Abortion roiled the midterms. Now it will define the presidential race, especially the GOP primary

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Abortions in Kentucky have dropped to nearly zero following the full implementation of Kentucky's protection for human life. Thousands of children have been saved from a violent and brutal death. These kids who are alive because of this law will change the world.

Fj-Yv2hXwAAynAt

Is Kentucky going to pursue child support requests? ... are they upgrading their foster care system? ... it's great these babies were born but won't it be a shame when they die of drug overdoses in high school? ...

Because Kentucky is already famous for drug addiction ... now they'll be famous for overstuffed public schools ... [giggle] ... or for having twice as many men as women ... smart women are leaving Texas, leaving the dumb ones behind to raise the next generation of Texans without father figures ... fine by me I guess ... I raised my kids myself, without welfare ...

Being anti-abortion and anti-child support is just evil ...

Democrats create an imaginary problem, then get the MSM to paint the picture that they are the only ones who can fix it. Then, the monkey see-monkey do, woke dipshits all fall in line, like the nincompoops they are. The truth is, Trump is the only person in politics today that can fix all the problems Biden has created, no offense to Florida's great Governor Desantis.

Democrats create an imaginary problem, then get the MSM to paint the picture that they are the only ones who can fix it. Then, the monkey see-monkey do, woke dipshits all fall in line, like the nincompoops they are. The truth is, Trump is the only person in politics today that can fix all the problems Biden has created, no offense to Florida's great Governor Desantis.

Pregnant high school girls is an imaginary problem? ... you must be a man ... the issue here is extra-marital sex, and God's command to put adulterers to death, both the man and the woman ... no need for abortion services in God's kingdom ... where's the Religious Right when we need them ...

why do you assume unwanted kids will be a positive change
Eventually after people like yourself impoverish enough others more primal ways will be established. sharp objects will be inserted into vagina areas to destroy any way of reproduction, and all will be satisfied.

Pregnant high school girls is an imaginary problem? ... you must be a man ... the issue here is extra-marital sex, and God's command to put adulterers to death, both the man and the woman ... no need for abortion services in God's kingdom ... where's the Religious Right when we need them ...
Typical alarmist BS. Nothing changed. Anyone who wants an abortion will still be able to get one.

Abortions in Kentucky have dropped to nearly zero following the full implementation of Kentucky's protection for human life. Thousands of children have been saved from a violent and brutal death. These kids who are alive because of this law will change the world.

Fj-Yv2hXwAAynAt
How many abortions were not reported to state officials?

Forum List

Back