Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting

Ok
Is that all you have dumb ass, back to the drawing board.

It's more than what you got! :blsmile: And it's all that is ever needed to shoot big ol' holes in your bullshit ship..because it's the truth. :dev3:

Black racists like you only care about when a white person does wrong to a black person, but care nothing about how the culture you defend destroys itself daily.

Where are you getting this material? Moron R Us. What culture do I defend exactly? Your assessment is asinine at best.
.ok. Let me ask you this, and I mean it sincerely with no type of “gotcha” agenda...
Do you think blacks in America, black communities, have a problem with violence (gun violence included)?

I think America as a whole has a problem with gun violence or the glorification of guns. If the drug problem was dealt with in many lower income BC it would also go along way in taking care of the gun problem. Drugs is how the FBI destroyed the BPP in the 60s and 70s. Think about it, why is it you can't go into any other neighborhood and buy drugs like you can in lower income BCs? Why is it that you don't see women on the streets in other neighborhoods like you can in lower income BCs? I'll tell you why, because the police are in those communities to contain crime and not stop it or prevent it.
Ok. I partially agree.
I think we do have an issue with violence being glorified.
But I disagree regarding the cops.
If they go in and clean things up with a heavy presence they get accused of targeting those communities, discrimination, etc.
If they take a hand off approach they get accused of neglecting those communities or just trying to contain the problems to those communities.
It’s a no win situation.

No if they go in and UPHOLD the law and treat the citizens of color with the same respect that they treat white citizens then they would be welcomed in the community, but unfortunately history shows the have NEVER done that.

Upholding the law is the last thing you want police to do in black communities....

" Proposition 47, a referendum passed five years ago that critics say effectively gives shoplifters and addicts the green light to commit crimes as long as the merchandise they steal or the drugs they take are less than $950 in value. The decision to downgrade theft of property valued below the arbitrary figure from felony to misdemeanor, together with selective enforcement that focuses on more “serious” crimes, has resulted in thieves knowing they can brazenly shoplift and merchants knowing the police will not respond to their complaints, say critics. "

I don't live in California, so I didn't vote on Prop 47, so you are wrong as hell.

"

In 2016, District Attorney Kim Foxx in Illinois outlined policy reforms that included declining to charge shoplifters with a felony unless they stole more than $1,000 worth of goods or had 10 prior felony convictions — a huge leap from the $300 threshold for felony theft convictions in previous years.

Do you have a link for this?

Two years later, Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner said he would handle retail theft cases under $500 as summary offenses, which are similar to traffic violations and often result in fines.

Link.

This year alone, district attorneys in Massachusetts and Missouri included theft policies among their lists of reforms. In Suffolk County, Massachusetts, District Attorney Rachael Rollins said she would decline to prosecute shoplifting and larceny, or theft of another person’s property, under $250. And Wesley Bell in St. Louis said he would issue a court summons, not an arrest warrant, for certain low-level felonies — including theft of items over $750."

Well that means whites get off then, since they commit more shop lifting and theft than anyone else.

FBI — Table 43

Ok

It's more than what you got! :blsmile: And it's all that is ever needed to shoot big ol' holes in your bullshit ship..because it's the truth. :dev3:

Black racists like you only care about when a white person does wrong to a black person, but care nothing about how the culture you defend destroys itself daily.

Where are you getting this material? Moron R Us. What culture do I defend exactly? Your assessment is asinine at best.
.ok. Let me ask you this, and I mean it sincerely with no type of “gotcha” agenda...
Do you think blacks in America, black communities, have a problem with violence (gun violence included)?

I think America as a whole has a problem with gun violence or the glorification of guns. If the drug problem was dealt with in many lower income BC it would also go along way in taking care of the gun problem. Drugs is how the FBI destroyed the BPP in the 60s and 70s. Think about it, why is it you can't go into any other neighborhood and buy drugs like you can in lower income BCs? Why is it that you don't see women on the streets in other neighborhoods like you can in lower income BCs? I'll tell you why, because the police are in those communities to contain crime and not stop it or prevent it.
Ok. I partially agree.
If they go in and clean things up with a heavy presence they get accused of targeting those communities, discrimination, etc.
If they take a hand off approach they get accused of neglecting those communities or just trying to contain the problems to those communities.
It’s a no win situation.

No if they go in and UPHOLD the law and treat the citizens of color with the same respect that they treat white citizens then they would be welcomed in the community, but unfortunately history shows the have NEVER done that.

Upholding the law is the last thing you want police to do in black communities....

" Proposition 47, a referendum passed five years ago that critics say effectively gives shoplifters and addicts the green light to commit crimes as long as the merchandise they steal or the drugs they take are less than $950 in value. The decision to downgrade theft of property valued below the arbitrary figure from felony to misdemeanor, together with selective enforcement that focuses on more “serious” crimes, has resulted in thieves knowing they can brazenly shoplift and merchants knowing the police will not respond to their complaints, say critics. "

I don't live in California, so I didn't vote on Prop 47, so you are wrong as hell.

Facepalm.jpg

You simply can't be this dense....

Link.

It was in my post, right there at the end of what I quoted out of the article...

Well that means whites get off then, since they commit more shop lifting and theft than anyone else.

Clearly according to your table there, they are focusing on Murder and Robbery....

Ok

What a cowardly cop out. Gun glorification is rampant in black culture.

Nice try ass clown.
Why Are White Men Stockpiling Guns?

White men buy more guns in this country than anybody, they just don't make videos about it.

Having guns and even collecting them isnt the same thing as the glorification we see in the black community. They are in virtually all of your rap music. Where else do you constantly see groups of people dancing with their guns for Christ sake?

Who is the number one consumer of that rap music?

Who is the number one consumer of stolen guns?

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

In 2016, District Attorney Kim Foxx in Illinois outlined policy reforms that included declining to charge shoplifters with a felony unless they stole more than $1,000 worth of goods or had 10 prior felony convictions — a huge leap from the $300 threshold for felony theft convictions in previous years.

Two years later, Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner said he would handle retail theft cases under $500 as summary offenses, which are similar to traffic violations and often result in fines.

Link.

This year alone, district attorneys in Massachusetts and Missouri included theft policies among their lists of reforms. In Suffolk County, Massachusetts, District Attorney Rachael Rollins said she would decline to prosecute shoplifting and larceny, or theft of another person’s property, under $250. And Wesley Bell in St. Louis said he would issue a court summons, not an arrest warrant, for certain low-level felonies — including theft of items over $750."

FBI — Table 43

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
They should have all been shot.
Fucking animals.

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
Fucking animals.
curious how superbad is going to spin this,,

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting (msn.com)

I am wondering why the usual USMB crime fighters didn't post this crime.

What would create this type of violence in a Bowling Alley

What creates the oportunity is that someone who could not be trusted to use deadly force was allowed the means to do so.

Power corrupts and the absolute power to decide who lives and who dies corrupts absolutely

Ok

Nice try ass clown.

White men buy more guns in this country than anybody, they just don't make videos about it.

Having guns and even collecting them isnt the same thing as the glorification we see in the black community. They are in virtually all of your rap music. Where else do you constantly see groups of people dancing with their guns for Christ sake?

I'll play, who?

Ok

Nice try ass clown.

I'll play, who?

Black people.

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
Fucking animals.

Should they have shot any of these folks or all of them.
Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
Fucking animals.

Nothing to spin, when you break the law you should pay. The spinner is fools like you.

Ok

Nice try ass clown.

I'll play, who?

Black people.

According to what? Your opinion.

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
Fucking animals.

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
Fucking animals.

Nothing to spin, when you break the law you should pay. The spinner is fools like you.
that goes against everything youve said on this forum,,,

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
Fucking animals.

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
Fucking animals.

The people jumping on their vehicle. If any more tried to engage, shoot them as well.

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
Fucking animals.

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
Fucking animals.

That's it? Well, I'll tell you what, they aren't going to pay in places like DeBlasio's NYC....Even if they are arrested for acts like this, there is a 'no bail' order in place and these people will be back on the streets within the hour....So, what is it you think they are going to pay with?

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
Fucking animals.

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
Fucking animals.

Bullshit, when have ever said black folks should just be able to break the law. That is just a straight up lie.

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
Fucking animals.

Ok

Ok. I partially agree.
It’s a no win situation.

"

Link.

FBI — Table 43
Fucking animals.

Bullshit, when have ever said black folks should just be able to break the law. That is just a straight up lie.
I never said you said that,,,

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

Because the shooter isn’t black?

Definitely, you might see 5 posts on this thread. If this man were black it would be 8 pages already.
Because no one defends a white shooter. There is nothing to argue.

"O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

STUPID RACIST FVCK !!!!!

Because the shooter isn’t black?

Definitely, you might see 5 posts on this thread. If this man were black it would be 8 pages already.
Because no one defends a white shooter. There is nothing to argue.
Yea you defend them or just ignore it and act as if it didn't happen.

"O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

STUPID RACIST FVCK !!!!!
So what kind of savage, violent animal just goes and shoots up a bunch of folks they don't know. Tell my you dumb ass, racist, dickhead.

Forum List

Back