...about those alleged 'requested pardons'...

Pedophile enabler Gym Jordan inquired about pardons for other members of Congress but did not ask for one for himself.

"I've decided that I should be on the pardon list if that is still in the works." - John Eastman

:lol:

The legislators who asked for pardons are Mo Brooks of Alabama, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Andy Biggs of Arizona, Louie Gohmert of Texas, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, and Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.
Prove it.

"Because you instinctively know that the people taking over intend to criminalize political differences."

Or, alternatively, you are guilty.
Or, alternatively, you don't want to perjure yourself before the nation and the Select Committee?
Or, alternatively, you don't want to be televised pleading the 5th on questions like: 'Is a peaceful transfer of power a good thing?'
Or, alternatively, you suspect if you go out on a limb to protect Don Trump, he'll eventually cut it ...and you.....off?

Indeed, why ask for a pardon unless you felt you did something illegal?
It's a reflection of the degree of criminality Trump's minions feared they had exposed themselves to in seeking to overturn the election that so many of them sought pardons. And not just legislators. Meadows, Giuliani, and Eastman all inquired.

I'm kinda positive, I think, that most posters to this forum watched with interest the Committee hearing held Thursday night. During it you heard Congressman Cheney assert that some Congressman sought pardons before Trump left office. Pardons for their efforts in the alleged 'coup' by Trump and associates...that most dramatically culminated in the attack on Congress and the Capitol on January 6th.

I personally found that a startling revelation. And, if true, am eager to hear who these legislators would be (if my own Republican representative is one of them, well, I'll assert right now I will promptly write a letter to the state's leading newspaper editors articulating why he must resign from office.)

Anyway, putting aside my own intentions "if" that comes to pass, lemme offer the forum what CBS reported today:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" During the proceedings last week, committee Vice Chair Liz Cheney, a Republican from Wyoming, revealed "multiple" GOP congressmen sought presidential pardons for their roles in attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, one of the Republicans who sits on the House select committee examining the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, said Sunday that the panel will unveil evidence in upcoming hearings that Republican members of Congress sought pardons from former President Donald Trump in his final weeks in office.

"We're not going to make accusations or say things without proof or evidence backing it," Kinzinger, of Illinois, said in an interview with "Face the Nation" when asked about the revelation last week that GOP lawmakers sought presidential pardons.

Kinzinger, like Cheney last week, declined to divulge how many Republicans sought pardons but said the committee will release more information about those efforts during hearings this week.

"Why would you ask for a pardon? Let's just say in general, if somebody asks for a pardon it would be because they have real concern that maybe they've done something illegal," he said."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheney LIED... Fact witnesses say no they did not. Every one of those she accused, without evidence, discredits this lie as do those who were present at these alleged meetings.

If I had asked for a pardon I'd deny it too. Cuz, you know, who wants to admit they thought they committed a crime?
You people are real pieces of work.... Now no evidence is evidence in and of itself.... Do you people know how ignorant you all look? Running in circles with sharp objects...

I'm kinda positive, I think, that most posters to this forum watched with interest the Committee hearing held Thursday night. During it you heard Congressman Cheney assert that some Congressman sought pardons before Trump left office. Pardons for their efforts in the alleged 'coup' by Trump and associates...that most dramatically culminated in the attack on Congress and the Capitol on January 6th.

I personally found that a startling revelation. And, if true, am eager to hear who these legislators would be (if my own Republican representative is one of them, well, I'll assert right now I will promptly write a letter to the state's leading newspaper editors articulating why he must resign from office.)

Anyway, putting aside my own intentions "if" that comes to pass, lemme offer the forum what CBS reported today:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" During the proceedings last week, committee Vice Chair Liz Cheney, a Republican from Wyoming, revealed "multiple" GOP congressmen sought presidential pardons for their roles in attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, one of the Republicans who sits on the House select committee examining the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, said Sunday that the panel will unveil evidence in upcoming hearings that Republican members of Congress sought pardons from former President Donald Trump in his final weeks in office.

"We're not going to make accusations or say things without proof or evidence backing it," Kinzinger, of Illinois, said in an interview with "Face the Nation" when asked about the revelation last week that GOP lawmakers sought presidential pardons.

Kinzinger, like Cheney last week, declined to divulge how many Republicans sought pardons but said the committee will release more information about those efforts during hearings this week.

"Why would you ask for a pardon? Let's just say in general, if somebody asks for a pardon it would be because they have real concern that maybe they've done something illegal," he said."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zzzzz

Forum List

Back