Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC8qI5b0BjU]YouTube - O'Reilly Slams Sebelius As Not Fit To Serve[/ame]

not better and not worse,, they took a life.
but the doctor was not acting hypocritical and didn't act in cold blood or without permission. I am not saying what the doctor is right but he was providing a service that is legal and one must give permission to do nor did he do it in a public place.

I think the SCOTUS ruled late term abortion illegal didn't they?
depends on state and medical condition of mother. I believe the SCOTUS only ruled on allowing them if their is a health risk but I could be wrong.

Late-Term Abortion, Health Of The Mother | The Frisky

I guess many people here don't really believe in the notion that "Two wrongs do not make a right."

Would you kill one person to save the lives of thousands? I'm sure that's how the gunman saw the situation and wasn't too worried about right and wrong.

You can bet it was a pro lifer that shot him.

How ironic.
sad that they did what they did, and i hope they catch the person and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law

this is not the way to cut down on abortions

This guy had survived a previous shooting and a bombing of his office.

Looks like the work of another Christian terrorist.

dear brethern! thou needest give the Christian terrorist the same pass you give the others.. oh wise won

wrong, there is no such thing
a Christian would not be commiting murder
and that is what this is
it might be someone that is mentally deranged and THINKS this is what he/she should do, but it is not the teachings of the Church to kill your enemies

wrong, there is no such thing
a Christian would not be commiting murder
and that is what this is
it might be someone that is mentally deranged and THINKS this is what he/she should do, but it is not the teachings of the Church to kill your enemies

And the same can be said of Islam. You don't use the term Islamic or Muslim terrorist, right?

Forum List

Back