‘Acceptable’ Violence Against Peaceful Pro-Lifers Is Unacceptable

Right wing nuts stalked and killed clinic workers.
That is possibly the worst example of false equivalence I've seen in a loooong time. Are you seriously going to try to defend this violence by citing violence done by other people at a different time and place? Those who did those deeds were caught and punished, let's get these violent people off the streets before they harm anyone else. There is NO, I repeat, NO justification for attacking people who are simply praying outside an abortion mill, NONE.

If you can think of any, please feel free to post it.

What I remember was some Fox News watching Mutant murdering Doctor George Tiller in his church in front of his wife after Bill O'Reilly got on the air every night and called him " Baby Killer Tiller"

I remember neo-Nazi Eric Rudolf bombing abortion clinics...

That's what I remember.
Sounds like selective memory to me, most likely deliberate.

So you don't think giving a woman options, other than killing her child, is a good thing?

What child?
Look, if you can't do something because your religion forbids it - fine. That's good. But if you say I can't do something because your religion forbids it, that's a problem.

Exactly. That's why a bunch of religious yahoos stand outside clinics and pray and harass people who made a choice that conflicts with their religion
Does that excuse violence against them?

The violence in OP was against those who were simply present and harassing no one. That's inexcusable and those violent people need to be taken off the street.

Does that excuse violence against them?

The violence in OP was against those who were simply present and harassing no one. That's inexcusable and those violent people need to be taken off the street.
Did I say that it excuses violence? Call the cops if you get assaulted on a sidewalk. Like anybody would do

Exactly. That's why a bunch of religious yahoos stand outside clinics and pray and harass people who made a choice that conflicts with their religion

Yeah, religion is the only reason people would be against killing unborn babies. :rolleyes: You don't get outside your bubble much, do you?

That's not the issue. But religion is the reason those "sidewalk counselors" hang out at clinics

Yeah, they are there praying for the babies that are being killed and the moms that will face a lifetime of guilt and self loathing for killing their own child, all because they want to appease or follow their 'religion'. :rolleyes: You obviously are ignorant as hell about their reasons, and proud to display that ignorance.

Yeah, they are there praying for the babies that are being killed and the moms that will face a lifetime of guilt and self loathing for killing their own child, all because they want to appease or follow their 'religion'. :rolleyes: You obviously are ignorant as hell about their reasons, and proud to display that ignorance.
Their reason for being outside a clinic and praying is religious. End of story

That's not the issue. But religion is the reason those "sidewalk counselors" hang out at clinics

No. The fact that the clinics are there and continue to slaughter children is why those people hang out at them.

I was pro-life long before I ever considered getting religious.

No. The fact that the clinics are there and continue to slaughter children is why those people hang out at them.

I was pro-life long before I ever considered getting religious.

Move to Iran. Maybe you're better suited for a theocracy.

‘Acceptable’ Violence Against Peaceful Pro-Lifers Is Unacceptable​

In Washington, D.C., a woman crossed the street to fling her coffee in the face of a sidewalk counselor outside an abortion facility. Meanwhile, her partner began a shouting match with another sidewalk counselor, which soon devolved into a physical altercation.

In Baltimore, a man lunged at an elderly man praying outside an abortion facility, knocking him into a concrete planter and down to the ground. When a second elderly sidewalk counselor hurried over to help the first victim, the passerby shoved him to the ground and kicked his face with extreme force. Both men were knocked unconscious and required medical care.

In Saginaw, Michigan, an abortionist ran over a man who regularly prays outside the abortion facility — not once, but twice.

In a tumultuous culture where the emotional temperature seems to be ever-rising after the 2022 Dobbs v. Jackson Supreme Court decision on abortion, it’s perhaps not surprising that violence is being reported more frequently outside facilities that perform abortions — which, ironically, is a violence of its own.

These are situations in which people engaged in sidewalk counseling, or people who are simply praying quietly, are being attacked. In two of these instances, the attackers had nothing to do with the abortion facility — they were mere passersby whose rage was somehow sparked by the sight of people ready to help women in crisis.

OP Comment: The hate and evil and violence among those who are so deseperate to keep legal the murdering babies can be described in no other way than demonic. How could anyone want to kill a child so badly that they would actually attack people in the street who have a different opinion? Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

How many of these anti-abortion, women hating misogynists have murdered women's health care workers???

Get back to us with a number

How many of these anti-abortion, women hating misogynists have murdered women's health care workers???

:laughing0301:

Get back to us when you get a source, liar.

The ones that have been captured and are paying for their crimes. Why is that even relevant to the discussion of the violence against peaceful protesters doing nothing but praying silently? Why is ANY level of violence against them acceptable?

Forum List

Back