Aborted fetal tissue used in genetic experiments. Is this why some people are for abortions?

I once heard that some aborted baby tissue is used for genetic experiments. Is this why some many are for abortion?
I simply believe it should be the person's choice we're going to bring a new life into this world or not. I'm not going to speculate why anyone else believes what they believe on this issue; it's far too emotional for many people. They can't be objective about it

No sense wasting it. Might as well put it to good use.
Every time I go to my clinic they ask me if I want to donate any left over samples of specimens for scientific research, it's a teaching hospital network. Of course I say yes.

Thats true

but few women elect to donate the afterbirth tissue to stem cell research
I think that would depend on the institution, if it's a teaching hospital most reasonable people would donate.

I have never met anyone who is for abortion. I know a lot of people who are for women having a choice.

Women choose to abort for many reasons, but no one chooses to abort a fetus so they can provide fetal tissue. But once the abortion is performed, is it preferable to toss the tissue in the medical waste bins or use it to save lives?

I have never met anyone who is for abortion. I know a lot of people who are for women having a choice.

Women choose to abort for many reasons, but no one chooses to abort a fetus so they can provide fetal tissue. But once the abortion is performed, is it preferable to toss the tissue in the medical waste bins or use it to save lives?
I totally agree.

Forum List

Back