Adam Schiff Complains About Being Removed From Intel Committee On TikTok – A Chinese Spyware App

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
:auiqs.jpg:

Schiff vented about being removed from the Intel Committee for being untrustworthy ...using a ChiCom spyware app to do so.

HAHAH maybe he was trying to hit up Fang Fang, if she does Swallow, Schit figures he's got a shot.

Schiff vented about being removed from the Intel Committee for being untrustworthy ...using a ChiCom spyware app to do so.

FUCK HIM.

Former CIA Director Mike Pompeo added a new twist to the classified documents scandal bedeviling the Biden regime, accusing Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., of leaking classified information.

Adam Schiff lied to the American people, and during my time as CIA director and secretary of state, I know that he leaked classified information that had been provided to him,”

Fuck him and feed him fish heads

The man lied, repeatedly to the American people about evidence of the Russian conspiracy...he used parody to impeach the President....he's abused his office. Now, a lot of folks on the Hill lie.....but there are consequences to it, and frankly you should be on the intel comm.

But he's abuse of power is only outshined by his pal, Swalwall.....who was directly compromised by a Chinese spy....he has no business on the intel committee

Well, I have to admit, it is kind of fitting.

adam schiff...most serious serial leaker. Not surprising. He knew where he could get away with lying and where he couldn't. This jackenapes wants to run for Senate. And he'll probably get elected...not legitimately either.

Forum List

Back