ABC National Correspondent Pours Cold Water on Dem Midterm Hopes: 'The air went out of that balloon'

Herschel Walker
Why would someone who was planning on voting for Walker because of his stance on abortion now either vote for Warnock or not vote for Walker as an anti Warnock vote? Even if it’s true that Walker paid for someone to get an abortion in the past, he now at least says he’s against abortion. Warnock is for state funded abortions. I dont understand why so many people think this moves the needle significantly. Walker may end up losing (I don’t think he’s ever led in the polls) but the gap has closed and I dont think this revelation changes that much if at all

Fetterman either debates Oz and looks foolish/can’t hold his own because of the stroke or bows out of the debate. Not sure which is worse but that will sink his ship either way. Fetterman has been hiding and while that worked for Biden because so much of the electorate disliked Trump I dint think people hold that kind of disdain for Oz generally speaking.

Yep, Bidung's grasp of any issue is much more impressive...dumbass.
You are correct
Our President has a detailed knowledge of critical issues

Trump never had the patience to read or listen to briefings. He knew more than the experts

He means the Caining of Hershel Walker. A barrage of lies and false accusations that will disappear right after the election.

Who says the woman who had his child is lying?

Seems Herschel is lying and saying he doesn’t know who she is

Forum List

Back