Activist takes abortion pill on Live TV, claims she is pregnant

Wow, I thought the abortion pill was the morning after pill, but after watching the video I see it's different. How can they regulate use of an abortion pill a woman gets in the mail without seeing a doctor? And it's crazy the woman who killed her baby nonchalantly says this is her 3rd abortion.
I was thinking it was the morning after pill also. I did not watch the video. I may later if I have time.

Does the video say how early it must be taken?

I was thinking it was the morning after pill also. I did not watch the video. I may later if I have time.

Does the video say how early it must be taken?

No the news anchor made a comment on it being different then the morning after pill. Just looked up some info.
Apparently when the term medical abortion is used it's referencing abortion by medication and accounts for 40% of all abortions. The pills are prescribe but that can be done with a virtual appointment. I'm not sure if that's after an appointment to confirm pregnancy and term, since the pill is supposed to be taken in the 1st term, up to 11 weeks. The pills are taken over a 2-3 day period. While the side effects are listed there is no mention of the safety or complications of repeated use of taking the abortion pill.

Wow, I thought the abortion pill was the morning after pill, but after watching the video I see it's different. How can they regulate use of an abortion pill a woman gets in the mail without seeing a doctor? And it's crazy the woman who killed her baby nonchalantly says this is her 3rd abortion.
Absolutely moronic, but hey, stupid people will do stupid things, like vote Dementocrap.

whatapregnantteenthinks-my-mom-is-gonna-kill-me-what-a-fetus-3764590.png

Third abortion? The moron needs to learn personal responsibility

I'd almost be for free government funded abortions based on the condition that when she gets her abortion the doctor ties her tubes while he is working down there.

I say free sterilization procedures for anyone over the age of 18 for all if they want also.

It's a shame though I don't believe in hell or whatnot. I'd like to imagine she will be triple charged by God for child murder. Child rape and child murder are 2 things I could never forgive someone of, ever.

The pills are prescribe but that can be done with a virtual appointment. I'm not sure if that's after an appointment to confirm pregnancy and term, since the pill is supposed to be taken in the 1st term, up to 11 weeks.
Up to 11 weeks!!!!! That seems a bit extreme for a pill. I was thinking the first few days after doing the wild thing.

Forum List

Back