‘Abuse of Power’: Alvin Bragg Slams Jim Jordan for Subpoena

“These elected officials would better serve their constituents and the country, and fulfill their oath of office, by doing their jobs in Congress and not intruding on the sovereignty of the state of New York,” Bragg added.

He's one to talk, Stumpy! Meanwhile, DA Fragg pursues Trump for a frivolous misdemeanor while letting rapists and murders and felonious thugs run free!

intears.gif

Alvin Bragg is accusing somebody ELSE of abusing power?

Oh, that's rich.
I know, right? A local political hustler, owned by George Soros indicts the frontrunner in the 2024 election in an attempt to knock him out of race, and he accuses a congressman who wants to investigate that election interfereance of abusing power.

I would hope the wouldn’t….. lowering to the level of prosecution fueled by politics.
If there is evidence of criminal behavior, hard evidince, indict them.

I don't care who it is. I keep hearing about so - called evidence on Joe Biden, but I've yet to see any.

cheers,
Rumpole

A local political hustler, owned by George Soros.....

That's rich since Billionaire Harlan Crow, on the board of the American Enterprise Institute, a right wing think tank
involved in just about every right wing cause, has been subsidizing Justice Thomas for 20 years to the tune of hundreds of thousands of Benjamins, and that's a nothing burger.

Hypocrisy becomes you,
Mediocrity is you,
Ignorance is bliss and you're one happy guy.

Cheers,
Rumpole

.....and just imagine -- every last leftist in this forum is just fine with that.
Well, you deserve the same treatment as I gave Seymour Flops......

That's rich since Billionaire Harlan Crow, on the board of the American Enterprise Institute, a right wing think tank
involved in just about every right wing cause, has been subsidizing Justice Thomas for 20 years to the tune of hundreds of thousands of Benjamins, and that's a nothing burger.

Hypocrisy becomes you,
Mediocrity is you,
Ignorance is bliss and you're one happy guy.

Cheers,
Rumpole

How has he abused his power? The trial hasn’t even started. You don’t know the depth of the evidence he has, just Trump’s propaganda.

Because it is 9 years after the fact, has no evidence or any hint of anyone being harmed, and it clearly designed to illegally slander a presidential candidate at the very beginning of the campaign. All of which makes this state prosecution completely illegal.

Yeah, and Bragg - if found to be way out of balance in his case against Trump, and this for possible double standards and a political hit taking place, then we are witnessing first hand a disgusting display of hypocrisy and an abuse of power (i.e. Bragg running his office on behest of the Democrat's who support and made his career possible, and this for what it appears to be as a government office that is being used for political outcomes possibly)......

People we have a serious problem going on, especially when it comes to the ignoring of the proper balance and implementation of law and order in a just and equal balanced type of way.

Double standards? Are your frickin' kidding me?

Even if that were true, and it isn't, but IF it were true, why do you even care?

You don't give a damn that Billionaire Harlan Crow, on the board of the American Enterprise Institute, a right wing think tank
involved in just about every right wing cause, has been subsidizing Justice Thomas for 20 years to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You don't give a damn about Jared's family business receiving large investments (to the tune of $2,000,000,000 for which he received a 1.25% $25,000,000 management fee) from brutal murderer Mohammed Bin Salman while he was serving as a Senior White House advisor.

You don't give a damn about Ivanka's receiving trademarks from China for her fashion brand while she made millions from China while was serving in an official White House capacity while her father was negotiating with China which raised concerns about potential conflicts of interest and misuse of her position.

So why do you even care about any abuse of power? (even though Bragg, in point fact, hasn't abused his power)

why?

Cheers,
Rumpole

Because it is 9 years after the fact, has no evidence or any hint of anyone being harmed, and it clearly designed to illegally slander a presidential candidate at the very beginning of the campaign. All of which makes this state prosecution completely illegal.

There's tons of evidence against Trump. Sit back, pass the popcorn, the plot is thickening, slowly.

Cheers.
Rumpole

The federal contribution is a small percentage of the DA's budget.

Moreover, your premise is false. That contribution doesn't dissolve state sovereignty.

All congress can do is hold a 'field hearing' to determine if constitutional rights were denied.

And that is what Jordan is doing.

But, Bragg's lawsuit will stop him.

Cheers,
Rumpole

Wrong.
Congress has the 14th amendment on their side, to prevent state infringement upon individual rights, which in this case is all the people who might want to vote for Trump and that Bragg is trying to prevent them from being able to do.

Bragg clearly is violating the law, because nothing Trump did could remotely be criminal.
The most Bragg could claim is bad bookkeeping, which is does not reflect on Trump.

Double standards? Are your frickin' kidding me?

Even if that were true, and it isn't, but IF it were true, why do you even care?

You don't give a damn that Billionaire Harlan Crow, on the board of the American Enterprise Institute, a right wing think tank
involved in just about every right wing cause, has been subsidizing Justice Thomas for 20 years to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You don't give a damn about Jared's family business receiving large investments (to the tune of $2,000,000,000 for which he received a 1.25% $25,000,000 management fee) from brutal murderer Mohammed Bin Salman while he was serving as a Senior White House advisor.

You don't give a damn about Ivanka's receiving trademarks from China for her fashion brand while she made millions from China while was serving in an official White House capacity while her father was negotiating with China which raised concerns about potential conflicts of interest and misuse of her position.

So why do you even care about any abuse of power? (even though Bragg, in point fact, hasn't abused his power)

why?

Cheers,
Rumpole

Thats ridiculous.
Jared and Ivanka produced goods or services for all their income.
Nothing at all like Hunter Biden, who did absolutely nothing for his millions.

Wrong.
Congress has the 14th amendment on their side, to prevent state infringement upon individual rights, which in this case is all the people who might want to vote for Trump and that Bragg is trying to prevent them from being able to do.

Bragg clearly is violating the law, because nothing Trump did could remotely be criminal.
The most Bragg could claim is bad bookkeeping, which is does not reflect on Trump.

Did you not read my third sentence?

but you are wrong, there is no violation of rights by Bragg.

Trump has committed crimes, on that point there can be no doubt.

Voting rights do not supercede justice.

There's tons of evidence against Trump. Sit back, pass the popcorn, the plot is thickening, slowly.

Cheers.
Rumpole
I notice you have not mentioned a single piece of evidence, or even a single charge yet?
As far as I can tell, that is because there is nothing to charge Trump with.
Again, sex, hush money, campaign fund spent on hush money, corporate funds spent on hush money, tax write off for hush money, etc., are all perfectly and completely legal.

If there is evidence of criminal behavior, hard evidince, indict them.

I don't care who it is. I keep hearing about so - called evidence on Joe Biden, but I've yet to see any.

cheers,
Rumpole
Bring it on. The motive is political. It’s going to bite Democrats in the ass; regardless of evidence.

Thats ridiculous.
Jared and Ivanka produced goods or services for all their income.
She leveraged her position as Trump's daughter and Senior WH advisor to accelerate trademarks which she used
to sell stuff made in china to the tune of 87 million WHILE HER FATHER WAS NEGOTIATING WITH CHINA.

IF the shoe were on the other foot Repubs heads would be going off like nukes.
Nothing at all like Hunter Biden, who did absolutely nothing for his millions.
Jared produced, what, precisely, what did he produce in order to get $2,000,000,000 for dubious investment fund and a 1.25% $125,000,000 management fee from Mohammed Bin Salman, which he would not have gotten but for his father-in-law's soft treatment of MBS's brutal murder?

Wake the fuck up.

that one you cannot explain but for it's blatant truth.

Cheers
Rumpole

Did you not read my third sentence?

but you are wrong, there is no violation of rights by Bragg.

Trump has committed crimes, on that point there can be no doubt.

Voting rights do not supercede justice.

Wrong.
No "field hearing" is at all required.
Clearly congress has often had to intervein and prevent abusive state prosecutions based on political bias.
The ONLY thing that is so very odd about this case is that Bragg would have the nerve to such blatant violation of the law in this way?
There is absolutely no way he is going to get aways with it.
Bragg is not going to have any career after this, if he is lucky enough to stay out of prison.
What he is doing is totally illegal.

A crime is where you have the rights of another.
And CLEARLY Trump harmed no one.
It is ONLY Bragg who is violating rights.

Bring it on. The motive is political. It’s going to bite Democrats in the ass; regardless of evidence.
Yeah, since there is no evidence, I'm not sweating it. But, try as you may.

Cheers,
Rumpole

She leveraged her position as Trump's daughter and Senior WH advisor to accelerate trademarks which she used
to sell stuff made in china to the tune of 87 million WHILE HER FATHER WAS NEGOTIATING WITH CHINA.

IF the shoe were on the other foot Repubs heads would be going off like nukes.

Jared produced, what, precisely, what did he produce in order to get $2,000,000,000 for dubious investment fund and a 1.25% $125,000,000 management fee from Mohammed Bin Salman, which he would not have gotten but for his father-in-law's soft treatment of MBS's brutal murder?

Wake the fuck up.

that one you cannot explain but for it's blatant truth.

Cheers
Rumpole
That is stupid.
All millionaires are not worth what they are paid.
But these were all standard deals, with goods provided or services rendered.
The ONLY one who did absolutely NOTHING except an illegal quid pro quo in US missiles, is Hunter and Joe Biden.
They did not even make any sort of pretense at all.

Yeah, since there is no evidence, I'm not sweating it. But, try as you may.

Cheers,
Rumpole
Bragg is trying. The evidence is on par with a parking ticket. Politically, he’s fucked. You people couldn’t get Trump on insurrection and 2 impeachments. How about trying to beat Trump on ideas?

Forum List

Back