Abortion doctor dies and later found the remains of thousands of fetuses

I've never been a fan of cremating, but if that is the direction that the family goes in, I wouldn't stand in their way if I knew them. To me, the monster doesn't deserve a proper funeral and burial.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Reminds me of Kermit Gosnell, the abortion doctor who ended up being American's #1 mass murderer.

He kept them in jars on his desk so he could look at them

I'm guessing this sort of thing is more common than we know.

"Abortion doctor dies and later found the remains of thousands of fetuses"
Say whaa?

An Abortion doctor died as it was later found he kept thousands of fetuses at his home as trophies.

Sounds about right.

There’s no mention of ‘trophies’ in the linked article from the Chicago news site.

Sounds like a lie Breitbart contrived.
Maybe he was saving them to make sausage.

"Abortion doctor dies and later found the remains of thousands of fetuses"
Say whaa?
Don't expect to hear this anywhere else.

As far as Lefties are concerned, it's all fake news.

An Abortion doctor died as it was later found he kept thousands of fetuses at his home as trophies.

Sounds about right.

Exactly why Ohio's law requiring PROPER disposition of the remains of unborn babies killed in the abortion racket is so important.

Gosnell committed his crimes while he was receiving awards from his industry's mouthpieces.

But even after he was pinched, any reaction to get reforms to stop future Gosnells was rabidly opposed by Ultraliberal Pro-aborts.

Sounds about right.

This is actually an old story.

The reason why this happened is because Ayatollah Pence passed a goofy law that you have to treat medical waste like it was a person and cremate it or bury it instead of just dumping it like the rest of the medical waste.

So this doctor ended up taking dead fetuses to IL instead of just finding an out of state agency to dispose of them properly.

Yeah, I'm looking a "The Washington Sentinel" story from Dec. 19, 2019 on the waybackmachine attempting to smear Pete Buttigieg with this, as though he needed any help. It shows a "featured product" in the top right corner: a "TRUMP 'Drain the Swamp' Bumper Sticker" LOL. The link behind that is broken but points to "republicanlegion.com". Oh, the irony.
Klopfer ran several abortion mills in Fort Wayne, Gary, and South Bend, Indiana before having his license to practice medicine revoked in 2006. The Will County Coroner’s Office took possession of at least 2,246 dead fetuses, all of which were in sealed containers.
Old, shameless partisan journalism, including "abortion mills." Sad.

Forum List

Back