ABC is chess racist debate: Garry Kasparov slams broadcaster

Chess was invented in Africa and brought to europe. How could it be racist?

I'm pretty sure India invented chess. It's what I've always been told and/or read.

I used to be a good player, now I'm average.
Nope. Chess was invented in Africa. Kemet to be exact.. The Dravidians learned the game from them. I havent played in 10 years so I am probably not that good anymore.
By African, you mean Egyptian.

Ancient Egyptians were genetically like modern Eastern Mediterranean Europeans, not sub-Saharan negroids.
Nope. Ancient Egyptians were Blacks. No such thing as sub saharan. Thats just a white boy fable.
Ancient Egyptians were Blacks.

you must be joking ....
Why would I be joking? You got proof they were not Black? I have proof they were Black.

I'm pretty sure India invented chess. It's what I've always been told and/or read.

Nope. Chess was invented in Africa. Kemet to be exact.. The Dravidians learned the game from them. I havent played in 10 years so I am probably not that good anymore.

Ancient Egyptians were genetically like modern Eastern Mediterranean Europeans, not sub-Saharan negroids.
Nope. Ancient Egyptians were Blacks. No such thing as sub saharan. Thats just a white boy fable.

you must be joking ....
Why would I be joking? You got proof they were not Black? I have proof they were Black.
DNA tests say otherwise.

you must be joking ....
man, i live in the post racial world, i don't care about races, but i do care geography and history , it is absolutely clear that ancient Egyptians were pretty much like modern Egyptians . you can see today Black Egyptians sometimes but they are mostly product of Islamic slavery, economy and new means of tranportation - comunication . have you even been in Egypt ? so badly overrated place on the earth

you must be joking ....
DNA tests say otherwise.
" DNA tests say otherwise. " Yes, and he historians knew it from very beginning

you must be joking ....
man, i live in the post racial world, i don't care about races, but i do care geography and history , it is absolutely clear that ancient Egyptians were pretty much like modern Egyptians . you can see today Black Egyptians sometimes but they are mostly product of Islamic slavery, economy and new means of tranportation - comunication . have you even been in Egypt ? so badly overrated place on the earth
Yep. I've been to Egypt. Nope the ancient egyptians were definitely Black Africans. If you have been to egypt then you have seen the paintings up close of them. Also you would have seen the natives that are Black Africans. White boy fables are not true history. Long before the Aryans came to Egypt it was a Black kingdom. Even after they came some still said that they were Black. Question. Why did Herodotus describe the Egyptians as Black with woolly hair?

you must be joking ....
DNA tests say otherwise.
The DNA tests I have seen show that they were Black Africans. Lets see your DNA tests.

you must be joking ....
DNA tests say otherwise.
The DNA tests I have seen show that they were Black Africans. Lets see your DNA tests.
i heard about

you must be joking ....
Yep. I've been to Egypt. Nope the ancient egyptians were definitely Black Africans. If you have been to egypt then you have seen the paintings up close of them. Also you would have seen the natives that are Black Africans. White boy fables are not true history. Long before the Aryans came to Egypt it was a Black kingdom. Even after they came some still said that they were Black. Question. Why did Herodotus describe the Egyptians as Black with woolly hair?
i heard before about this conspiracy , and i dont do conspiracies , sorry , have a good evening

you must be joking ....
Wrong. Herodotus did not live in Ancient Egyptian times, off by a few thousand years there. Near the fall of Egypt it was conquered by Nubians at times. They never built it.

DNA tests prove that they resemble modern day near east people, not even modern day Egyptians, much less blacks.

But then again, you regressives ignore science when it doesn’t jive with your warped beliefs.

The study was able to measure the mitochondrial DNA of 90 individuals, and it showed that the mitochondrial DNA composition of Egyptian mummies has shown a high level of affinity with the DNA of the populations of the Near East.[36][37] A shared drift and mixture analysis of the DNA of these ancient Egyptian mummies shows that the connection is strongest with ancient populations from the Levant, the Near East and Anatolia, and to a lesser extent modern populations from the Near East and the Levant.[37] In particular the study finds "that ancient Egyptians are most closely related to Neolithic and Bronze Age samples in the Levant, as well as to Neolithic Anatolian populations".[38]

you must be joking ....
DNA tests say otherwise.
scientist.jpg

you must be joking ....
DNA tests say otherwise.
i heard about

you must be joking ....
i heard before about this conspiracy , and i dont do conspiracies , sorry , have a good evening
Just like I thought. You cant explain why Herodotus and other greeks said the Egyptians were Black. That always seems to get the people that believe in white boy fables. ;)

you must be joking ....
DNA tests say otherwise.
i heard about

you must be joking ....
Just like I thought. You cant explain why Herodotus and other greeks said the Egyptians were Black. That always seems to get the people that believe in white boy fables. ;)
What can you prove from back then besides nothing?

you must be joking ....
Wrong. Herodotus did not live in Ancient Egyptian times, off by a few thousand years there. Near the fall of Egypt it was conquered by Nubians at times. They never built it.

DNA tests prove that they resemble modern day near east people, not even modern day Egyptians, much less blacks.

But then again, you regressives ignore science when it doesn’t jive with your warped beliefs.

The study was able to measure the mitochondrial DNA of 90 individuals, and it showed that the mitochondrial DNA composition of Egyptian mummies has shown a high level of affinity with the DNA of the populations of the Near East.[36][37] A shared drift and mixture analysis of the DNA of these ancient Egyptian mummies shows that the connection is strongest with ancient populations from the Levant, the Near East and Anatolia, and to a lesser extent modern populations from the Near East and the Levant.[37] In particular the study finds "that ancient Egyptians are most closely related to Neolithic and Bronze Age samples in the Levant, as well as to Neolithic Anatolian populations".[38]

Herodotus lived in more recent times. This was after the arab looking folks started taking over Egypt. If he thought they were Black at that time they were definitely Blacker at the beginning.

Thats 90 individuals that are most likely slaves or newcomers. Not the Natives. For example Imhotep who is the one that built the pyramids was a Black African as well as the royal family.

" Tutankhamun actually carries a “double dose” of the allele named for him. Like most of the other genes in the family, it is Central African in ancient origin, but unlike the other markers it has a sparse distribution outside Africa with a worldwide average frequency of 4%. Still, Africans and African-influenced populations (1 in about 10) are about twice or three times as likely to have it as non-Africans. "

The Greek philosopher Aristotle writes in the 4th century B.C. in Physiognomonica that the "Egyptians and Ethiopians were very black."

"Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians, and so does also too white a complexion, as you may see from women. So the hue that makes for courage must be intermediate between these extremes. A tawny colour indicates a bold spirit, as in lions; but too ruddy a hue marks a rogue, as in the case of the fox. A pale mottled hue signifies cowardice, for that is the colour one turns in terror. "

"Why are the Ethiopians and Egyptians bandy-legged? Is it because the bodies of living creatures become distorted by heat, like logs of wood when they become dry? The condition of their hair supports this this theory; for it is curlier than that of other nations, and curliness is as it were crookedness of hair" -Aristotle (Physiognomy, book XIV pg. 317)

you must be joking ....
DNA tests say otherwise.
i heard about

you must be joking ....
That white people love to lie about history and make up fables. Why do you ask?

The Egyptians in their own words.....

"We came from the beginning of the Nile were God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of the Mountains of the Moon."
Papyrus of Hunefer." Book of The Dead

Greeks told the truth. You whiter white boys tried to hide it.

"The Aethiopians (Ethiopians) are highly favored with the gods, they were the first of all men created by the gods and were the founders of the Egyptian Civilization."
- (Siculus, Diodorus. The Library of History, 60-30BC.)

you must be joking ....
DNA tests say otherwise.
i heard about

you must be joking ....
That white people love to lie about history and make up fables. Why do you ask?
NO proof like I expected, liar.

The Egyptians in their own words.....

"We came from the beginning of the Nile were God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of the Mountains of the Moon."
Papyrus of Hunefer." Book of The Dead
Proves nothing, liar.
It proves you are a victim of white boy fables again. :laughing0301:

How are you going to argue with their own words? :itsok:

BTW. Even if the game of chess was invented in India then these are the people that invented it from the Harappan civilization. Like Marco polo said...their gods were Black and their devils were white.

harrappan.png

Forum List

Back