Actor Eric McCormack (Will and Grace) channels the late Joseph McCarthy

Thanks for letting us know what some actor from show I never watched is up to these days....

Next, can you let me know what that Punky Brewster chick is up to??

She grew up, and has been giving me blowjobs for many years.
I looked her up and you are wrong....she didn't become a Trump supporter....

She's been licking cum dripping off my balls long before President Trump came along.

He say's he wasn't calling for a blacklist, but in fact that's exactly what he was calling for.

‘Will & Grace’ star calls for straight-up blacklist of Hollywood Trump supporters

[
“Will & Grace” star Eric McCormack channeled a modern-day, leftist Joe McCarthy when he demanded that Hollywood Trump supporters be doxxed so he can shame them and make sure they never work again in Tinseltown.

Yesterday, McCormack urged the Hollywood Reporter to publish the names of anyone who attends a forthcoming fundraiser for President Trump being held in Beverly Hills, California.

McCormack tweeted, “Hey, THR, kindly report on everyone attending this event, so the rest of us can be clear about who we don’t wanna work with. Thx.”
/QUOTE]

'Will & Grace' star calls for straight-up blacklist of Hollywood Trump supporters

So you take that and twist it into mccarthyism. Which diminishes real mccarthyism.

People have a right to choose where they work and who they work with.

In fact when people say they want to have higher wages, benefits and better working conditions, people like you tell them to find a new job if they don't like where they are. All Mr. McCormick is doing is making a choice people like you tell them to make. I think it's childish but I also believe in freedom.

McCormick is free to work with anyone he chooses.

You're so dishonest and it is insulting to those who were really blacklisted by the republican joe mccarthy.
Its EXACTLY Mccarthyism. Except there really was/is a communism problem in Hollywood and all of tarddom.

How is wanting to not work with someone mccarthyism?

Where's the organized effort to prevent anyone from working?

How is not wanting to work with someone denying anyone a job? If someone doesn't want to take a job because they don't want to work with someone that's their choice. No one is telling them who they can or can't work with.

I used to do it in my job all the time. I worked mostly with musicians on and off stage but also worked with actors, actresses, directors, writers and producers of movies. I have also worked on some reality shows. Spoiler, there's nothing real or reality about those shows.

I can name a very long list of musicians I have refused to work with when asked. It's my choice. I can choose who I work with. Just as anyone else can. None of it had anything to do with politics or trump. I've worked with ted nugent and a very long list of country western musicians who were of a different political view from me. I don't believe politics has anything to do with work. But that's me. I don't expect anyone to do what I do. You expect to have the right to force everyone to do what you want them to do and what you do.

You diminish those who were actually put on lists, denied the right to work and their lives ruined when you compare what McCormick said to mccarthyism.

Funny, it was republicans who went on a rampage to destroy the Dixie Chicks in the bush boy years. You were successful. You succeeded in destroying the careers of women for exercising their right of free speech when Natalie said they were embarrassed the bush boy was from Texas. You far right radical extremists are very proud of your work in destroying their careers. Even cheered the death threats on them and their children.

In fact, there was a thread on this board recently calling to "DixieChick" Taylor Swift for the horrible crime of asking people to sign a petition at an awards show.

All McCormick wants is to have the freedom to choose who he works with.

You far right radical extremists have projection down to an art form.

He say's he wasn't calling for a blacklist, but in fact that's exactly what he was calling for.

‘Will & Grace’ star calls for straight-up blacklist of Hollywood Trump supporters

[
“Will & Grace” star Eric McCormack channeled a modern-day, leftist Joe McCarthy when he demanded that Hollywood Trump supporters be doxxed so he can shame them and make sure they never work again in Tinseltown.

Yesterday, McCormack urged the Hollywood Reporter to publish the names of anyone who attends a forthcoming fundraiser for President Trump being held in Beverly Hills, California.

McCormack tweeted, “Hey, THR, kindly report on everyone attending this event, so the rest of us can be clear about who we don’t wanna work with. Thx.”
/QUOTE]

'Will & Grace' star calls for straight-up blacklist of Hollywood Trump supporters

So you take that and twist it into mccarthyism. Which diminishes real mccarthyism.

In fact when people say they want to have higher wages, benefits and better working conditions, people like you tell them to find a new job if they don't like where they are. All Mr. McCormick is doing is making a choice people like you tell them to make. I think it's childish but I also believe in freedom.

You're so dishonest and it is insulting to those who were really blacklisted by the republican joe mccarthy.
Its EXACTLY Mccarthyism. Except there really was/is a communism problem in Hollywood and all of tarddom.

How is not wanting to work with someone denying anyone a job? If someone doesn't want to take a job because they don't want to work with someone that's their choice. No one is telling them who they can or can't work with.

I used to do it in my job all the time. I worked mostly with musicians on and off stage but also worked with actors, actresses, directors, writers and producers of movies. I have also worked on some reality shows. Spoiler, there's nothing real or reality about those shows.

I can name a very long list of musicians I have refused to work with when asked. It's my choice. I can choose who I work with. Just as anyone else can. None of it had anything to do with politics or trump. I've worked with ted nugent and a very long list of country western musicians who were of a different political view from me. I don't believe politics has anything to do with work. But that's me. I don't expect anyone to do what I do. You expect to have the right to force everyone to do what you want them to do and what you do.

You diminish those who were actually put on lists, denied the right to work and their lives ruined when you compare what McCormick said to mccarthyism.

Funny, it was republicans who went on a rampage to destroy the Dixie Chicks in the bush boy years. You were successful. You succeeded in destroying the careers of women for exercising their right of free speech when Natalie said they were embarrassed the bush boy was from Texas. You far right radical extremists are very proud of your work in destroying their careers. Even cheered the death threats on them and their children.

In fact, there was a thread on this board recently calling to "DixieChick" Taylor Swift for the horrible crime of asking people to sign a petition at an awards show.

With all due respect, Dana...that ISN'T what McCormick wants! He wants to put pressure on other people in Hollywood not to work with people that he doesn't agree with politically. He's totally within his rights to decline to work with others...where he's gone off the rails is when he tries to force others to ban conservatives from working!

The Dixie Chicks shot themselves in the foot. If you're a country music star you'd best grasp the fact that your audience ISN'T liberals...it's conservatives! I don't know if Natalie Mains wasn't smart enough to understand that or she simply didn't care. Bottom line is she is the one who destroyed her career with the comments that she made.

and yet those same people call anyone they perceive to be on "the right," fascists.

[

/QUOTE]

With all due respect, Dana...that ISN'T what McCormick wants! He wants to put pressure on other people in Hollywood not to work with people that he doesn't agree with politically. He's totally within his rights to decline to work with others...where he's gone off the rails is when he tries to force others to ban conservatives from working!

The Dixie Chicks shot themselves in the foot. If you're a country music star you'd best grasp the fact that your audience ISN'T liberals...it's conservatives! I don't know if Natalie Mains wasn't smart enough to understand that or she simply didn't care. Bottom line is she is the one who destroyed her career with the comments that she made.

I couldn't get past the lie in your first sentence. I stopped reading. When I encounter a lie, I stop reading, I don't believe a word after the lie. It's a waste of time for me to continue reading.

You have no way to know McCormick wants to do to trump supporters the same thing you people did to the Dixie Chicks and are now trying to do to Taylor Swift.

You can't read his mind.

It's a lie to say you can read his mind and claim that's what he wants even though he said nothing even close to that.

You are a liar so if you bother to reply to this, you're wasting your time. I won't read it or reply to it. I don't waste my time with liars.

Have fun in your lies and delusions.

Meanwhile it's you and people like you who actually practice mccarthyism. Just look at what you did to the Dixie Chicks, have been trying to do to Taylor Swift and are now trying to do with Eric McCormick.

Harvey Weinstein, Debra Messing, Eric McCormack: A Study on Power and Control

Weinstein used power to control the body. McCormack and Messing want to use power to control the mind.

'Will and Grace' was a TV show that aired about a decade and a half ago. It was based around the lives of four friends, two of whom were gay, living in New York. The show was funny; it was good, it made me laugh. NBC decided to bring it back, but this time their goal was to do as many seasons as they could bashing President Trump and his supporters. And bash they did, for three entire seasons. And it was as boring as can be.

Eric McCormack and Debra Messing play the title characters, Will and Grace. Now McCormack and Messing have both taken their roles as Trump bashers off the set and into the streets of Twitter.

There is a fundraiser in Beverly Hills, CA for Donald Trump, and McCormack and Messing would have nothing of the sort in their backyard. McCormack tweeted out to The Hollywood Reporter:

Harvey Weinstein, Debra Messing, Eric McCormack: A Study on Power and Control

I couldn't get past the lie in your first sentence. I stopped reading. When I encounter a lie, I stop reading, I don't believe a word after the lie. It's a waste of time for me to continue reading.

You have no way to know McCormick wants to do to trump supporters the same thing you people did to the Dixie Chicks and are now trying to do to Taylor Swift.

You can't read his mind.

It's a lie to say you can read his mind and claim that's what he wants even though he said nothing even close to that.

You are a liar so if you bother to reply to this, you're wasting your time. I won't read it or reply to it. I don't waste my time with liars.

Meanwhile it's you and people like you who actually practice mccarthyism. Just look at what you did to the Dixie Chicks, have been trying to do to Taylor Swift and are now trying to do with Eric McCormick.

If you don't like lies, then why do you post them constantly? Even Whoopie Goldberg called him out on this on live television. So is she lying too? Taylor Swift is a self obsessed moron, she needs no help looking stupid to anyone over 16. Tim Allen got his show pulled for being a conservative. He got the last laugh when Last Man Standing got picked up by another network to big ratings. So take your lies and tell them walking.

You can't read his mind.

First of all...I didn't do anything to the Dixie Chicks...haven't tried to do anything to Taylor Swift and I couldn't care less about Eric McCormick! I'm not into country music...I've always thought Taylor Swift was incredibly vapid and basically ignore her...and I never watched Will & Grace.

When did I ever claim to be able to read people's minds? I simply pointed out that what McCormick is doing isn't refusing to work with other people that he doesn't like...he's literally trying to get liberal Hollywood to black list anyone who isn't a liberal! You of course don't have a problem with that because if this string is any indication...anyone who doesn't agree with your views...you refuse to even read what they have to say! Small minds shut out other opinions. Eric McCormick is small minded...and so are you.

You can't read his mind.

First of all...I didn't do anything to the Dixie Chicks...haven't tried to do anything to Taylor Swift and I couldn't care less about Eric McCormick! I'm not into country music...I've always thought Taylor Swift was incredibly vapid and basically ignore her...and I never watched Will & Grace.

When did I ever claim to be able to read people's minds? I simply pointed out that what McCormick is doing isn't refusing to work with other people that he doesn't like...he's literally trying to get liberal Hollywood to black list anyone who isn't a liberal! You of course don't have a problem with that because if this string is any indication...anyone who doesn't agree with your views...you refuse to even read what they have to say! Small minds shut out other opinions. Eric McCormick is small minded...and so are you.
God damn! That was a shellacking. :laugh:

There was a time in this country when it was considered outside the norms of polite society to ask someone who they voted for. Who you voted for was your private business...something done in the privacy of a curtained voting booth. It wasn't something that should have gotten you fired from a job. It wasn't something that you would have to defend. Politicians made their case to the public and we decided how we would vote from that. People like Eric McCormick don't like that concept however. They think voters should be exposed and held responsible for their choice in the voting booth! If they had their way...you couldn't just vote for who you thought was the best candidate! Oh, no...you'd have to weigh the possible retribution that you'd incur if someone with any power decided that your choice was the wrong one!

Is that REALLY the country we've become?

You can't read his mind.

God damn! That was a shellacking. :laugh:
Shes a liberal. She's used to it by now

There was a time in this country when it was considered outside the norms of polite society to ask someone who they voted for. Who you voted for was your private business...something done in the privacy of a curtained voting booth. It wasn't something that should have gotten you fired from a job. It wasn't something that you would have to defend. Politicians made their case to the public and we decided how we would vote from that. People like Eric McCormick don't like that concept however. They think voters should be exposed and held responsible for their choice in the voting booth! If they had their way...you couldn't just vote for who you thought was the best candidate! Oh, no...you'd have to weigh the possible retribution that you'd incur if someone with any power decided that your choice was the wrong one!

Is that REALLY the country we've become?
Well I'm voting Trump, so they can just get over it again. Great post, and very good read.

An agenda like they have almost demands total loyalty in order to push it through, and it demands total control of the mega-phone/the MSM to try and convince the masses that they are no longer the masses.

[

/QUOTE]

Mccarthy wasn't a leftist. He was a fascist. I dont agree with blacklisting people because of political beliefs. This is not a fascist country. Not yet. Leave someone like Drumph in office, or someone like him, and it will become one though. Drumpf is a fascist wanna be dictator.

wasn't a leftist. He was a fascist
He was neither leftist or fascist. He was an american patriot. Communism WAS infiltrating all aspects of society and has finally found a home in the Democrat Party

Now, do you support the Will & Grace nazis?

You not only don't know or understand American history , you are incapable of understanding my post. Go back to school and learn how to think. If you can.

Come on...get serious! The Hollywood liberal elite have been black listing conservatives for decades now! Eric McCormick is just one more triggered progressive who doesn't grasp that he IS as bad as a Joe McCarthy!

Such as the convicted drug trafficker Tim Allen?

They've all been blacklisting including criminal treasonous conpiracies at the highest levels of our govt. and law enforcement agencies against anybody who doesn't have Trump derangement syndrome since the 2016 elections.
I have yet to meet a Progressive that was not a mental case in the past 33 years. They all seem to have something wrong with them....Perverts, over all.

I have yet to meet a Progressive that was not a mental case in the past 33 years. They all seem to have something wrong with them....Perverts, over all.

Are you sure YOU aren't the mental case? After all, you support a guy that believes we should nuke hurricanes.

Forum List

Back