ABC news admits AR15s not as dangerous as Dems make them out to be

Thank you, Captain Obvious.
So what?
These are my defense round for my 9 mms:

ADVANCED PERSONAL DEFENSE AMMUNITION.
The ARX® is a revolutionary bullet in every sense of the word. From the way it’s manufactured, to its shape, to the way it transfers energy to the target. The non-expanding ARX is injection-molded from a specially blended polymer-copper matrix that is designed to be tough enough for an all-purpose defense round.

Upon entering soft tissue, the specially designed grooves in the nose harness the soft tissue and constrict, pressurize and eject it at 1.5 to 2 times the directional speed of the bullet. This is the well-known Venturi Effect. As the bullet penetrates, it tumbles in a controlled, predictable fashion that delivers consistent terminal performance that equals or exceeds conventional hollow-point designs without over penetrating.

ARX_9MM_CART_OUT_LFT3QTR_IMG_2901.jpg

I support extreme sentencing for anyone caught with an unlicensed gun in high crime areas.
And want to return to police using stop and frisk methods in those same high crime areas.
You want to lower gun deaths? Then you support the tools law enforcement needs to make it happen.
And instead of the ATF trying to create law, they band together with police and shut down these gangs and the gun black market.

Explain it to our mass killers who prefer the AR .15
Most mass shootings a hand gun is used, committed by urban ghetto gangs and thugs in big cities who have illegally obtained their firearm. That's the data. Those are the facts.

If you don't care you have been duped into repeating propaganda - no.

5.56, a rifle round , is far more powerful that 9mm, a handgun reound.
No kidding.
What's your point?
I couldn't care less what you think, dude. Understand simple English.
What's yours? Maybe you should start from the OP and work your way thru the thread.

Forum List

Back