ABC gushes over amazing, Inspiring story of mother and son swapping genders

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to ABC News anchors Robin Roberts and Juju Chang, thereā€™s nothing more ā€œinspiringā€ than a mother and son deciding to pump themselves full of hormones and undergo gender reassignment surgery.

On Tuesdayā€™s Good Morning America, anchor Robin Roberts and Nightline anchor Juju Chang touted a story of a mother and son both declaring themselves as transgender and getting gender re-assignment hormones and surgery. The two ABC anchors mutually gushed over the ā€œincredibleā€ ā€œmovingā€ and ā€œtouchingā€ story. At the end of the report, Roberts and Chang even praised the courage of the mother for being ā€œinspiredā€ to change genders because of her childā€™s transformation.

Meanwhile, these same anchors will turn around and attack a Christian baker for choosing, with their body, not to bake a cake

ABC Gushes Over ā€˜Amazing,ā€™ ā€˜Inspiringā€™ Story Of Mother And Son Swapping Genders
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's just a case of sever mental illness among the two, or severe indoctrination. God help these people if we should have have the entire grid go out. They would be in pretty sad shape without all those drugs to keep them the sex they want to be. Sorry but when you mess with mother nature is usually doesn't work out for the best.

I sense a lot of phony outrage from the RWNJs.

OTOH, they ARE professionally trained psychiatrists, or so the OP says. Why does the OP say he's "sorry" when he's clearly not?

We need a rule that says the nutters must include the information that they are linking to a fake news site.

In any event, I'm sure the RWNJs join me in wishing them well. Its a tough road they're on and, until I've walked in their shoes, I have no right to judge them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back