About all the demands for more audits

I never said he never kept taxes for the middle class he did so of course your taxes are lower. But the fact that the tax cuts created a huge deficit fact of the matter is any point during the recession, means that those tax cuts can't be permanent. Thanks to Trump's policy of across the board tax cuts with drastic spending increases he's more than matched Obama's dishes to the debt in just 4 years.

Just like Reagan and Bush before him Trump would have been forced to raise taxes to lower the deficit. And just like Reagan and Bush before him it would have been the middle class that those increases hit not the wealthy and not the corporations.

You would have been probably paying more than you were before the tax cuts after that

Cutting taxes for some while increasing them on others is simply called wealth redistribution. Cutting taxes doesn't increase the debt or deficit--spending does. When Trump first went in he increased the spending for our military Obama allowed to go to hell. Afterwards was the spending to get us through a pandemic we haven't seen in this country in over a hundred years. Even then the Democrats kept wanting to spend more and the Republicans less. It wasn't until the government was just about to shutdown when the Republicans felt they had no choice but to capitulate to the pork Piglosi refused to let go of.

But now we are here. It is time for more taxes; not from the people that pay most all of our income taxes, but from those who never have which is nearly half this country. I'm all for a consumption tax. All proceeds go to the deficit. When the deficit increases, so would the consumption tax. Then you'd see how people would be pissed at stupidity like funding Planned Parenthood, NPR, PBS, the Kennedy Center, Pakistani gender studies.........
Big companies are weighing in on the events that have recently taken place.

"Some of America's biggest companies are suspending donations to Republican Congress members who objected to the Electoral College's votes."

Some of these companies include:

Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Google
Facebook
Fort Motors
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Facebook
Amazon
Disney
Verizon
Walmart

Probably a lot more.

Looks like the Trump supporter boycott list just got a lot bigger.
Hmmmm....The Rs are not Trump.

They aren't but the Republicans have for the most part supported Trump and promoted his conspiracy theories about election fraud even though all of his lawsuits have been the wrong out due to lack of evidence.

people like Ted Cruz who try to play both sides of the field saying they don't believe the conspiracy theories but are just asking questions and putting out fundraisers which openly promote the conspiracy theories.

if some of these people can't get the funding to run for real elections and Trump's chances of remaining a powerhouse within the Republican party go down

RoFL!

OP has no understanding of the different types of audits.
I’ve been an auditor during part of my career. I understand them quite well. But why don’t you show off your knowledge and explain to everyone else just what those types of audits are. Assuming, of course you even know.

Here, I’ll give you a clue. There are 3 kinds of audits, only one of which applies here.

Last edited:
RoFL!

I’ve been an auditor during part of my career. I understand them quite well. But why don’t you show off your knowledge and explain to everyone else just what those types of audits are. Assuming, of course you even know.

Here, I’ll give you a clue. There are 3 kinds of audits, only one of which applies here.

Here's your clue:

Read the article you posted for the different types of audits in an election.

RoFL!

Here's your clue:

Read the article you posted for the different types of audits in an election.
Three types of audit are internal, external, and IRS.

I never said he never kept taxes for the middle class he did so of course your taxes are lower. But the fact that the tax cuts created a huge deficit fact of the matter is any point during the recession, means that those tax cuts can't be permanent. Thanks to Trump's policy of across the board tax cuts with drastic spending increases he's more than matched Obama's dishes to the debt in just 4 years.

Just like Reagan and Bush before him Trump would have been forced to raise taxes to lower the deficit. And just like Reagan and Bush before him it would have been the middle class that those increases hit not the wealthy and not the corporations.

You would have been probably paying more than you were before the tax cuts after that

Cutting taxes for some while increasing them on others is simply called wealth redistribution. Cutting taxes doesn't increase the debt or deficit--spending does. When Trump first went in he increased the spending for our military Obama allowed to go to hell. Afterwards was the spending to get us through a pandemic we haven't seen in this country in over a hundred years. Even then the Democrats kept wanting to spend more and the Republicans less. It wasn't until the government was just about to shutdown when the Republicans felt they had no choice but to capitulate to the pork Piglosi refused to let go of.

But now we are here. It is time for more taxes; not from the people that pay most all of our income taxes, but from those who never have which is nearly half this country. I'm all for a consumption tax. All proceeds go to the deficit. When the deficit increases, so would the consumption tax. Then you'd see how people would be pissed at stupidity like funding Planned Parenthood, NPR, PBS, the Kennedy Center, Pakistani gender studies.........
Big companies are weighing in on the events that have recently taken place.

"Some of America's biggest companies are suspending donations to Republican Congress members who objected to the Electoral College's votes."

Some of these companies include:

Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Google
Facebook
Fort Motors
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Facebook
Amazon
Disney
Verizon
Walmart

Probably a lot more.

Looks like the Trump supporter boycott list just got a lot bigger.
Hmmmm....The Rs are not Trump.

They aren't but the Republicans have for the most part supported Trump and promoted his conspiracy theories about election fraud even though all of his lawsuits have been the wrong out due to lack of evidence.

people like Ted Cruz who try to play both sides of the field saying they don't believe the conspiracy theories but are just asking questions and putting out fundraisers which openly promote the conspiracy theories.

if some of these people can't get the funding to run for real elections and Trump's chances of remaining a powerhouse within the Republican party go down

"...promoted his conspiracy theories about election fraud even though all of his lawsuits have been the wrong out due to lack of evidence"

I don't know what language "the wrong out for lack of evidence" is supposed to be, but you know damn well not a single one of the lawsuits has even made it to the evidentiary stage, nonetheless been decided based on a "lack of evidence." I would say stop peddling lies, but your handle is probably just a sock puppet of another forum troll so the odds of you being legitimate or becoming a productive forum participant are highly unlikely.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back