‘Abuse of Power’: Alvin Bragg Slams Jim Jordan for Subpoena

No...You're lying...

Because you're a blinded zealot.

I am not lying. My opinion is not a lie or the truth, just my view on the situation.

You are lying by calling me a liar when you know I am not lying. You just like to use the word as an excuse to not actually engage in defending YOUR opinion, which like most leftists, you dress up and pretend is fact.

I am not lying. My opinion is not a lie or the truth, just my view on the situation.

You are lying by calling me a liar when you know I am not lying. You just like to use the word as an excuse to not actually engage in defending YOUR opinion, which like most leftists, you dress up and pretend is fact.
Marty, I don't have to defend objective facts, only state them.

You are asserting things about Bragg and his motivations. These assertions are supported by other assertions, which are demonstrably false....you can plead Credulity if you prefer.

Marty, I don't have to defend objective facts, only state them.

You are asserting things about Bragg and his motivations. These assertions are supported by other assertions, which are demonstrably false....you can plead Credulity if you prefer.

The only fact is Bragg indicted Trump. The veracity of those indictments is opinion.

The other Fact is BOTH the FEC AND the CURRENT DOJ declined to prosecute Trump on the underlying so called "crime".

I am asserting my opinion, which with regards to Bragg fits the evidence presented.

The only fact is Bragg indicted Trump. The veracity of those indictments is opinion.

The other Fact is BOTH the FEC AND the CURRENT DOJ declined to prosecute Trump on the underlying so called "crime".

I am asserting my opinion, which with regards to Bragg fits the evidence presented.
The FEC deadlocked on the question, Marty....along party lines.

Bragg had to persuade a Grand Jury..

The FEC deadlocked on the question, Marty....along party lines.

Bragg had to persuade a Grand Jury..

The fact is still they didn't prosecute.

That doesn't explain the current DOJ not going after him.

A manhattan Jury would indict trump for Jaywalking even if he crossed at the light and with a walk sign.

The fact is still they didn't prosecute.

That doesn't explain the current DOJ not going after him.

A manhattan Jury would indict trump for Jaywalking even if he crossed at the light and with a walk sign.
The fact is, 2 Trump appointees enabled what, to the jury hearing Cohen's case, was a crime

If anyone wants an example of Chutzpah, Bragg just gave you a shining one.

Incompetent rebuttal; vacuous claim.

Talk is cheap, anyone can say anything about anyone.

The trick is to back it up, which you most certainly have failed to do.

The operative word is 'failed'.

The fact is, 2 Trump appointees enabled what, to the jury hearing Cohen's case, was a crime

Pardon me, but that is a rather awkward sentence, are you trying to say:

"The fact is, according to the jury that heard Cohen's case, two Trump appointees enabled a crime." ?

We could stamp the evidence on your forehead and put you in front of a mirror and you still wouldn’t see it.
Nice cop out.

No, just put up or shut up, as they say.

Seeing is believing, as they say.

If you can't, then a flying leap in a pond of piss, well, I said that one.

Cheers,
Rumpole,

I stand corrected on my evidence statement. Evidence and significance of the crime(s) are on par with parking and speeding tickets. Regarding the DA’s privileged Ivy League background, that does not impress me..Clearly, he is being directed to carry out this prosecution.
"Clearly" he says.

Clearly you have no evidence for your accusations.

Feel free to provide them and perhaps you will succeed in changing my mind.

Until then.....

Cheers,
Rumpole

Last edited:
Nice cop out.

No, just put up or shut up, as they say.

Seeing is believing, as they say.

If you can't, then a flying leap in a pond of piss, well, I said that one.

Cheers,
Rumpole,

I think it’s time for your daily bowl of spotted dick.

When you see the signature Cheers theres a very good chance it’s a pompous Britt.

When you see someone with a handle indicating he laughs indiscriminately at those of a particular political persuasion, you can rest assured you are dealing with a partisan hack.

Cheers,
Rumpole

Well, the thing to do, martybegan, rather than take a defensive posture, just substantiate your claim, and write your reply thus:

Yeah, right (then link to your evidence or substantiation below it).

That conquers the 'lie' accusation, every time.

Unless, of course, there is that pesky detail that you don't actually have substantiation for your claims

Cheers,
Rumpole

Equating inviting a friend, who happens to be a USSC justice on a trip with buying and paying for a prosecutor's election for the specific purpose of indicting a leader of the opposite party is just childish.
First, your claim per the highlighted is a strawman, I did not make that claim.

As for the 'childish' accusation.....

No, I would call that mindboggling degree of naiveté.

Are you aware that Harlan Crow paid for Thomas's mother's house. Paid for it's beautification. Bought the noisy neighbor's house and razed it to the ground and beautified the surrounding neighborhood so his mother could spend the rest of her golden years in piece?

Did you know he purchased that property from Justice Thomas, and in violation of US Federal law, did not report it?

Not to mention that he didn't actually meet, or befriend Thomas until AFTER be became a SCOTUS justice, not to mention that CRow is on the board of the American Enterprise Institute, a think tank with their claws in numerous right wing causes, of which, surely, a guy like Thomas will toss Crow a few winks over drinks in the Panama sun in their lovely yacht.

Do the fucking math, or if you are math challenged, simply connect the dots, and after that, then give me a fucking break.

All the justices have powerful friends.
No justice worth his salt accepts lavish gifts over years, let alone not report a real estate transaction.
They did not get to the supreme court by being shut-ins who wrote academic articles all their days, no matter how brilliant.
You forgot to mention he and Kavanaugh are in that unique fraternity of Justices accused of sexual misconduct by credible witnesses.
Yet . . . for some reason . . . we only see these smears against the black guy.
Did I mention the color of his skin? No, but you did.
Actually, we know the reason.
Actually, you don't.

Last edited:
First, your claim per the highlighted is a strawman, I did not make that claim.

As for the 'childish' accusation.....

No, I would call that mindboggling degree of naiveté.
I would call you the silliest sock puppet ever.
Are you aware that Harlan Crow paid for Thomas's mother's house. Paid for it's beautification. Bought the noisy neighbor's house and razed it to the ground and beautified the surrounding neighborhood so his mother could spend the rest of her golden years in piece?

Did you know he purchased that property from Justice Thomas, and in violation of US Federal law, did not report it?
By Allah, I did not know any of that!

Present your evidence for any of that, quickly!
Not to mention that he didn't actually meet, or befriend Thomas until AFTER be became a SCOTUS justice, not to mention that CRow is on the board of the American Enterprise Institute, a think tank with their claws in numerous right wing causes, of which, surely, a guy like Thomas will toss Crow a few winks over drinks in the Panama sun in their lovely yacht.

Do the fucking math, or if you are math challenged, simply connect the dots, and after that, then give me a fucking break.
Oooooh, what happenened to all the fruity talk?

Again, just evidence please. Evidence that Thomas voted counter to his long held conservative views as a result of this supposed influence bought by Crowe. Or better yet, just admit you hate black guys.
No justice worth his salt accepts lavish gifts over years, let alone not report a real estate transaction.

You forgot to mention he and Kavanaugh are in that unique fraternity of Justices accused of sexual misconduct by credible witnesses.

Did I mention the color of his skin? No, but you did.

Actually, you don't.
Credible witnesses? You mean like that Blasey-Ford idiot?

Pardon me, but that is a rather awkward sentence, are you trying to say:

"The fact is, according to the jury that heard Cohen's case, two Trump appointees enabled a crime." ?
No....not exactly...

What I wrote is exactly what I meant.

Incompetent rebuttal; vacuous claim.

Talk is cheap, anyone can say anything about anyone.

The trick is to back it up, which you most certainly have failed to do.

The operative word is 'failed'.

Fuck off, pretend verbose troll.

Well, the thing to do, martybegan, rather than take a defensive posture, just substantiate your claim, and write your reply thus:

Yeah, right (then link to your evidence or substantiation below it).

That conquers the 'lie' accusation, every time.

Unless, of course, there is that pesky detail that you don't actually have substantiation for your claims

Cheers,
Rumpole

Fuck off again, verbose concern troll.

Forum List

Back