Adam Schiff Has No Authority To Issue Subpoenas On Impeachment Inquiry

It's not my opinion, it's the federal courts opinion, did you bother to read the provided link? Subpoenas are not valid unless they are issued in matters within the committees jurisdiction.

Since the committee has jurisdiction over presidential oversight, where do you see a problem?

Really, where did you see that listed in their jurisdictional authority?

In the constitution, dumb ass.

LMAO, each committee is given jurisdiction to oversee particular executive branch agencies, only one has jurisdiction over impeachment. None have jurisdiction over the president. Of course you're free to prove me wrong, but I have yet to find any committee with that jurisdiction listed.

You should go tell him that. I don' think he knows it because he just issued another batch of subpoenas.

It's not my opinion, it's the federal courts opinion, did you bother to read the provided link? Subpoenas are not valid unless they are issued in matters within the committees jurisdiction.

Since the committee has jurisdiction over presidential oversight, where do you see a problem?

LMAO, each committee is given jurisdiction to oversee particular executive branch agencies, only one has jurisdiction over impeachment. None have jurisdiction over the president. Of course you're free to prove me wrong, but I have yet to find any committee with that jurisdiction listed.

I have no desire or need to convince you of anything. You are a lost cause. Whine all you want, and in the mean time, the investigation will continue with subpoenas issued as needed. Trump might ignore some of them for now, but I'm pretty sure his childish reluctance to follow the law will not help him in the long run.

I have no desire or need to convince you of anything. You are a lost cause. Whine all you want, and in the mean time, the investigation will continue with subpoenas issued as needed. Trump might ignore some of them for now, but I'm pretty sure his childish reluctance to follow the law will not help him in the long run.

The fact is you have no clue what the law is. I provided a link with judicial citations, you prefer to push propaganda rather than actually read and educate yourself.

I agree.....but tyrants don't care about rules or authority.
ALL that is required for evil men to prevail and enslave "good men" is for good men to do nothing.
And we are doing "nothing" in spades.

The outcome ......well....we already are seeing the results of doing nothing

The fact is you have no clue what the law is. I provided a link with judicial citations, you prefer to push propaganda rather than actually read and educate yourself.

I'm not sure why I might need to know that particular law. They certainly aren't going to call an anonymous poster on a silly discussion board up and ask my opinion. Rant all you want, and I'll hear about all the subpoenas they issue on the news.

You and all Trump minions are absolute fricking idiots. A major goal of our founding Fathers was to prevent a monarchy. They built in the seperation of powers. THEY DID NOT WANT THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH OR THE PRESIDENT TO HAVE TOO MUCH POWER. Trump and his idiots are undermining a major tenet of the Constitution by giving Trump unfethered power.
Congress absolutely has subpoena power. How do you think Clinton was impeached?

Once again, you are an idiot but I think you know that.

What law school did you graduate from. Who was your Constitutional law professor?

Adam reminds me of a character from SNL who always lied, then followed by "Yah,,,thats the ticket"
yeah-thats-it-udly-hosted-on-thats-the-ticket-memes-co-54162068.png

I'm not sure why I might need to know that particular law. They certainly aren't going to call an anonymous poster on a silly discussion board up and ask my opinion. Rant all you want, and I'll hear about all the subpoenas they issue on the news.

Every congressional committee have been granted specific jurisdiction by the congress as a whole. The courts have ruled subpoenas issued that exceed the committees jurisdictional authority are invalid. You'd know that if you bothered to read the provided link. Also would you expect the biased MSM to tell you anything that would show they congress are trying to abuse their authority, tell me commie, who oversees the congress?

Every congressional committee have been granted specific jurisdiction by the congress as a whole. The courts have ruled subpoenas issued that exceed the committees jurisdictional authority are invalid. You'd know that if you bothered to read the provided link. Also would you expect the biased MSM to tell you anything that would show they congress are trying to abuse their authority, tell me commie, who oversees the congress?

Are you still whining about that? Get a life.

You and all Trump minions are absolute fricking idiots. A major goal of our founding Fathers was to prevent a monarchy. They built in the seperation of powers. THEY DID NOT WANT THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH OR THE PRESIDENT TO HAVE TOO MUCH POWER. Trump and his idiots are undermining a major tenet of the Constitution by giving Trump unfethered power.

What law school did you graduate from. Who was your Constitutional law professor?

Hey dummy, Clinton was impeached after he was investigate by an Independent Counsel and after he struck a plea deal with the State of Arkansas on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice.

To this point the DOJ has said Trump has broken no laws, see the difference? As for you commie propaganda, shove it.

So you have nothing, got it.

So you have nothing, got it.

On that subject, there is nothing of interest, unless you got something else. So far you just offered Bla....Bla....Bla....

From what I've seen of Schiff and the other Democratic leaders, if there is a will, there is a way. They have taken laws and legal process and thrown them out the window. They are burning every resource and using every trick in the book to take down President Trump.

The reason? The Barr report...he has just expanded the investigation into obama, the FBI and the CIA to the overseas cooperation with Australia, Britain, Italy...... the attempted coup against Trump is the worst political atrocity in our history, and the democrats were pushed to start the impeachment early in order to beat the Barr Report.......

The Barr Report has found NOTHING. That’s why the probe is expanding. That’s because there’s nothing to find.

Republican invent crimes and then look for evidence to prove their crimes.

Democrats see crimes and investigate what they see. That’s why Democrat’s get convictions and Republicans end up investigating the Clintons for 35 years and end up with nothing.

From what I've seen of Schiff and the other Democratic leaders, if there is a will, there is a way. They have taken laws and legal process and thrown them out the window. They are burning every resource and using every trick in the book to take down President Trump.

The reason? The Barr report...he has just expanded the investigation into obama, the FBI and the CIA to the overseas cooperation with Australia, Britain, Italy...... the attempted coup against Trump is the worst political atrocity in our history, and the democrats were pushed to start the impeachment early in order to beat the Barr Report.......

The Barr Report has found NOTHING. That’s why the probe is expanding. That’s because there’s nothing to find.

Republican invent crimes and then look for evidence to prove their crimes.

Democrats see crimes and investigate what they see. That’s why Democrat’s get convictions and Republicans end up investigating the Clintons for 35 years and end up with nothing.

Yes she got off this last one with the help of Comey who illegally changed the charges.

Hey dummy, Clinton was impeached after he was investigate by an Independent Counsel and after he struck a plea deal with the State of Arkansas on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice.

To this point the DOJ has said Trump has broken no laws, see the difference? As for you commie propaganda, shove it.

You do not have to commit a crime to be impeached. Impeachment is based on "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”
Educate yourself: 9 things everyone should know about the impeachment process

You may want to listen Lindsey Graham's interpretation of what it takes to be impeached from the 1990's

https://www.mcclatchydc.com › news › white-house › article230483449
Educate yourself. Look at the big picture.

You do not have to commit a crime to be impeached. Impeachment is based on "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

You may want to listen Lindsey Graham's interpretation of what it takes to be impeached from the 1990's

"treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”
So tell the class which of those terms are not crimes.

You can't impeach a president just because you don't like his policies or think he has poppy pants.

You might want to read what the founders said in the discussions on the impeachment clause.

"treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”
So tell the class which of those terms are not crimes.

You can't impeach a president just because you don't like his policies or think he has poppy pants.

You might want to read what the founders said in the discussions on the impeachment clause.

You did not do your homework like most student's who flunk.
Read Graham's explanation from the 1990's.
But it is illegal for a President to solicit election help from a foreign nation. The evidence is building that is exactly what Trump did.
In a civil court there is no doubt he would be found guilty. A preponderance of the evidence points to nothing but an attempt to get dirt on the top rival from the Democrats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back