ABC/Washington Post poll: Trump approval at 36%, matching all time low

Disapproval at 65%.
Not good for midterms. President approval affects performance of his party.
Expect Trump to lose it on Twitter due to the bad news. Trouble for Trump: Disapproval at a high, half favor impeachment (POLL)
I still remember the poll that hitlery had a 95% chance to win. just remember that every time you post this stupid.
I was waiting for this Hillary poll comparison.

Right on cue winger. And it only took about 11 minutes.

Bravo!!!

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC #TooFunny

Disapproval at 65%.
Expect Trump to lose it on Twitter due to the bad news. Trouble for Trump: Disapproval at a high, half favor impeachment (POLL)
I still remember the poll that hitlery had a 95% chance to win. just remember that every time you post this stupid.

Bravo!!!

Did Hillary back out of the “resistance” or something?

You do realize she is highly politically active still, right?

polls don't mean a lot; polls were telling US that Trump was gonna lose the 2016 election too.

Disapproval at 65%.

You've got nothing to rebut this poll but... but... Hillary! Lol. Extremists are desperately stupid people.

Disapproval at 65%.

You've got nothing to rebut this poll but... but... Hillary! Lol. Extremists are desperately stupid people.
Extremists are people who vote for Democrats.

Disapproval at 65%.

Wrong. They vote for Republicans too.

Disapproval at 65%.

The Republican Party is the moderate party.

The Democratic Party gets more extreme by the day.

Disapproval at 65%.

Disagree.

Disagree.
You are just wrong.

Democrats are literally comparing Trump to Hitler and Bin Laden while insisting he is being controlled by the Russians. They are beyond insane.

Disapproval at 65%.

Bravo!!!

Did Hillary back out of the “resistance” or something?

You do realize she is highly politically active still, right?
As long as Hillary keeps lying she is always in politics.

th

Forum List

Back