Zone1 Actually our culture is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

45thPatriot

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2022
Moderation Note: This thread has been closed. Didn't really survive Zone1 civil discussion past page 1. Dont post topics if this forum if you dont intend to STICK TO THEM AND DEFEND THEM.

Or if you're just using the topic to start a bar fight. -- FCT

The Hispanic mother of the 10-year-old rape victim in Ohio adamantly defending her child’s rapist.

Women rallying around the menfolk — who are rapists — is something else that’s new to Americans. But such behavior is disturbingly well-known to police and prosecutors who deal with large immigrant populations.

“Hispanic rape victims are unlikely to report victimization to the police because in their families the male is the head of the household, and women are subordinate to men,” criminal justice professor Shana L. Maier writes in her book Rape, Victims and Investigations: Experiences and Perceptions of Law Enforcement Officers Responding to Reported Rapes.

She continues: “Because maintaining the honor of the family is important, Hispanics and Latinos are more likely than other racial/ethnic groups to blame the victim. The victim, not the perpetrator, is blamed for bringing dishonor to the family.”

With the media actively covering up the crimes of immigrants, it may take a while to notice, ladies, but American men were the best you ever had it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hispanic mother of the 10-year-old rape victim in Ohio adamantly defending her child’s rapist.

Women rallying around the menfolk — who are rapists — is something else that’s new to Americans. But such behavior is disturbingly well-known to police and prosecutors who deal with large immigrant populations.

“Hispanic rape victims are unlikely to report victimization to the police because in their families the male is the head of the household, and women are subordinate to men,” criminal justice professor Shana L. Maier writes in her book Rape, Victims and Investigations: Experiences and Perceptions of Law Enforcement Officers Responding to Reported Rapes.

She continues: “Because maintaining the honor of the family is important, Hispanics and Latinos are more likely than other racial/ethnic groups to blame the victim. The victim, not the perpetrator, is blamed for bringing dishonor to the family.”

With the media actively covering up the crimes of immigrants, it may take a while to notice, ladies, but American men were the best you ever had it.

It's that weird Hispanic culture thing too. The age of consent is as low as 14 years old in some Mexican states. So naturally they come up here and think they can have sex with underage girls.

Hey Beaners! If you're going to sneak into my country, at least try to figure out what the laws are here, ok, you little bastards? You don't want to end up like that basketball player guy in Russia, do you?

• Banned
It's that weird Hispanic culture thing too. The age of consent is as low as 14 years old in some Mexican states. So naturally they come up here and think they can have sex with underage girls.

Hey Beaners! If you're going to sneak into my country, at least try to figure out what the laws are here, ok, you little bastards? You don't want to end up like that basketball player guy in Russia, do you?
Some of the slowest to assimilate are Latinos, they can be here for 30 years and not speak English

Some of the slowest to assimilate are Latinos, they can be here for 30 years and not speak English
That's not really true. The men and women out in the labor market learn English fairly quickly. The women who stay at home often don't ever learn English. But that's not unique to Latinos; Italians, Jews and Eastern Europeans followed the same pattern. One issue that is fairly unique to Latinos is that the constant flow of new illegal immigrants, total assimilation is being delayed. Individuals assimilate completely in one or two generations, but there are always more arriving.

• Banned
That's not really true. The men and women out in the labor market learn English fairly quickly. The women who stay at home often don't ever learn English. But that's not unique to Latinos; Italians, Jews and Eastern Europeans followed the same pattern. One issue that is fairly unique to Latinos is that the constant flow of new illegal immigrants, total assimilation is being delayed. Individuals assimilate completely in one or two generations, but there are always more arriving.
There is actually data that says Latino cannot Assimilate it’s not possib to our country and cannot speak English after living here for 15 to 30 years.

There is actually data that says Latino cannot Assimilate it’s not possib to our country and cannot speak English after living here for 15 to 30 years.
Well I worked in immigrant neighborhoods as a telephone tech and I know from personal experience that you are wrong. Yes there are exceptions, but the vast majority of Latinos who work can speak at least enough English to get along.

Our culture is the outlier. We call what we have built "enlightened". It is not. Theirs is better.

Jerry Lee Lewis was plowing his 14 year old cousin decades before immigration became such an issue....and he wasn't shy about it either. It wasn't too uncommon in the American south, period, and race didn't figure into the equation much. Now a race label is put on it simply to introduce a wildcard into anti-immigration sentiment. I am all for a having a wall and sending illegals STRAIGHT BACK, literally shoved off the train into the fields where they came.from. But I don't make up racial bullshit making them out to be morally bad people. Most of them just want better opportunity. I can't say I blame them.... They just need to do it legally and it has to be competitive. We have PLENTY of our own All-American homegrown scum right here, made in the good ol' USA.

Last edited:
Definitely, violent crime happens in every culture. American culture is not better then any other.

Men commit homicide 7 times as often as women. I am not going to deny it. About 1% of all men and 0.14% of all women living in USA have murdered someone. Nevertheless, some very horrible and interesting stories involve female killers

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ann Coulter said:
In its treatment of women, America is rare even among Western nations.

In terms of discrimination against men, USA is rare among Western Nations. Neither Australia nor Canada nor UK have Incarceration Rate as high as USA.

Men do commit 89% of homicide and 98% of Sexual Assault. Women commit 70% of nonreciprocal intimate partner violence (IPV), and about 65% child abuse. Neither gender is innately bad or inferior.

• Thanks
My neighbor across the street has been here for 40 years she can’t speak English, he daughter born here very little. My train station bus,, etc no English speaking.
Not true. You're imagining things you don't understand through the lens of your prejudice.

Florida wasn't part of the thirteen colonies, or the USA. It was a Spanish colony as Louisiana was a French colony.

Florida wasn't part of the Thirteen Colonies. It didn't become part of the USA until 1821.
And of course no one ever traveled north from there because of the Great Wall of Florida.

And of course no one ever traveled north from there because of the Great Wall of Florida.
That's why I said there weren't many, not that there were none. But both the Spanish and French were traditional enemies of England, so Spanish and French immigrants wouldn't have been welcomed with open arms.

muslims too.

We should have gotten Mexicans to pick our cotton. We'd be much better off.
I like how you say "we" as if you were one of the whites doing the subjugating instead of one of the bitch ass descendants who doesn't have the balls to do what needs to be done to maintain white dominance. Is that because you prefer to cosplay and fantasize about being a white supremacist to escape the reality that you're nothing more than a white cuckservative? 😄

• Love

Now that abortion has been banned, we will have massive increase in anchor babies born in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back