2 con job they're told is killing the planet is the same bs you drink in SODA's ........ oh imagine that one.

CO2 the trees and plants need it in order to create Oxygen only a fkn moron argues that in denies it.
We’re polluting too much. Depleting all our resources and our oceans are garbage dumps.

You’re an idiot

New Topics

Forum List

Back