ABC News: Gabby Petito case example of 'missing white woman syndrome,' experts say

Well ABC has plenty of hours in the day to do special reports on missing women of color if they so choose. Apparently they don't really care either.
And neither do the posters here. Where are their threads about ugly black women? Just more anti-white hate

Did every missing blonde girl get nonstop news coverage for 3 weeks?

GB, I have a feeling most savvy adults recognize the anti-American, Democratic party, as well as MSM are exploiting the death of Gabby Petito to create further racial division in our country.

I'm referring to the same Democratic Party admired and supported by vast numbers of households raising and conditioning children to embrace unhealthy HATE for their country, as well as many of their neighbors, including our independent-minded black or American neighbors of African descent.

"Blacks Are Taught To Hate America" ~It's Kyou

"Revealing ProBlack BLM Modus Operandi":

"Are Black People Ready To Talk About Race Hustlers?" ~Ms. Vanessa Gothix

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

ProBlackDiscriminati.jpg
end-intra-racial-discrimination-protest.jpg

GB, I have a feeling most savvy adults recognize the anti-American, Democratic party, as well as MSM are exploiting the death of Gabby Petito to create further racial division in our country.

I'm referring to the same Democratic Party admired and supported by vast numbers of households raising and conditioning children to embrace unhealthy HATE for their country, as well as many of their neighbors, including our independent-minded black or American neighbors of African descent.

"Blacks Are Taught To Hate America" ~It's Kyou

"Revealing ProBlack BLM Modus Operandi":

"Are Black People Ready To Talk About Race Hustlers?" ~Ms. Vanessa Gothix

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

View attachment 544376View attachment 544377

How many comments will conservatives post without mentioning Petito's dad? I'll go with 345.
I predict they will slam AOC somehow, before mentioning the person at the center of the thread.

It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the fact people will tune in to watch a very young, pretty, nice shaped white girl story over a ghetto black girl that disappeared or was murdered with the boyfriend (husband) on the run. We have missing black girls and women all the time in my city like I'm sure most cities. The attitude of the general audience is who cares? It happens all the time.

The media is big business and has been for some time. They get and follow stories they know will attract the largest audience. Just as many white suspects and unarmed white suspects are shot and killed by police every year as there are blacks, but they never reported of one case. Why is that? Because their largest audience (white people) will say he must have been an asshole and deserved to get shot or killed. A total different reaction than they get from their minority black audience.

But conservatives told me it was only Joy Reid (not experts) who believed in the Missing White Woman Syndrome media coverage.
Can't beat that strawman anymore:

Don't know what you're talking about...we said it first...

So where is the non stop media coverage over the many other white women who are missing right now? Surely Joy Reid and the so called experts are not saying Gabby Petito was or is the only white woman in the country missing. Here is a reality check the coverage of Gabby Petito is the exception not the rule very few missing persons cases get the coverage hers did no matter their race or gender I rather suspect if she had not been so active on social Petito would not have gotten the amount of coverage she did.

She got the coverage she did because she was young, cute, and very desirable to young men. So people tune into that.

It's not if it happens, it's why it happens.
The bitch about the whole situation is that the actual crime/victims get lost in the noise of how something unrelated (news media) is racist, sexist ... you fill in the blank. In my journalism life, we were taught that the priority was sell papers and the 3 Bs did that. Babes, Bucks, and Bullets. It is a shame that we focus on the race of the victim and coverage instead of bringing the animals that commit the crimes to justice. SMH.

The bitch about the whole situation is that the actual crime/victims get lost in the noise of how something unrelated (news media) is racist, sexist ... you fill in the blank. In my journalism life, we were taught that the priority was sell papers and the 3 Bs did that. Babes, Bucks, and Bullets. It is a shame that we focus on the race of the victim and coverage instead of bringing the animals that commit the crimes to justice. SMH.

A pretty white girl draws in the audience and that means more bucks for the media outlets. As for myself, I'm sick of hearing of the case to be honest. I spent last week in the hospital and didn't get released until yesterday. I only watched Fox news, and after a while I couldn't take it anymore. If it wasn't about this girl and her boyfriend, it was the Haitians at the border. How much more can they talk about these subjects? This went on day and night as if there was nothing else to report on and it's still happening today.

I was so glad to get home to my computer where I could navigate where I wanted to go. As for the news shows, I never watch anything live like I had to do in the hospital. If these stories come up, I can just FF past them to the next story.

A pretty white girl draws in the audience and that means more bucks for the media outlets. As for myself, I'm sick of hearing of the case to be honest. I spent last week in the hospital and didn't get released until yesterday. I only watched Fox news, and after a while I couldn't take it anymore. If it wasn't about this girl and her boyfriend, it was the Haitians at the border. How much more can they talk about these subjects? This went on day and night as if there was nothing else to report on and it's still happening today.

I was so glad to get home to my computer where I could navigate where I wanted to go. As for the news shows, I never watch anything live like I had to do in the hospital. If these stories come up, I can just FF past them to the next story.
Welcome home, hope your prognosis is improved health.

How many comments will conservatives post without mentioning Petito's dad? I'll go with 345.
I predict they will slam AOC somehow, before mentioning the person at the center of the thread.
Why would I mention Gabby's Dad? I'm not following the story at all. I'm not giving the MSM clicks on a salacious story only covered to make them money.

I'm was sorry Gabby was missing and presumed dead on the first day the story surfaced...this is like day 20.

This isn't news...it is a macabre form of real time true crime entertainment. And the news media is banking big bucks from it.

What's truly sickening is the way in which every fucking news item is turned into yet another disgusting "But what about blacks?" whinefest.

Talking about vaccine jabs? "But what about blacks?" Talking about Gabby? But what about blacks?" Talking about home ownership, jobs, you name it. And the whine starts again: "But what about blacks?"

The truth is, blacks get tons of news coverage. And all you see on TV these days is more and more fucking blacks. And the coverage of the BLM shit is everywhere, and it's sickening, imo. And what about all the fuckups who beg to get shot by the police, by resisting simple requests?

Joy Reid needs to go get laid. If she can find someone horny enough, and desperate enough, and blind enough, to touch her ugly stinking ass.

At least the missing Gabbys are attractive, usually decent, and a little interesting for a while. For the media it's all about attracting eye-balls (and dollars).

Life is not fair. Never has been. Anyone with a brain knows that. But most people work their asses off and struggle through. They do the best they can. And men, do it without wallowing in self pity, and whining at every fucking opportunity.

Maybe that's why a lot of people aren't interested in missing black people: Every discussion about blacks turns into another fucking round of shameless self pity. And pity parties are boring, they're for losers.

Last edited:
Welcome home, hope your prognosis is improved health.

Unfortunately no, but thanks anyway. It's cancer and they had to remove half my colon, and the fight has just begun. I won't know my fate for another couple of weeks yet and what I'm facing until after the biopsies come in.

Forum List

Back