Gold Supporting Member
- Sep 13, 2012
- Reaction score
- Near Magnolia, TX
In the constitution, dumb ass.Since the committee has jurisdiction over presidential oversight, where do you see a problem?You should go tell him that. I don' think he knows it because he just issued another batch of subpoenas.Why, because the intel committee has no jurisdiction on impeachment.
The committee oversees all or part of the following executive branch departments and agencies:
United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence - Wikipedia
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Justice
- Department of State
- Department of Treasury
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- National Reconnaissance Office
- National Security Agency
- Office of Naval Intelligence
- Twenty-Fifth Air Force
- United States Army Intelligence and Security Command
- United States Coast Guard Intelligence
- Marine Corps Intelligence Activity
See IIA in the second link.
Kind of makes you wonder what kind of shit these people are trying to pull.
It's not my opinion, it's the federal courts opinion, did you bother to read the provided link? Subpoenas are not valid unless they are issued in matters within the committees jurisdiction.
Really, where did you see that listed in their jurisdictional authority?
LMAO, each committee is given jurisdiction to oversee particular executive branch agencies, only one has jurisdiction over impeachment. None have jurisdiction over the president. Of course you're free to prove me wrong, but I have yet to find any committee with that jurisdiction listed.