Activist Sues Bobby Wagner

$10.00 says he wins his court case. Nobody was ever in any danger from the protester. Wagner could have probably gotten away with catching him and holding him, but a full on tackle of someone not playing the game is assault.

$10.00 says he wins his court case. Nobody was ever in any danger from the protester. Wagner could have probably gotten away with catching him and holding him, but a full on tackle of someone not playing the game is assault.
I say this gets thrown out of court.

Nobody in any danger? First of all, the shitbag was an established trespasser. Who is to say what he is or is not going to do. Keep in mind that there is history of fans storming a sports field and attacking. Second, he was carrying smoke bombs that apparently were dangerous enough that he suffered burns from them.

Wagner could have hit him 10 times harder than that, and he should have. Piece of sh1t deserved a fractured skull.

Nobody in any danger? First of all, the shitbag was an established trespasser. Who is to say what he is or is not going to do. Keep in mind that there is history of fans storming a sports field and attacking. Second, he was carrying smoke bombs that apparently were dangerous enough that he suffered burns from them.

Wagner could have hit him 10 times harder than that, and he should have. Piece of sh1t deserved a fractured skull.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. I guess we will see what happens. I've stll got $10.00 on him winning any court case that comes up over this. I suspect he will receive a pretty good settlement.

Forum List

Back