Aaron Rodgers Lied About Immunization: Covid +

Desperate attempt at diversion noted, Rooskie sockpuppet.

Let's confront reality.

Please list the new endorsements the conspiracy-addled cheesehead pigskin flipper can expect to win to replace those that are now dropping him like a hot bison turd.
When the ruling class makes its dictums, people get blamed for the cause. So those not vaccinated get the treatment. History is full of this over thousands of years. The 20th Century seems to be forgotten.

Ivermectin works. Ask Joe Rogan, Tim Pool, Japan, India. Ask yourself why studies on it and discussions around it are being suppressed.

And guess what? Its cheap to produce. Now ask yourself why Pfizer "remade" it and is pushing their version for hundreds of dollars more?
I didn't know they were being suppressed. The latest info. I had read claimed a study was flawed and had to be retracted.

Compare and contrast that to this:

Over 334 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 12, 2021.

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. COVID-19 vaccines were evaluated in tens of thousands of participants in clinical trials. The vaccines met the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality needed to support emergency use authorization (EUA). Learn more about EUAs in this videoexternal icon.

Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines since they were authorized for emergency use by FDA. These vaccines have undergone and will continue to undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. This monitoring includes using both established and new safety monitoring systems to make sure that COVID-19 vaccines are safe.

And,
That must include the unvaccinated who used Ivermectin.

Last edited:
I didn't know they were being suppressed. The latest info. I had read claimed a study was flawed and had to be retracted.

Compare and contrast that to this:

Over 334 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 12, 2021.

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. COVID-19 vaccines were evaluated in tens of thousands of participants in clinical trials. The vaccines met the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality needed to support emergency use authorization (EUA). Learn more about EUAs in this videoexternal icon.

Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines since they were authorized for emergency use by FDA. These vaccines have undergone and will continue to undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. This monitoring includes using both established and new safety monitoring systems to make sure that COVID-19 vaccines are safe.

And,
That must include the unvaccinated who used Ivermectin.
All the people who have died since getting the jab disagree with how safe and effective it is.

"will continue to undergo safety test measures" seems to me that should be done before mass mandating it.

Hey I've got this car that may blow up when you start it but here its free!

Would you take it?

All the people who have died since getting the jab disagree with how safe and effective it is.

"will continue to undergo safety test measures" seems to me that should be done before mass mandating it.

Hey I've got this car that may blow up when you start it but here its free!

Would you take it?
Dude, they recalled one study on ivermectin yet you complain about a vaccine specifically designed for that purpose?

Dude, they recalled one study on ivermectin yet you complain about a vaccine specifically designed for that purpose?

And yet even from the animal version of Ivermectin, nobody has died from it.

472 people died after receiving a Moderna vaccine, while 489 died after receiving a Pfizer vaccine. Additionally, five people died after receiving a jab from an unknown manufacturer.

And yet even from the animal version of Ivermectin, nobody has died from it.

472 people died after receiving a Moderna vaccine, while 489 died after receiving a Pfizer vaccine. Additionally, five people died after receiving a jab from an unknown manufacturer.
That was then, this is now:

When the ruling class makes its dictums, people get blamed for the cause. So those not vaccinated get the treatment. History is full of this over thousands of years. The 20th Century seems to be forgotten.
Despite the appeal to victimhood, the objective scientific reality is that vaccination is very effective in preventing the spread of covid, and significantly reduces hospitalization and death when it is contracted.

A crackpot celebrity with no medical expertise who spouts nonsense in such a major public health issue is not acceptable as a promoter of businesses that wish to appear to be socially responsible.

You can't dictate to private, capitalistic enterprises in such matters. Rodgers can brood and spew his nutty notions, but his irresponsibility has a price.

I'm here to win a social prize, cheese pirate.
If that means thaat you refuse to discuss a topic in an adult manner, but will be appeased by a trophy, here you go -

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 8.36.56 AM.png

I awoke this morning to hear, see, and digest that Aaron Rodgers considered himself immunized from Covid-19, but now found to have LIED to all concerned! He supposedly had some kind of alterative, but it had not been approved to be enough so he and the team are in trouble after his maneuvering around other players and press conferences without a mask! What a douche! Just another reason to have complete disgust with the self-entitled persona of Rodgers! So far he's only to miss game against Kansas City Sunday, but more punitive measures should and will occur! :dunno: :omg::itsok::omg::rolleyes:

- Aaron Rodgers considered himself ‘immunized’ with vaccine alternative -

And his team lost a very winnable game yesterday (I watched it) as a result. So perhaps instead of getting Tampa at Lambeau in the playoffs in January...they may now have to travel to Florida. This type of arrogance hurts the team.

That trophy goes to this thread, the title of which is disrespectful to Mr Rodgers.

Adults get to choose whether or not they want to be a lab rats by taking a covid jab.
The entertainer should not have lied and spewed nonsense. There are crackpots who take him seriously in medical matters because he is a celebrity. Go figure!

Corporate America is free to dispense with his flogging their products if they deem his nutty effusions make him a liability.

Aaron knows pigskins. When he flings bullshit, corporate America distances itself.
Aaron will come out of this a hero one way or another. He already has a Super Bowl win and is firmly in the top 10 all-time list of QB's, so the game is one thing.....being close to retirement anyway....walking now would hurt, but he'd get over it very fast....especially after Joe Rogan and Tucker Carlson have him on.

[ 2023 headline -- Aaron Rodgers podcast hits #1 ]

Someone with that much drive and human spirit for winning....you deliberately pull that out from under him and ...especially when he's about to break Favre's record.

Corporate thugs better think twice before they do it to this guy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back