Acosta depressed over Trump rallies?

Thanks for sharing. That video made me so happy.

The media can’t believe they are actually being called out on their bullshit lies.

Orange man bad! Doesn’t seem to be working.

How about just reporting the fucking news and not promote your personal social justice political agenda?

Obama couldn’t stand that ONE media outlet (Fox news) would call him out. He had every single other news outlet performing analingus on him daily, and he just couldn’t take it that Fox was saying, “Hey, wait a minute, we are not so sure that Obamacare is going to do what he says it will do.”

He is such a cvnt.

You are the liar. Just because you don't like what they are reporting shows what a mind numbed robot you are. Fox News is 100% lies but that doesn't matter because you want lies.

CNN told me I am racist because I want secure borders and immigration laws adhered to.

They are the liars.

Fox News told me that Obama might not be telling the truth when he said “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.” And “The average American will get a $2500 drop in their healthcare premiums”

By the way, I am watching Jorge Ramos on Fox News right now. I thought Fox never shows dissenting opinions.

You, are the liar. Your trousers are en fuego.

I am telling you that you are a racist. You are the liar. The fact is that you do not want immigration laws enforced. You want to keep these people out because they do not look like you. The United States has traditionally stood up as a beacon of freedom for people who are oppressed and in fear of their life.

The fact is that Trump has told so many lies that he can't keep track of them. How many lies were told about the tax cuts. Companies were going to raise workers' pay. In reality, the bulk of the tax cuts have gone to the rich. Even Republicans' internal polls show this.

Of course covering a Trump rally would be depressing. Trump constantly berates them, and gets his supporters to do the same as well.

Just the other day, Acosta was trying to report on a rally, and they turned the music up so loud during his broadcast that he was unable to make his report.

Yeah....it makes for a real tear jerker when a President calls out those lying sacks of shit....Whoa is me!!!

whoa-is-me-card-easier-played-then-admitting-you-were-wrong-and-lied-72d81.png

You'd think that big shot media folks would be PLEASED that the common people are now more interested in politics and actually attending the events to become more informed?

Why is the Media- particularly political reporters like Mr. Acosta- so invested in voter apathy that they think its a great idea? More people who see the rallies will be more interested in political banter on TV, its a plus for Acosta's entire field

Acosta: Trump rallies depressing part of job - CNN Video

He's just pissed those thousands and thousands of people aren't tuning to his failing commie news network. Not too many raises in your future when the ratings are in the tank. LMAO

Fast forward 55 seconds in when homosexual, very stupid Don Lemon turns it over to Butthurt Acosta. The Fake News conspiracy theory is the sound guy saw Butthurt Acosta and then cranked up the Guns N' Roses classic. :p

If the coxuckers would be more truthful and spew less propaganda and fake news, and yes the Harvard study proves that the MSM is 93% negative for Trump, maybe CNN would get more viewers. Acosta has to toe the CNN party line and whine about the Trump supporters, pity he can't put on his big boy pants and tell honest unskewed news.

You'd think that big shot media folks would be PLEASED that the common people are now more interested in politics and actually attending the events to become more informed?

Why is the Media- particularly political reporters like Mr. Acosta- so invested in voter apathy that they think its a great idea? More people who see the rallies will be more interested in political banter on TV, its a plus for Acosta's entire field

Acosta: Trump rallies depressing part of job - CNN Video

It actually is depressing to see the Republican Party is the party of hate. It used to be the party of optimism under Ronald Reagan. To see a bunch of ignorant voters coming to listen to Trump lie.
Lol, coming from the party of anifta.

Thanks for sharing. That video made me so happy.

The media can’t believe they are actually being called out on their bullshit lies.

Orange man bad! Doesn’t seem to be working.

How about just reporting the fucking news and not promote your personal social justice political agenda?

Obama couldn’t stand that ONE media outlet (Fox news) would call him out. He had every single other news outlet performing analingus on him daily, and he just couldn’t take it that Fox was saying, “Hey, wait a minute, we are not so sure that Obamacare is going to do what he says it will do.”

He is such a cvnt.

You are the liar. Just because you don't like what they are reporting shows what a mind numbed robot you are. Fox News is 100% lies but that doesn't matter because you want lies.

CNN told me I am racist because I want secure borders and immigration laws adhered to.

They are the liars.

Fox News told me that Obama might not be telling the truth when he said “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.” And “The average American will get a $2500 drop in their healthcare premiums”

By the way, I am watching Jorge Ramos on Fox News right now. I thought Fox never shows dissenting opinions.

You, are the liar. Your trousers are en fuego.

I am telling you that you are a racist. You are the liar. The fact is that you do not want immigration laws enforced. You want to keep these people out because they do not look like you. The United States has traditionally stood up as a beacon of freedom for people who are oppressed and in fear of their life.

The fact is that Trump has told so many lies that he can't keep track of them. How many lies were told about the tax cuts. Companies were going to raise workers' pay. In reality, the bulk of the tax cuts have gone to the rich. Even Republicans' internal polls show this.
Yeah let them just walk across border by the thousands. Lol, that way the entire united states can turn into the shithole california has turned into. Oh and diseases we wiped out are coming back. But i'm racist, lol.

It actually is depressing to see the Republican Party is the party of hate. It used to be the party of optimism under Ronald Reagan. To see a bunch of ignorant voters coming to listen to Trump lie.

The Libs utterly despised Ronaldus Magnus. I was there. Just like they despise Donaldus Magnus.

The only differences are that the Libs weren't as insane with their hate in the 1980's, and President Reagan really didn't love tweaking libs like President Trump does.

But Reagan was Falsely accused of fixing the 1980 election by colluding with Obama's pals, the freaking Iranian mullahs. Similar to the Bullshit his buddy the Trumpster did in the current age.

Forum List

Back