Actor Peter Fonda encourages targeting children of border patrol and ice agents

DgI_aB7W0AAqvjE.jpg

It doesn't sound like hate, it sounds like a lunatic gibbering.

That's because the truth can sting a bit. If it wasn't for stereotypes and broad brushes, you hyper-partisan rejects would have no salient points to fling at one another. Keep on truckin.

It doesn't sting. It's impossible to decipher. Nobody has any idea what the fuck you're jabbering about.

Then you're not too bright either.

I'm extremely bright.
And my particular gift is comprehension, and communication.

So if I tell you you aren't making any sense, trust me..you aren't.

You're demonstrably terrible at both. Are you asserting you're not a right-wing partisan hack?

Not true, and no. I made no such assertion.

Again, you exhibit your inability to understand the language.

That's because the truth can sting a bit. If it wasn't for stereotypes and broad brushes, you hyper-partisan rejects would have no salient points to fling at one another. Keep on truckin.

It doesn't sting. It's impossible to decipher. Nobody has any idea what the fuck you're jabbering about.

Then you're not too bright either.

I'm extremely bright.
And my particular gift is comprehension, and communication.

So if I tell you you aren't making any sense, trust me..you aren't.

You're demonstrably terrible at both. Are you asserting you're not a right-wing partisan hack?

Not true, and no. I made no such assertion.

Again, you exhibit your inability to understand the language.

It is true. Your posts expose you as a right-wing partisan hack. Clear enough?

Actor Peter Fonda was accused of encouraging people to target the children of Border Patrol agents and ICE employees after he tweeted, “we should find out what schools their children go to” and “scare the shit out of them.”

Actor Peter Fonda Encourages Targeting Children of Border Patrol & ICE Agents

Leave it to a trendy stuck up fk to say some bs like this. Gawd leftist liberals are pathetic what ugly, ugly excuses for humans. they should be considered savages comparing them to animals is an insutl to the animal kingdom.
You know very well he does not have the guts to do any of the things he said. Just a talking head with not much in it, that wants someone more wacked out then he is, to do something stupid and he shot by the homeowner. There are stupid pot heads that just might do some of the stuff he is talking about.

Actor Peter Fonda was accused of encouraging people to target the children of Border Patrol agents and ICE employees after he tweeted, “we should find out what schools their children go to” and “scare the shit out of them.”

Actor Peter Fonda Encourages Targeting Children of Border Patrol & ICE Agents

Leave it to a trendy stuck up fk to say some bs like this. Gawd leftist liberals are pathetic what ugly, ugly excuses for humans. they should be considered savages comparing them to animals is an insutl to the animal kingdom.
You know very well he does not have the guts to do any of the things he said. Just a talking head with not much in it, that wants someone more wacked out then he is, to do something stupid and he shot by the homeowner. There are stupid pot heads that just might do some of the stuff he is talking about.
Some of his followers at twitter already said they were "on board" with his insane plans.

What I truly don't get is...he said he wants a woman RAPED IN PUBLIC, then filmed while it is happening...yet...he still has his twitter account and is working on a new movie. Not fired.
But..say someone looks like an ape..and all hell breaks loose.

I am a liberal and I do not support what he has said at all, nor do I know any others who do. I don't know why he said this and don't think his sister will be supporting or approving this in any way.

Forum List

Back