Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting (msn.com)

I am wondering why the usual USMB crime fighters didn't post this crime.

What would create this type of violence in a Bowling Alley
This must be a white guy. You never would have posted this story is the perp was black.

You definitely would have posted it if the perp was black.
When have i ever made a thread about a black criminal?

I wonder how many black people were killed on chicago this weekend by other blacks?

I wonder how many other white people were killed across America this weekend, oh that's right as long as they were killed by someone white that is acceptable to you.
you would have to go across america to even come close to the numbers killed in shitcago,,,

I wonder how many black people were killed on chicago this weekend by other blacks?

I wonder how many other white people were killed across America this weekend, oh that's right as long as they were killed by someone white that is acceptable to you.
Not as many whites were killed this weekend as blacks. That goes for every weekend, past and future.

you would have to go across america to even come close to the numbers killed in shitcago,,,

Dead is dead is it not.
DUH!!!

why are you deflecting??

Dead is dead is it not.
DUH!!!

why are you deflecting??

No I am deflecting anything, anytime we talk about crime all you right wingers start screaming CHICAGO, CHICAGO, CHICAGO. How many other cities and towns are there in America?

Dead is dead is it not.
DUH!!!

why are you deflecting??

No I am deflecting anything, anytime we talk about crime all you right wingers start screaming CHICAGO, CHICAGO, CHICAGO. How many other cities and towns are there in America?
but chicago is where the genocide is happening and we are concerned about it,, the problem is blacks like you dont seem to care,,

its all about priorities,,

Dead is dead is it not.
DUH!!!

why are you deflecting??

but chicago is where the genocide is happening and we are concerned about it,, the problem is blacks like you dont seem to care,,

No, you don't care about the violence in Chicago it is a good prop for your weak ass arguement.

Dead is dead is it not.
DUH!!!

why are you deflecting??

No, you don't care about the violence in Chicago it is a good prop for your weak ass arguement.
who are you to tell me what I care about??

the fact I am talking about proves I am concerned and your lack of concern mean you dont care about your own kind,,

thats just a fact,,

Dead is dead is it not.
DUH!!!

why are you deflecting??

the fact I am talking about proves I am concerned and your lack of concern mean you dont care about your own kind,,

thats just a fact,,

From reading years of your racist post.

Dead is dead is it not.
DUH!!!

why are you deflecting??

thats just a fact,,

From reading years of your racist post.
now youre just lying,,

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting (msn.com)

I am wondering why the usual USMB crime fighters didn't post this crime.

What would create this type of violence in a Bowling Alley
Well I can’t speak for everybody, but I didn’t post it because I didn’t hear about it. I don’t watch the news, look around for crime stories, etc.
This dude just went off and started shooting random people? Wtf.
So is he a nutcase? I wonder if there is more to the story. I can’t imagine anything making sense of his actions, but I’d be curious as to what his reasoning could be.

Dead is dead is it not.
Sadly yes.

Dead is dead is it not.
DUH!!!

why are you deflecting??

Where black folks are shooting everybody?
Lots.

Forum List

Back