Actress fired after ranting about street closures for NYPD Detective Jason Rivera’s funeral

Actress fired after ranting about street closures for NYPD Detective Jason Rivera’s funeral

A New York City actress was fired from her theater company for mouthing off about the inconvenience of street closures for slain cop Jason Rivera’s funeral — a vile online rant she quickly deleted after it went viral.

“We do not need to shut down most of Lower Manhattan because one cop died for probably doing his job incorrectly. They kill people who are under 22 every single day for no good reason and we don’t shut down the city for them,” said Jacqueline Guzman on the clip, which appeared on TikTok under then handle @vinylboobs.

Instant Karma caught up with that vile harpy..... CNN or MS-LSD hires her in 3, 2, 1.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but doesn't a judge have the final word on whether or not a cop's job is done incorrectly?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for the big-mouthed "actress", should she have been fired? I would've given her the opportunity to save herself from being fired by doing some form of community service as a way of making up for her disrespectful attitude. If she refused, then she would be out the door.

Last edited:
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but doesn't a judge have the final word on whether or not a cop's job is done incorrectly?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for the big-mouthed actress, should she have been fired? I would've given her the opportunity to save herself from being fired by doing some form of community service as a way of making up for her awful attitude. If she refused, then I would've told her to pack her things.
27ywg4.jpg

As best as I can tell a judge had nothing to do with anything you typed. She was tried in the court of public opinion, found wanting, and her employer fired her.
My question about the judging concerns what happened with the cop. She thinks that the job was done incorrectly which led me to this question. Who gave her the ability to decide that the job was done incorrectly when a judge is the real person who decides whether or not an officer of the law has done their job the right way?

God bless you and our men and women in uniform always!!!

Holly

P.S. Since her complaint concerns a cop who isn't here anymore, that only makes the situation as bad as it is. If the officer was killed in the line of duty, that right there is the reason why her hole is so deep. In other words, my only question for her is this one, what does she think that the real purpose of a police officer is?

Did the leftist complain when streets were not only shut down, but businesses destroyed, buildings and cars set on fire, hundreds of people were assaulted, and dozens of murders committed, in city after city, month after months, when a lowlife, drug-addled, defiant criminal was killed?

My question about the judging concerns what happened with the cop. She thinks that the job was done incorrectly which led me to this question. Who gave her the ability to decide that the job was done incorrectly when a judge is the real person who decides whether or not an officer of the law has done their job the right way?

God bless you and our men and women in uniform always!!!

Holly

P.S. Since her complaint concerns a cop who isn't here anymore, that only makes the situation as bad as it is. If the officer was killed in the line of duty, that right there is the reason why her hole is so deep. In other words, my only question for her is this one, what does she think that the real purpose of a police officer is?
That’s part of what makes her such a c-word. She wasn’t even judging him in particular. She didn’t even know this guy or anything about him or his career and just used his death to spout random anti-cop nonsense.

He put his life on the line everyday only for her to use his death as an excuse for some attention-seeking social media post.

Forum List

Back