Acerbic Ann Coulter endorses "The lovely Amy McGrath" against Cocaine Mitch McConnell as Lou Dobbs slams RNC chair over the meddling in GOP primaries

"The lovely Amy McGrath is a Marine Corps veteran. The average donation to her campaign is $36.

Mitch McConnell is a broken-down old man owed by cheap labor lobbyists." - Coulter

the GOP is eating itself, my friends!

McGrath lied about her military record.

so?

everyone lies at some point

Moscow Mitch lied about Russia

That's the best you can do ?

there's stuff you just cant say

i will say, Moscow Mitch has hired some very quality oppo researchers. being in this profession myself, i bet Mitch's team will find a lotta skeletons in Amy's closet!

It is clear that Coulter (who I really like) has gone off the rails.

She's bitching that Trump will lose the senate for the GOP through his words and actions....

What does she think she's doing (except becoming personna non grata in the GOP).

It is clear that Coulter (who I really like) has gone off the rails.

She's bitching that Trump will lose the senate for the GOP through his words and actions....

What does she think she's doing (except becoming personna non grata in the GOP).
Ann has more testosterone than all the men in the GOP

"People Who Must Be Legally Required to Wear Masks Long After the Pandemic Ends."

EdEvBkZXkAA7LBl

Moscow Mitch is worried that his support for The First Step Act will cost Republicans everything in elections. "all it takes is for one paroled criminal to commit a crime, and we're toast", Cocaine Mitch groused

Forum List

Back