According to Scientists Robots Can Now Reproduce

Just programm the damn things to not harm humans ... what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong

Just programm the damn things to not harm humans ... what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong what could go wrong

ReinyDays exe has stopped working.

We should damn well care what happens in one hundred years because our grandchildren and great grandchildren will be around to deal with it.

True, but when I get on the other side there's not much I can do about it.

I don't buy this thing at all though.

They are not robots! They are biological organisms! The NYPost lied in their headlines and has everybody here in a tizzy. Read the article the post references.

They are not robots! They are biological organisms! The NYPost lied in their headlines and has everybody here in a tizzy. Read the article the post references.

I was wondering about that ... don't they use robots in robot factories? ...

Forum List

Back