ABC news admits AR15s not as dangerous as Dems make them out to be

You're a racist who wants to disarm whites. Malcolm talked about the poor of every color uniting you're a clown who wants to blame all white people for your failures in life

Remember.......Malcolm was murdered by his own people...with guns...

Lets be honest about the AR-15

There is no finer weapon for slaughtering six year olds, for shooting up a grocery store or school.

That is why it is the weapon of choice for those wanting to engage in mass slaughter
AK/ AKM is far superior for the exact uses you used

Explain it to our mass killers who prefer the AR .15
AK using 7.62 caliber gives more punch or AKM offering better ballistics and far better left hand ergonomics and easier absorption of operation for mentally or mechanically Handicapped peasants ( Typical Liberal new to Firearms or Turdworlder from unarmed masses . And fewer durability or jam issues & FTF of both types ...

Explain it to our mass killers who prefer the AR .15
Because the media and democrats hype them up.

"They were banned before and they want to ban them again...they must be the best!!!1"

So if you're looking for the people responsible for mass killers using AR-15s ... grab a mirror.

And what are you doing about those who don’t use a military looking weapon?

D you know what a ban complaint rifle is?
Columbine happened during the Assault Weapon Ban.

The first of the modern school shootings.

Not an AR-15 in sight.

Standard capacity magazines were also banned, so they bought more 10 round magazines.

They also built bombs using propane tanks, homemade explosive powders and homemade napalm.

Luckily they didn't understand the schematics of the timers or, according to the FBI, the entire building would have been destroyed.

According to the killers plan, the guns were only supposed to be used to shoot survivors of the explosions.

Last edited:

Not an AR-15 in sight.

Standard capacity magazines were also banned, so they bought more 10 round magazines.

They also built bombs using propane tanks, homemade explosive powders and homemade napalm.

Luckily they didn't understand the schematics of the timers or, according to the FBI, the entire building would have been destroyed.

According to the killers plan, the guns were only supposed to be used to shoot survivors of the explosions.

They had planned on blowing up the emergency vehicles that showed up in the parking lot, but that plan fell apart...

Not an AR-15 in sight.

The left is so concerned with non functional features that make a weapon look military they are blinded to the fact that those who want to kill will find a way.

The focus needs to be on people.

The left is so concerned with non functional features that make a weapon look military they are blinded to the fact that those who want to kill will find a way.

The focus needs to be on people.

They aren't blinded to it....they know they can use them to lie to uninformed Americas....those features can be called "scary," when the democrat controlled media talks about these rifles...the democrats know exactly what they are doing....

You're a racist who wants to disarm whites. Malcolm talked about the poor of every color uniting you're a clown who wants to blame all white people for your failures in life
You're a racist who wants to be able to shoot somebody black then claim you were standing your ground. I know what Malcolm meant better than you and between the 2 of us, I'm quite confident that you're the one who has failed.

You're a racist who wants to be able to shoot somebody black then claim you were standing your ground. I know what Malcolm meant better than you and between the 2 of us, I'm quite confident that you're the one who has failed.
Hate to shake you're confidence but I live a life most dream about. I literally can do whatever I want. Hence why I'm here all day every day making jiggaboos dems like you cry

Cry for me some more

Forum List

Back