Zone1 about Israel's current annexation of Palestinian territories policies

You're allowed to take over the holy land, and make it a secular, racist "Jewish State", rendering every non-Jew a second-class citizen by default because there are countries in the Middle East and elsewhere, that have Muslim or Christian majorities? How does that justify a Jewish apartheid state? What gives a Jew the right, to be born in Crownheights, Brooklyn, in the United States and then move to the holy land, in the Middle East, with full citizenship and more rights than non-Jews born and raised in the holy land? You're allowed to take their lands, demolish their homes, take their humanity and dignity away because they're non-Jews, supposedly living on your land? How do you figure that? Again, what right do you have to do that? Simply answer the question. You're not beyond being questioned, nor does being questioned constitute antisemiticism. Did not Abraham, a non-Jew, question YHWH (Almighty God, according to your Bible)? Who are you to claim that you are beyond and above being questioned by another human being, created in the image of God (like all human beings according to your Bible)?

What gives Jews today the right to a Jewish State in a land with millions of non-Jews who also call that land their homeland? A Jew born here in NYC can move to a land in the Middle East, and have more rights than the people who have been living there for thousands of years. How is that justified in your mind?

"antisemiticism"

Thanks, kid. You gave me my biggest laugh of the day.

On the grounds that Israeli Jews are indigenous to the West Bank area.

Yes they are. The fact that Muslims steal other people's land doesn't give them any connection to the land that they steal.

On the grounds that indigenous people have the right to live in their own homeland.

Yes. If Muslims have the right to have Muslim states, Jews have the right to have a Jewish state.

Falsely accusing Jews of imaginary atrocities is neonazism at its worst.

Indigenous people have the right to live in their own homeland.

It constitutes antisemitism when the question amounts to a false accusation that Jews are committing imaginary atrocities.

On the grounds that Israeli Jews are indigenous to the West Bank area.

Many so-called "Israeli" Jews are born in Brooklyn and Miami Beach, how are they more "indigenous" than the Palestinians? Sure there are Jewish families, groups, that have been living in the holy land for centuries, who never left. Those are the actual indigenous Jews of the holy land, not Jews from Poland or New Jersey. Am I open to the Jews having the right to live in the holy land and even call it Israel? Yes I do support that, but there has to be equal rights between Jews, Muslims and Christians, and everybody else who lives in the land. There is no special religion or people who supposedly have more of a right to that land than others. For thousands of years people of many religions and ethnicities have lived there, so everyone should respect each other's human rights. The Palestinian refugees in Jordan, Lebanon and Syria should be allowed to return to the holy land, to Israel, just as Jews from Miami Beach or Brooklyn can move there. Everyone's human rights should be respected, something that the Jewish Israelis often fail to do.

Yes they are. The fact that Muslims steal other people's land doesn't give them any connection to the land that they steal.

The Muslim Palestinians alive today and those who lived there in the past, for centuries, didn't steal anyone's lands. Muslims don't steal any more land than Christians or Europeans, so you're standing on very shaky ground if you want to continue with this silly, sanctimonious line of argumentation. Should Native Americans, Indians, take all of your land, because your European ancestors took their land away? If a member of the Navaho tribe appears on your doorstep and says "hey white man, this is my land, you leave now, OK?", would you be like "Oh OK, sure, I understand, we Europeans stole your land, here are the keys of my home, I mean your home".

On the grounds that indigenous people have the right to live in their own homeland.

I agree the indigenous people should be allowed to live on their land. The Muslims and Christians, the Palestinians, and the Bedouin are of the holy land:

The Palestinians aren't really "Arabs", they're the descendants of ancient Israelites and Canaanites. Some of them have the "Cohen" gene, unique to the Levites. This is expected, because the people who remained in the land, near Jerusalem, after the Roman destruction of the city, were the Cohenim. They remained near the ruins of their temple. Many so-called "Arab" Palestinians are the children of Israel. They have just as much "indigenous" status as a Jew born in Miami Beach, whose ancestry comes from Russia. At the very least, they have equal "indigenous status". So your argument doesn't add up.

Yes. If Muslims have the right to have Muslim states, Jews have the right to have a Jewish state.

No one has a right to a state, especially an apartheid state. According to international law Jewish Israelis have to return the lands taken away from the Palestinians and grant them equal human rights. I personally recognize the right and logic behind the existence of the state of Israel, but the Palestinians have to be given equal status to their Jewish compatriots and brothers and sisters. Everyone must have equal rights.

Falsely accusing Jews of imaginary atrocities is neonazism at its worst.

The atrocities aren't imaginary, they are well documented and undeniable. You can bury your head in the sand and pretend the many injustices and abuses committed by the Jewish state against non-Jews in the land aren't happening but anyone that does a bit of research will find a mountain of evidence. There's no denying it unless you are a "neonazi". You're the "neonazi".

Indigenous people have the right to live in their own homeland.

Yes indeed and Palestinians are the indigenous people of the land, along with Israeli Jews. Both, not just one group. Both.

It constitutes antisemitism when the question amounts to a false accusation that Jews are committing imaginary atrocities.

R.gif

The atrocities against Palestinians, are 100% real.

Last edited:
Many so-called "Israeli" Jews are born in Brooklyn and Miami Beach, how are they more "indigenous" than the Palestinians?
They don't have to be more indigenous. Merely being indigenous is enough.

Sure there are Jewish families, groups, that have been living in the holy land for centuries, who never left. Those are the actual indigenous Jews of the holy land, not Jews from Poland or New Jersey.
Jews who were forced to leave their ancient homeland remain indigenous to it.

Yes I do support that, but there has to be equal rights between Jews, Muslims and Christians, and everybody else who lives in the land. There is no special religion or people who supposedly have more of a right to that land than others.
As soon as Saudi Arabia and all the other Muslim nations implement equal rights for all religions, maybe Israel will consider it too. Until then it is perfectly fine for Israel to be a Jewish state.

Let me know when we can start building churches in Mecca.

For thousands of years people of many religions and ethnicities have lived there, so everyone should respect each other's human rights.
Living on land that you stole doesn't entitle you to it.

The Palestinian refugees in Jordan, Lebanon and Syria should be allowed to return to the holy land, to Israel, just as Jews from Miami Beach or Brooklyn can move there.
If a two-state solution is ever reached, they can enter the Palestinian state, but they do not have any right to enter Israel without Israeli permission.

Everyone's human rights should be respected, something that the Jewish Israelis often fail to do.
There is no right to enter Israel against the wishes of the Israeli government.

The Muslim Palestinians alive today and those who lived there in the past, for centuries, didn't steal anyone's lands.
Sure they did. Muslims always steal other people's land and holy sites.

Muslims don't steal any more land than Christians or Europeans, so you're standing on very shaky ground if you want to continue with this silly, sanctimonious line of argumentation. Should Native Americans, Indians, take all of your land, because your European ancestors took their land away? If a member of the Navaho tribe appears on your doorstep and says "hey white man, this is my land, you leave now, OK?", would you be like "Oh OK, sure, I understand, we Europeans stole your land, here are the keys of my home, I mean your home".
I am in favor of our courts enforcing all the treaties that we signed with Native Americans and then violated.

Doing this would hand a lot of territory back to Native Americans. Not all of North America of course, but still a significant chunk of land.

I agree the indigenous people should be allowed to live on their land. The Muslims and Christians, the Palestinians, and the Bedouin are of the holy land:

The Palestinians aren't really "Arabs", they're the descendants of ancient Israelites and Canaanites. Some of them have the "Cohen" gene, unique to the Levites. This is expected, because the people who remained in the land, near Jerusalem, after the Roman destruction of the city, were the Cohenim. They remained near the ruins of their temple. Many so-called "Arab" Palestinians are the children of Israel. They have just as much "indigenous" status as a Jew born in Miami Beach, whose ancestry comes from Russia. At the very least, they have equal "indigenous status". So your argument doesn't add up.

Sure it does. If we consider the Palestinians as being equally indigenous, that would entitle them to their own state as part of a two-state solution, but it doesn't entitle them to the state of Israel.

No one has a right to a state, especially an apartheid state.
Now we're back to falsely accusing Israel of imaginary atrocities.

According to international law Jewish Israelis have to return the lands taken away from the Palestinians and grant them equal human rights.
Only as part of an agreement where the Palestinians agree to peace with Israel.

If the Palestinians ever agree to make peace with Israel, the Palestinians will get their own state as part of a two-state solution.

I personally recognize the right and logic behind the existence of the state of Israel, but the Palestinians have to be given equal status to their Jewish compatriots and brothers and sisters. Everyone must have equal rights.
All they need to do is make peace with Israel, and the Palestinians will get their own state as part of a two-state solution.

The atrocities aren't imaginary, they are well documented and undeniable. You can bury your head in the sand and pretend the many injustices and abuses committed by the Jewish state against non-Jews in the land aren't happening but anyone that does a bit of research will find a mountain of evidence.
That is incorrect. The supposed atrocities are all fake.

There's no denying it unless you are a "neonazi". You're the "neonazi".
No, the neonazis are the people who are falsely accusing Israel of imaginary atrocities.

Yes indeed and Palestinians are the indigenous people of the land, along with Israeli Jews. Both, not just one group. Both.
As soon as they make peace with Israel, the Palestinians will get their own state as part of a two-state solution.

The atrocities against Palestinians, are 100% real.
That is incorrect. There are no such atrocities.

As soon as Saudi Arabia and all the other Muslim nations implement equal rights for all religions, maybe Israel will consider it too. Until then it is perfectly fine for Israel to be a Jewish state.

If a two-state solution is ever reached, they can enter the Palestinian state, but they do not have any right to enter Israel without Israeli permission.

I am in favor of our courts enforcing all the treaties that we signed with Native Americans and then violated.

Doing this would hand a lot of territory back to Native Americans. Not all of North America of course, but still a significant chunk of land.

Sure it does. If we consider the Palestinians as being equally indigenous, that would entitle them to their own state as part of a two-state solution, but it doesn't entitle them to the state of Israel.

If the Palestinians ever agree to make peace with Israel, the Palestinians will get their own state as part of a two-state solution.

All they need to do is make peace with Israel, and the Palestinians will get their own state as part of a two-state solution.

No, the neonazis are the people who are falsely accusing Israel of imaginary atrocities.

As soon as they make peace with Israel, the Palestinians will get their own state as part of a two-state solution.

Palestinians are indigenous to the land with very few exceptions, and that's well documented according to genetic testing, anthropology, history..etc. You can be ridiculous and deny it but that's a fact nonetheless, even recognized by Jewish Israeli scientists, rabbis, and historians.

If it's the case that Jews from China and India, Jews from Siberia and Germany are indigenous to the holy land, then even more so are the Palestinians. It's absurd to suggest otherwise.

So now the standard for the Jewish State is Muslim lands? That being the case then you just admitted the Jewish state isn't a democracy, but nothing more than an oppressive, racist apartheid state like many Muslim nations are. I don't want my government sending billions of dollars yearly to an oppressive, Jewish ethnostate/Jewocracy just like I don't want it supporting Saudi Arabia or any other Muslim tyranny. So you just admitted that you're all for oppression and atrocities to the Palestinians, provided other Muslim nations are oppressing non-Muslims. Supposedly the "Jewish State", has a right to do whatever it wants to Palestinians because Saudi Arabia and other Muslim nations mistreat non-Muslims. You're so confused.

Just as I am against a Jewish Apartheid State, I'm against a Muslim one as well. I am equally repulsed by both of them.

Your standard is Saudi Arabia? I also condemn any persecution against Jews or Christians in Saudi Arabia or wherever they might be. Just because the Saudis or Muslims from other countries, consign non-Muslims to second-class status and may even persecute them, doesn't justify a Jewish State doing the same to non-Jews. You're very confused. The US government shouldn't be funding any of these tyrannical nations, helping them with weapons and money. I'm for not supporting Saudi Arabia or any other country, including Israel, if they refuse to recognize the human rights of their people.

If anyone stole land in the holy land it's the Jews not the Palestinians.

On account that you believe the Jews can do whatever they want in the holy land, the Palestinians can also defend themselves and do whatever they want. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

The Israeli government can go F itself. You're essentially saying that to the Palestinians, so I'm simply returning the favor.

Muslims don't steal land any more than anyone else. In the case of Palestinians, they're the indigenous people of the holy land.

I am in favor of our courts enforcing all the treaties that we signed with Native Americans and then violated. Doing this would hand a lot of territory back to Native Americans. Not all of North America of course, but still a significant chunk of land.

Why not all of the land? It's theirs, following your line of reasoning. The Native Americans were here for tens of thousands of years before the Europeans arrived and stole their lands. They should get everything and kick you Euros out! How about that? I don't agree that Native Americans should get everything, not even a "significant chunk" of it. I believe we should have democracy in America and Native Americans should be treated equally with everyone else. Equal rights for everyone. Two-state solutions only create division and potential strife in the future, at a much larger and more destructive scale than the conflict that can exist between groups in a single democracy. There should be a one-state solution, not two or three states + in the holy land (or here in America, unless the states are under the authority of a federal government). That's the only Israel that I would support, one that treats all of its citizens with dignity and respect, recognizing everyone's human rights. Whether Saudi Arabia or any other Muslim nation has the merit to do that or not is irrelevant. They don't set the standard.

Two states are far from a solution, the Palestinians won't accept a string of cantons divided by Jewish settlements and separated from East Jerusalem and Gaza. At best, Israel would have to agree to the pre-67 borders, when the Palestinians had east Jerusalem and all of the West Bank. Otherwise, there will never be a two-state arrangement, which I don't agree with. It should be one state for everyone due to how the Jews have divided the land. Israel should call itself the Israeli State, rather than a Jewish state and identify all of its citizens as Israelis, regardless of whether they're Jewish, Muslim, or Christian. Every citizen of Israel is an Israeli. You can say, Israeli Jew, Israeli Palestinian, Israeli Muslim, Israeli Christian, but it's all Israeli. Israelis with human rights, regardless of their ethnicity or religious affiliation, must be respected. If the Muslims or Christians, ever dare to abuse the Jewish people, I would be the first one defending the Jews. I'm 49, almost 50 and I would move back to Israel and join the Jewish resistance against the Muslims and Christians if they ever oppressed the Jews.

It's not imaginary, unfortunately. I wish it was.

They're only "imaginary" in your imagination.

The Israelis are like their American imperialist sponsors, they break agreements like matzo crackers.

I doubt it's that simple now.

All they need to do is make peace with Israel, and the Palestinians will get their own state as part of a two-state solution

That's not a solution unless they get all of their lands back. According to international law, everything beyond the 67 borders is illegal for the Israelis to occupy.

They're only fake in your mind.

The "neonazis" are those who flippantly dismiss the many atrocities committed against the Palestinians.

Provided Israel gives back the lands it has stolen from the Palestinians then maybe a two-state solution will be worth it for the Palestinians.

Yes, there are. I lived in Israel, I know what's going on there. My knowledge comes from experience, as a volunteer and human rights activist in the territories. I spent several years in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and Gaza. I lived in Egypt. I have a lot of experience with Israelis and Palestinians, I know how they think and what exactly is happening. I didn't just read a book or watch a YouTube video. I put my skin on the line for Palestinians and I would do the same for Jews if the situation was reversed and it was the Jews being persecuted and murdered.

Interesting question answered by both Jews and Palestinians:

Last edited:
Palestinians are indigenous to the land with very few exceptions, and that's well documented according to genetic testing, anthropology, history..etc. You can be ridiculous and deny it but that's a fact nonetheless, even recognized by Jewish Israeli scientists, rabbis, and historians.

If it's the case that Jews from China and India, Jews from Siberia and Germany are indigenous to the holy land, then even more so are the Palestinians. It's absurd to suggest otherwise.

So now the standard for the Jewish State is Muslim lands? That being the case then you just admitted the Jewish state isn't a democracy, but nothing more than an oppressive, racist apartheid state like many Muslim nations are. I don't want my government sending billions of dollars yearly to an oppressive, Jewish ethnostate/Jewocracy just like I don't want it supporting Saudi Arabia or any other Muslim tyranny. So you just admitted that you're all for oppression and atrocities to the Palestinians, provided other Muslim nations are oppressing non-Muslims. Supposedly the "Jewish State", has a right to do whatever it wants to Palestinians because Saudi Arabia and other Muslim nations mistreat non-Muslims. You're so confused.

Just as I am against a Jewish Apartheid State, I'm against a Muslim one as well. I am equally repulsed by both of them.

Your standard is Saudi Arabia? I also condemn any persecution against Jews or Christians in Saudi Arabia or wherever they might be. Just because the Saudis or Muslims from other countries, consign non-Muslims to second-class status and may even persecute them, doesn't justify a Jewish State doing the same to non-Jews. You're very confused. The US government shouldn't be funding any of these tyrannical nations, helping them with weapons and money. I'm for not supporting Saudi Arabia or any other country, including Israel, if they refuse to recognize the human rights of their people.

On account that you believe the Jews can do whatever they want in the holy land, the Palestinians can also defend themselves and do whatever they want. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

The Israeli government can go F itself. You're essentially saying that to the Palestinians, so I'm simply returning the favor.

Muslims don't steal land any more than anyone else. In the case of Palestinians, they're the indigenous people of the holy land.

Why not all of the land? It's theirs, following your line of reasoning. The Native Americans were here for tens of thousands of years before the Europeans arrived and stole their lands. They should get everything and kick you Euros out! How about that? I don't agree that Native Americans should get everything, not even a "significant chunk" of it. I believe we should have democracy in America and Native Americans should be treated equally with everyone else. Equal rights for everyone. Two-state solutions only create division and potential strife in the future, at a much larger and more destructive scale than the conflict that can exist between groups in a single democracy. There should be a one-state solution, not two or three states + in the holy land (or here in America). That's the only Israel that I would support, one that treats all of its citizens with dignity and respect, recognizing everyone's human rights. Whether Saudi Arabia or any other Muslim nation has the merit to do that or not is irrelevant. They don't set the standard.

Two states are far from a solution, the Palestinians won't accept a string of cantons divided by Jewish settlements and separated from East Jerusalem and Gaza. At best, Israel would have to agree to the pre-67 borders, when the Palestinians had east Jerusalem and all of the West Bank. Otherwise, there will never be a two-state arrangement, which I don't agree with. It should be one state for everyone due to how the Jews have divided the land. Israel should call itself the Israeli State, rather than a Jewish state and identify all of its citizens as Israelis, regardless of whether they're Jewish, Muslim, or Christian. Every citizen of Israel is an Israeli. You can say, Israeli Jew, Israeli Palestinian, Israeli Muslim, Israeli Christian, but it's all Israeli. Israelis with human rights, that must be respected. If the Muslims or Christians, ever dare to abuse the Jewish people, I would be the first one defending the Jews.

The Israelis are like their American imperialist sponsors, they break agreements like matzo crackers.

That's not a solution unless they get all of their lands back. According to international law, everything beyond the 67 borders is illegal for the Israelis to occupy.

The "neonazis" are those who flippantly dismiss the many atrocities committed against the Palestinians.

Provided Israel gives back the lands it has stolen from the Palestinians then maybe a two-state solution will be worth it for the Palestinians.

Yes, there are. I lived in Israel, I know what's going on there. My knowledge comes from experience, as a volunteer and human rights activist in the territories. I spent several years in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and Gaza. I lived in Egypt. I have a lot of experience with Israelis and Palestinians, I know how they think and what exactly is happening. I didn't just read a book or watch a YouTube video.
^^^ This antisemite is doing a great job demonstrating the overlap between Jew-hate and Israel-hate.

^^^ This antisemite is doing a great job demonstrating the overlap between Jew-hate and Israel-hate.

You're the antisemite because you're against Palestinians and they're Semites as well. Jews aren't the only Semites or the Semite Par Excellence, they are Semites like every other Semitic group.

You're the antisemite because you're against Palestinians and they're Semites as well. Jews aren't the only Semites or the Semite Par Excellence, they are Semites like every other Semitic group.
The misuse of “semite” when applied to the word anti-semite is only done by antisemites. Everyone knows that antisemitism refers to people like you who hate JEWS.

The misuse of “semite” when applied to the word anti-semite is only done by antisemites. Everyone knows that antisemitism refers to people like you who hate JEWS.

Everyone brainwashed by people like yourself thinks that being antisemitic is by default being against Jews. Whether you recognize it or not, to claim that to be anti (against) Semites only applies to Jews exposes your Jewish arrogance and narcissism (you're no better than those Christian or Islamic fundamentalists, who are deluded thinking they're better than everybody else). Similar to how citizens of the United States call themselves "Americans", as if Canadians, Mexicans, Costa Ricans, Brazilians, and Argentinians aren't Americans too. The citizens of the USA are supposedly "THE AMERICANS", the "American par excellence", the US is "America proper", and it's the "Exceptional America", the "True America". Yeah right sure you are. Many religious and some secular Jews suffer from this delusion. They're the "TRUE SEMITES", and of course, they're above criticism, you can't say anything against their cherished assertions, without being labeled a racist or bigot (an "antisemite"). It's kind of like how some black people can't be criticized, without accusing the critic of being racist. Same shit.

cover.jpg

Search for the book on Amazon.

41A+cBWeB6L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
As soon as the Palestinians agree to peace they'll get their own state as part of a two-state solution.

So now the standard for the Jewish State is Muslim lands?
What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

That being the case then you just admitted the Jewish state isn't a democracy,
Not at all. Being religious and being a democracy are two different things. It is possible to be both.

but nothing more than an oppressive, racist apartheid state like many Muslim nations are.
And now we're back to the neonazi false accusations against Israel.

I don't want my government sending billions of dollars yearly to an oppressive, Jewish ethnostate/Jewocracy
Hardly oppressive.

just like I don't want it supporting Saudi Arabia or any other Muslim tyranny.
Unfortunately we still need their oil.

So you just admitted that you're all for oppression and atrocities to the Palestinians, provided other Muslim nations are oppressing non-Muslims.
No oppression or atrocities are being committed against Palestinians.

More neonazi false accusations against Israel.

Nonsense. Indigenous people cannot steal their own homeland.

Refusing to make peace with Israel means that Israel gets to keep the West Bank for themselves.

Muslims don't steal land any more than anyone else.
That is incorrect. Most people do not go around stealing other people's land and holy sites. Muslims do.

Christians also used to steal other people's land and holy sites. But Christians stopped doing it a long time ago. It's time for Muslims to stop doing it too.

Why not all of the land? It's theirs, following your line of reasoning.
Jews are indigenous too. The Palestinians need to share.

The Native Americans were here for tens of thousands of years before the Europeans arrived and stole their lands. They should get everything and kick you Euros out! How about that? I don't agree that Native Americans should get everything, not even a "significant chunk" of it. I believe we should have democracy in America and Native Americans should be treated equally with everyone else. Equal rights for everyone. Two-state solutions only create division and potential strife in the future, at a much larger and more destructive scale than the conflict that can exist between groups in a single democracy. There should be a one-state solution, not two or three states + in the holy land (or here in America, unless the states are under the authority of a federal government). That's the only Israel that I would support, one that treats all of its citizens with dignity and respect, recognizing everyone's human rights. Whether Saudi Arabia or any other Muslim nation has the merit to do that or not is irrelevant. They don't set the standard.
Israel is not going to agree to a one state solution, unless it is a single Israeli state with no Palestinians. For example, if all the Palestinians are transported to Gaza and then the Gaza strip is transferred to Egyptian control.

Two states are far from a solution, the Palestinians won't accept a string of cantons divided by Jewish settlements and separated from East Jerusalem and Gaza.
A two-state solution does not mean cantons divided by Jewish settlements. That's just a Palestinian lie.

Gaza and the West Bank are separated. That's just geography.

A two-state solution used to give East Jerusalem to the Palestinians. But it's a bit late for that now. The Separation Fence is certain to become the border now. And that means Israel will keep East Jerusalem for themselves. That's a more just solution anyway, so it is an acceptable development.

At best, Israel would have to agree to the pre-67 borders, when the Palestinians had east Jerusalem and all of the West Bank. Otherwise, there will never be a two-state arrangement, which I don't agree with.
The Separation Fence is not quite 1967 borders, but it is the best that the Palestinians will get now.

If there will never be a two-state agreement, then there will never be a Palestinian state.

That is incorrect. The supposed atrocities are entirely imaginary.

Probably not. Which is why the Palestinians should have made peace earlier.

The best the Palestinians will do now is all the land up to the Separation Fence.

No, the supposed atrocities are fake in reality.

That is incorrect. The neonazis are the ones making false accusations against Jews.

There are no atrocities being committed against Palestinians. That is just one of those neonazi false accusations.

Indigenous people cannot steal what has always belonged to them. However, a two state solution does involve giving land to the Palestinians.

Yes, there are.

I lived in Israel, I know what's going on there. My knowledge comes from experience, as a volunteer and human rights activist in the territories. I spent several years in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and Gaza. I lived in Egypt. I have a lot of experience with Israelis and Palestinians, I know how they think and what exactly is happening. I didn't just read a book or watch a YouTube video.
That does not change the reality that the supposed atrocities are entirely imaginary.

I put my skin on the line for Palestinians and I would do the same for Jews if the situation was reversed and it was the Jews being persecuted and murdered.
The situation is reversed. It is Jews who are being persecuted and murdered.

Everyone brainwashed by people like yourself thinks that being antisemitic is by default being against Jews. Whether you recognize it or not, to claim that to be anti (against) Semites only applies to Jews exposes your Jewish arrogance and narcissism (you're no better than those Christian or Islamic fundamentalists, who are deluded thinking they're better than everybody else).
Antisemitism does in fact refer specifically to hatred directed at Jews.

"Claiming that antisemitism means anything else" is itself antisemitism.

View attachment 679660
Search for the book on Amazon.
I'm only judging a book by its cover here, but that looks to me like the cover of a neonazi publication.

As soon as the Palestinians agree to peace they'll get their own state as part of a two-state solution.

Not at all. Being religious and being a democracy are two different things. It is possible to be both.

Hardly oppressive.

Refusing to make peace with Israel means that Israel gets to keep the West Bank for themselves.

That is incorrect. Most people do not go around stealing other people's land and holy sites. Muslims do.

Christians also used to steal other people's land and holy sites. But Christians stopped doing it a long time ago. It's time for Muslims to stop doing it too.

Israel is not going to agree to a one state solution, unless it is a single Israeli state with no Palestinians. For example, if all the Palestinians are transported to Gaza and then the Gaza strip is transferred to Egyptian control.

A two-state solution does not mean cantons divided by Jewish settlements. That's just a Palestinian lie.

A two-state solution used to give East Jerusalem to the Palestinians. But it's a bit late for that now. The Separation Fence is certain to become the border now. And that means Israel will keep East Jerusalem for themselves. That's a more just solution anyway, so it is an acceptable development.

The Separation Fence is not quite 1967 borders, but it is the best that the Palestinians will get now.

If there will never be a two-state agreement, then there will never be a Palestinian state.

The best the Palestinians will do now is all the land up to the Separation Fence.

That is incorrect. The neonazis are the ones making false accusations against Jews.

There are no atrocities being committed against Palestinians. That is just one of those neonazi false accusations.

Indigenous people cannot steal what has always belonged to them. However, a two state solution does involve giving land to the Palestinians.

That does not change the reality that the supposed atrocities are entirely imaginary.

I'm only judging a book by its cover here, but that looks to me like the cover of a neonazi publication.

You can't make demands for peace when you're building Jewish settlements in Palestinian lands, demolishing whole villages, people's homes, violently breaking up peaceful protests, and killing people. The Palestinian state won't be whatever the Israelis want. International law is clear, that the Israelis have to return to the pre-67 borders.

It's not the same. The Muslims of those countries are the indigenous population, who never left their lands. That's not the case with Jews moving to the holy land (i.e. the Middle East) from Brooklyn and claiming they have more right to the land than people whose families have been living there uninterrupted for centuries, even thousands of years as is clear from the genetic evidence.

It's not possible to be a democracy if millions of people in your country are consigned to second-class status/"goyim" status. Everyone should be equal before the law, irrespective of ethnicity or religion.

Saying that Israel is committing atrocities against the Palestinians is not "neo-Nazi", that's just your cheap, pathetic attempt to stop criticism of Israel, accusing critics of being nazis. Norman Finkelstein, a Jew, and hundreds of well-known anti-Zionist Jewish activists like him, aren't nazis.

Hardly oppressive.

Denying it and continuing to commit such acts ensures that there will be no peace.

America doesn't need Saudi oil, we have plenty of oil and gas. We can even buy it from Venezuela, a nation with just as much oil as Saudi Arabia and much closer. The truth is that, we don't even need to be dependent on fossil fuels, we can build LFTRs i.e. Liquid Flouride Thorium Reactors, throughout this country and have plenty of electricity and liquid fuel. LFTRs, unlike light water nuclear reactors or LWRs, don't melt down and explode. They're unpressurized and use molten salts, hence no meltdowns or explosions. Thorium is ten times more common than Uranium and much more efficient. The reason we didn't build any LFTRs during the cold war was due to the fact that it's almost impossible to produce weapons-grade plutonium from a LFTR. We don't need the Saudis, for nothing.

Ignore all of the evidence.

All criticism is "nazi".

Taking people's farmlands, demolishing whole villages, and stripping people of their human rights, is a crime, and that's what the Zionist Jews are doing to the Palestinians.

How can one make peace with someone who is taking your lands, demolishing your homes, and dehumanizing and murdering your people? You're quite confused and deluded.

Muslims in the past did that no more than Christians and Europeans. You obviously don't know much about history.

American imperialists, Christians, Neocons, neo-liberals, continue to warmonger around the world, orchestrate coups, and impose deadly sanctions and embargoes, so you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Even now there are American troops taking all of North Eastern Syria, with all of its oil reserves.

You can't demand anyone to share anything with you when you're taking all of their lands. That's not how it works.

So you're admitting now that Israeli Palestinians who currently have citizenship in Israel are by default second class citizens? What type of democracy is that? That's a Jewocracy, not a democracy.

You obviously haven't seen a map of the current West Bank and how the Palestinians are now living in little cantons, divided by Jewish settlements. The West Bank belongs to the Palestinians, according to international law. The Jewish settlements have to go and the land must be returned to the Palestinians or there will be no peace. The Israeli Jewish State will continue to be a world pariah.

In order for there to be a state, the Palestinians need to be able to move freely between East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza.

For you it might be an "acceptable development", but not for the Palestinians.

No that's not what they will get if there's going to be peace and an agreement. I know the Palestinians, they want at least what has been taken from them since 67, and that's what they should get. There's no peace without justice.

Then there will never be peace in Israel and the BDS movement will continue to grow around the world. Antisemitism will naturally increase because no one likes colonizers or religious, apartheid states or bigots. You can call that "Nazi" all day, but that's the reality.

That's like saying the Jewish holocaust is imaginary.

It has nothing to do with "neo-Nazis" , it's just a fact.

There's no peace without justice. BDS is growing, and we'll see who will win the conflict.

Those walls will be torn down one day and the Palestinians will get what is theirs.

That's like denying the Jewish holocaust.

They're not false accusations.

The evidence is undeniable. Many Jews recognize that atrocities were committed and continue to be committed.

Indigenous people cannot steal what has always belonged to them. However, a two state solution does involve giving land to the Palestinians.That is incorrect. The supposed atrocities are entirely imaginary.That does not change the reality that the supposed atrocities are entirely imaginary. The situation is reversed. It is Jews who are being persecuted and murdered. Antisemitism does in fact refer specifically to hatred directed at Jews. "Claiming that antisemitism means anything else" is itself antisemitism.I'm only judging a book by its cover here, but that looks to me like the cover of a neonazi publication.

You're just very ignorant.

Last edited:

Hardly oppressive.

Are you a Christian? Jewish? Do you have a religion?

Exactly. While the Dems have made the #1 concern about racism, we have a growing problem with antisemitism which they tolerate, excuse, or even promote.

It is especially problematic in the liberal areas. My county, in pursuit of diversity on the School Board, applauded themselves for electing a Muslim, despite her questionable anti-Israel history dating back to her college days. When she came out with blatant hostility bordering on pronounced Jew-hate, some Jews rallied to get her kicked off - but the liberals all came to her defense.
did im2 get banned?

On what grounds do modern Jews have a right to take that land for themselves and call it "Israel",

What right to Americans have to take land and call it America ... or for Russia to take land and call it The Soviet Union (or whatever they call themselves these days)?

Setting aside land and naming it is something Israel has with 194 OTHER countries.

What right to Americans have to take land and call it America ... or for Russia to take land and call it The Soviet Union (or whatever they call themselves these days)?

Setting aside land and naming it is something Israel has with 194 OTHER countries.
Yup. That’s the double standards that is applies ONLY to the little Jewish state. Hundreds of countries have done the same thing, and all the ire is focused on those nasty Jews!

Here’s a map of the Middle East to give some perspective. I bet some of the ignorant leftists won’t even be able to find Israel. And that’s not only because it’s so minuscule in comparison to the Arab countries by which it is surrounded, by the ignoramuses don’t really care - they just know it’s a Jewish country, and that’s all that matters.

What's stopping me from going to your house with 100 of my comrades and taking your home, land, everything, and calling it ours? Is that correct? Should that occur? Do you want to live in a world where "might makes right", "law of the jungle"? Appealing to the past as justification for present wrongs or destructive patterns of behavior isn't a solution. The Europeans did expropriate the Native Americans, the indigenous people of North America, of their lands, and resources, but at least the white man created a government, a system that eventually recognized the human rights of the people whose property they annexed.

The United States isn't the White Anglo-Saxon States Of America. It's the United States of America - USA, where you can be White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, whatever you are and nonetheless, we're all equal before the law. There's no one ethnic or religious group in America that has legal privileges above others, we are all equal before the law here in the United States. As a Marxist and communist, I respect and appreciate that. That's a virtue and merit of the USA. I'm Cuban American (i.e. Hispanic), and legally I have the same rights as you, regardless of whatever or whoever you are. We are all equal before the law. If the United States of America became the Hispanic States of America, I would be against that. We can't identify ourselves with a particular ethnic group or religion, because all Americans aren't of that group, and that would render everyone who is not Hispanic, a second-class citizen by default. It would potentially cause unnecessary division and strife, identifying ourselves as "Hispanic". It's not right.

Jews identify the State of Israel as "The Jewish State Of Israel", when millions of people in Israel aren't Jewish. If you're not Jewish in a "Jewish State", you're a second-class citizen by default. Millions of people, who aren't Jewish and have been living in the holy land (their families, ancestors), for thousands of years, are being dispossessed of their lands, their homes are being demolished, and they're being horribly discriminated against and dehumanized. This is occurring not just to Muslims but to Christians as well. We can't recognize Israel as a modern democracy when it is enacting and enforcing such draconian, racist policies. Israel is an apartheid, Jewocracy, not a democracy. It is violating international law and should, like the United States and every other nation on Earth, abide by it. The alternative is the law of the caveman, returning to savagery. I don't want my tax dollars going to support this Jewish, racist apartheid state. It creates a lot of problems for the United States. You should be on your own and stop depending on our money.

Last edited:
Yup. That’s the double standards that is applies ONLY to the little Jewish state. Hundreds of countries have done the same thing, and all the ire is focused on those nasty Jews!

Here’s a map of the Middle East to give some perspective. I bet some of the ignorant leftists won’t even be able to find Israel. And that’s not only because it’s so minuscule in comparison to the Arab countries by which it is surrounded, by the ignoramuses don’t really care - they just know it’s a Jewish country, and that’s all that matters.

If you want to create a Jewish State, then create a Jewish State, the correct way. You have to be bold and fearless, not cowards. The problem with the Israeli Jews is that they're cowards and hypocritical. They want their cake and to eat it too. You can't have both. You want to appear to the world as a democracy, and want other countries to like you, especially the United States. You receive money from the USA, so you have to do what they say, so you pretend to do what they want while violating, destroying the lives of non-Jews in Israel.

"Yes yes, we are a democracy, yes, and a Jewish State, both. Yes we are treating everybody well, Jewish and non-Jewish. We are sincerely concerned for everyone, not just Jews".

BULLSHIT.

While you are mistreating (and that's an understatement), the non-Jews, pretending to be modern egalitarians, humanists, democratic. Garbage, you know it. Not true. I lived in Israel, as a non-Jew, I know how it is. You can't fool me. You want to appear to the world as the "nice Israel", the innocent, little "victimized Israel", and by playing this game, you are torturing and destroying the lives of millions of non-Jews. Torturing them in the land, with the hope that they will leave on their own. They're not going to leave, because they love that land, just as much as you love it. They are also of that land. I would have more respect for the Jewish Israelis if they established an actual Jewish State. Do you know how? Doing what is obviously required to establish a Jewish State. You kick out all of the non-Jews, forcing them into Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt. You get a thousand buses and military trucks, and you start filling them with non-Jews. You will fill the buses, and the trucks with the non-Jews, and kick them out. Bye bye.

"Sorry everyone this is a Jewish State, Jewish Country, Only Jews are aloud here. Go now, bye bye"
But you refuse to do that, and continue playing this game where you're playing "footsie", pretending to be a "democracy". I have no respect for you and neither do others, while you are doing this. You're worthy of contempt, repulsion, not respect. I and many others around the world, would have more respect for the Jewish State, if it actually became a Jewish State. Stop torturing the Palestinians and kick them out. Put them all on buses, fill the trucks and send them on their way to the other countries where they can start a new life. Rebuild, become part of a new country, somewhere else. Maybe you can contribute some money to help them resettle in another land in the region. That would be more humane and worthy of respect, than what you are doing now, which is playing this little game, where you pretend to be a modern democracy, a nation that treats its non-Jewish population equally, without discrimination..etc. Bullshit. Stop playing that game.

Take Gaza for yourselves. Go in there with the IDF, and kick them all out, forcing them into Egypt. Bye bye, Gaza belongs to the Jewish State, this is for the Jewish people. Bye bye, go to Egypt. Start your new life in Egypt, here is $5000. At gun point, through the barrel of a rifle, force them into Egypt. What is Egypt going to do? Nothing. You will kick their asses. They don't want to go to war with Israel. Kick them out and make Israel an actual Jewish State and country. But you refuse to do that, playing this game, playing footsie with the world, with the US, in order to give everyone this false impression, that you are the little victims, and you have to build all of these walls and a giant concentration camp in Gaza. Bullshit. In the short term, it would be hell politically and logistically, but in the long term Israel, the Jewish people would be much better off and the non-Jews as well. Stop playing this game, and kick all of the non-Jews out. That would be better than what you're doing now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back