Adam Schiff spooked about being kept ‘in the dark’ over ‘dreaded’ Durham lnvestigation

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
Looks like pencil neck Adam Schiff is getting a taste of his own medicine. I love it!

Looks like pencil neck Adam Schiff is getting a taste of his own medicine. I love it!

You can't say "spooked" or "in the dark" anymore.

That's racist. :smoke:

I hope his Black boyfriend shows up at his house with a gang of militant BLM lowlifes, in retaliation for the beatin' Schiff put on him.

You can't say "spooked" or "in the dark" anymore. That's racist. :smoke:

I can say whatever I want this is America, the PC left can rot in hell. I hope they get a groin full of lice and break out in oozing skin pustules.

Sorry, you cannot say America anymore either. It is too racist. But you can say, Black Lives Matter, Trumpism, and White Privilege. Those are OK.

I can say whatever I want this is America, the PC left can rot in hell. I hope they get a groin full of lice and break out in oozing skin pustules.

Sorry, you cannot say America anymore either. It is too racist. But you can say, Black Lives Matter, Trumpism, and White Privilege. Those are OK.

Ahem what exactly is "white" privilege, that I work a job and pay the fair share of deadbeat mooching loser Dems who sit around on their fat ass living off my handouts?

Ahem what exactly is "white" privilege, that I work a job and pay the fair share of deadbeat mooching loser Dems who sit around on their fat ass living off my handouts?
Yeah, I think something like that. Best I can tell, BL, "White Privilege" is the option for whiny, gutless, guilt-driven liberal white people to blame themselves for everything and promote their competition over themselves in voluntary self-surrender.

In biology, when an organism does that, it quickly goes extinct.

"How Attorney General William Barr may yet unleash the power of the Justice Department has House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff unnerved."

Who isn't unnerved? The country has seen what happens when Billy the Bagman unleashes the power of the Justice Department. The guilty are set free. The innocent are picked up by unidentified men in camouflage garb and thrown in unmarked vans. Federal investigations are mis-characterized. IG reports are dismissed. US Attorneys are replaced with lackeys.

Everyone paying attention is unnerved. The question is..........will Billy be unnerved when he is out of power?

As much as I'd like to think this is true, nothing will come of it IMO. So it seems, Democrats get away with everything, and Republicans allow it to happen.

Nothing would make me happier than to be wrong, but I don't think Schiff Face is worried about a thing. He has no reason to. When was the last time a Dem representative was kicked out of their position yet alone end up in jail? The last person I can think of is James Trafficant, and it was the Democrats who put him in prison because he didn't march in lockstep with them.

Forum List

Back