Abortion isn't mentioned in the bible, you say here are 79 verses suggesting otherwise

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Abortion Isn’t Mentioned in the Bible, You Say? Here are 79 Verses Suggesting Otherwise

OPINION (FW) – It’s a common trope among pro-choice activists: the Bible doesn’t mention abortion one time, so why are Christians so adamant that women can’t choose what they want to do with their own bodies? While it is true that abortion itself is never mentioned, using this fact to conclude the Bible says nothing about life beginning at conception would be a grievous error. It’s the ‘argument from silence’ fallacy, which happens when someone “expresses a conclusion that is based on the absence of statements in historical
---------------------------------------------

This is how the church where fake Christians lead the clueless to all the wrong waters making them right they aren't any different than your fkd up fake ass pro american loons. They aren't pro anything it's called being a democratic douche....

1 Peter 1:23
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
John 3:14
Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up

Just curious on opinions. I wouldn't carry this to suggest the holiness of abortions. Orthodox Presbyterians confirm the Virgin Birth.

For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up

Just curious on opinions. I wouldn't carry this to suggest the holiness of abortions. Orthodox Presbyterians confirm the Virgin Birth.

Peter is talking about being reborn of the spirit and not the flesh.

Well God the father raped the virgin Mary and she had a baby.

You always say stupid shit.

Why, because I just state how most right wing nuts are stupid people are on this forum.

Mary consented when confronted by the angel.

You know NOTHING about the most simple things Biblical

Luke 1:38

11v0.jpg

Aw man I was going to Edit my original reply and came back 5 minutes later. Ya my Problem with the OP is the link Article then asked you to navigate several Pages to these Supposed 95 quotes from the Bible about Abortion? I'll try Again. ugh... Well you know this whole thing is a Catholic ploy from medieval Dark Ages! Mary had a Baby good for her, what a girl. I don't just say stupid anything?! Well he means the seed of man is perishable? What do you guys make of the Song of Solomon and Human relations?
The inscription at the Montgomery War Memorial is literally from the Book of Southern Literature Poem on that page , the same poem on the knightliest of the knightly by lamps of old singed chivalry in hearts of gold. Next line in the book, This for the Lily and the Rose! How about that! ooo!

Right. You believe that , I have another tall tale for you. LOL.

Yet nothing about abortion. You fail.
Ten biblical episodes and prophecies provide an unequivocal expression of God's attitude toward human life, especially the ontological status of "unborn children" and their pregnant mothers-to-be. Brief summaries:

• A pregnant woman who is injured and aborts the fetus warrants financial compensation only (to her husband), suggesting that the fetus is property, not a person (Exodus 21:22-25).

• The gruesome priestly purity test to which a wife accused of adultery must submit will cause her to abort the fetus if she is guilty, indicating that the fetus does not possess a right to life (Numbers 5:11-31).

• God enumerated his punishments for disobedience, including "cursed shall be the fruit of your womb" and "you will eat the fruit of your womb," directly contradicting sanctity-of-life claims (Deuteronomy 28:18,53).

• Elisha's prophecy for soon-to-be King Hazael said he would attack the Israelites, burn their cities, crush the heads of their babies and rip open their pregnant women (2 Kings 8:12).

• King Menahem of Israel destroyed Tiphsah (also called Tappuah) and the surrounding towns, killing all residents and ripping open pregnant women with the sword (2 Kings 15:16).

• Isaiah prophesied doom for Babylon, including the murder of unborn children: "They will have no pity on the fruit of the womb" (Isaiah 13:18).

• For worshiping idols, God declared that not one of his people would live, not a man, woman or child (not even babies in arms), again confuting assertions about the sanctity of life (Jeremiah 44:7-8).

• God will punish the Israelites by destroying their unborn children, who will die at birth, or perish in the womb, or never even be conceived (Hosea 9:10-16).

• For rebelling against God, Samaria's people will be killed, their babies will be dashed to death against the ground, and their pregnant women will be ripped open with a sword (Hosea 13:16).

• Jesus did not express any special concern for unborn children during the anticipated end times: "Woe to pregnant women and those who are nursing" (Matthew 24:19).

Of course, I don't expect you to understand any of this. But, it is what it is.

Right. You believe that , I have another tall tale for you. LOL.

It's in the Bible shit for brains.

Sweet Jeebus yer fckin stupid

Why, because I just state how most right wing nuts are stupid people are on this forum.

^^^ says the one who doesn't know killing a baby is murder

OK I've shared this story before... Can I find out how many here Are Actual Catholic Students? WHO HERE has NEVER been to a Catholic Church? Because they can start just saying this stuff and looking at you stupid. There is no money, awards, profit, recognition, heaven admissions, that anyone here is aware of, simply because of your vocal protection of fetuses.

Then Most Catholic Countries are full of the "Macho" Man?!
Machismo - Wikipedia
Ya I sexed her and dumped her and guess what, she lives in a one room apartment cooking every day for some kids I left there before they were born. Mexico! Mexico! Mexico!

All my friends know how babies are made.

"The miraculous conception took place when she was already betrothed to Joseph."

I doubt that "God raped the Virgin Mary and she had a baby".
If you dont believe the Bible, why are you quoting from the Bible?

It SAYS she was a virgin when she became pregnant. That means Joseph DIDN'T get her pregnant and God certainly didn't "rape" her, or she wouldn't be a virgin, now would she?!

If you really want to grasp for an explanation, think "artificial insemination."

But do you think it is beyond a God who created the universe to manipulate Mary's chromosomes yo produce a unique human being without sex? Oh ye of little faith!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back